Live waving of the Barcamp sessions ... volunteers please

Mike Riversdale

Jun 20, 2010, 5:10:06 PM6/20/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Hi everyone,

Pam Fox from Google has shared a Google Wave extension used at the
recent Google IO conference to 'live Wave' the sessions.

With our barcamp of course there's the added fun of no schedule until
the day.
However, I'd like to try and run live Google Wave sessions because the
demand far exceeds space available (we're still checking if more
people can come in).

Hands up who's keen to be part of the experiment!
Send me your details and we'll open up a Wave to start talking about
how we'll do it: mi...@waveadept.com

(and if that all means nothing to you, add "What is Google Wave!?!" to
the discussion page :-)
http://bit.ly/NZGBCtopics