We're so chuffed the Auckland event has Lowdnes Jordan onboard as a sponsor

Mike Riversdale

Jul 4, 2010, 9:01:10 PM7/4/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Thank you to Rick and team, it totally appreciated.

Check out all of our sponsors:
http://bit.ly/NZGBCSponsors

As you all know we're currently "sold out" at 120 people but there is
a very good chance that quite a few more spaces will be announced this
week. But still, 120 people is a amazing audience for any sponsor
looking to be in front of.

So, what do you get as a sponsor?
* Eternal thanks and the knowledge YOU helped make it happen by
covering the budget
* Your company logo and URL on everything the Barcamp prints (this
website, posters, press releases ...)
* Your company logo and URL plastered around the venue
* A space for your flyers, conference flags and anything else you want
to use to spread your name

How to become a sponsor
* Post on the group and/or send an email to nzgb...@googlegroups.com
* Pop the money into the bank account, details at the bottom of the
page
* Add yourself to the page: http://bit.ly/NZGBCSponsors
* Be loud and proud about - tell everyone via your own website, email
signatures ...