View this page: "Auckland 20/Aug/2010 Dinner List"

Richard Vowles

Aug 15, 2010, 4:38:16 AM8/15/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
If you want to be in on the Friday night dinner please add your name
to the list so we can make sure Raviz has space!

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz-google-barcamp/web/auckland-20-aug-2010-dinner-list
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Mike Hales

Aug 15, 2010, 5:31:55 AM8/15/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

astubbs

Aug 15, 2010, 5:39:17 PM8/15/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
added me

Mike Riversdale

Aug 15, 2010, 6:30:12 PM8/15/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Dave, Steph and I are in ... well, I've said we are so it might change
by the end of today :-)

ConceptRat

Aug 16, 2010, 1:25:36 AM8/16/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
I'm in. Some good Rogan Josh would be great :)

Richard Vowles

Aug 18, 2010, 4:23:32 AM8/18/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
I have updated the list and rung Raviz to confirm a booking (at the
moment only 13 people!!!)

ConceptRat

Aug 18, 2010, 8:21:01 AM8/18/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Sorry everyone I had to pull out of the dinner. Turns out I'm needed
for indoor cricket tournament. But I'll be at the Barcamp on
Saturday :)

Julz

Karl Leaning

Aug 19, 2010, 6:40:52 PM8/19/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
Ditto on the withdraw. The project I am currently working on goes live on Monday, the go live testing starts on Sunday, and now the pre-go-live has been moved to 3am Saturday :-(

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nz-google-barcamp?hl=en

Liz Quilty

Aug 19, 2010, 8:25:13 PM8/19/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
All good, i may be in for 2 more people (hubby and daughter)

Liz

Mike Riversdale

Aug 19, 2010, 8:45:11 PM8/19/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
Sweet.

Unfortunately Dave has had to return to Wellington urgently and I am gonna have to reserve the little recuperative strength I have for the event.

So sorry, I was so looking forward to meeting you all tonight.

See you tomorrow, doors open 8am+

Cheers, Mike

--------
Making IT invisible

Paul

Aug 19, 2010, 9:24:21 PM8/19/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Um, somehow I got edited out... back in the list now.