Experience from the Wellington BarCamp Web Analytics

Sam Farrow

Aug 16, 2010, 6:45:55 PM8/16/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
I see Hayden Sanders has put up to talk about the importance of
analytics - but a lesson from Wellington.

There were a lot of people in Wellington who were interested in
sharing experience about this, but only a couple of people had the
numbers/experience/results with them.

If you are interested in analytics and want to talk to others about it
- bring a long your numbers to show. The conversation in Wellington
would have been even more fascinating if more people had been able to
say "we've seen a similar pattern/feature and this is our
experience..."

(Also it would be great to get an output describing the common
features to NZ web analytics).

Anyway, just a thought.