View this page: "Potential Topics"

Mike Riversdale

Jan 17, 2010, 1:46:37 PM1/17/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz-google-barcamp/web/potential-topics
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

hellonearthisman

Jan 17, 2010, 2:41:04 PM1/17/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
That's the oine, thanks Mike.

On Jan 18, 7:46 am, Mike Riversdale
<mike.riversd...@miramarmike.co.nz> wrote:
> Click onhttp://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz-google-barcamp/web/potential-topics

hellonearthisman

Jan 17, 2010, 2:50:40 PM1/17/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
It's just one area of google that i'm really interested in.

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz-google-barcamp/web/potential-topics

Mike Riversdale

Jan 24, 2010, 2:59:05 PM1/24/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Lord Sanders

Jan 31, 2010, 9:50:52 PM1/31/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
I've added a couple of Google Analytics topics

Mike Riversdale

Feb 7, 2010, 7:51:17 PM2/7/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Mike Riversdale

Feb 8, 2010, 3:17:14 AM2/8/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Mike Riversdale

Feb 28, 2010, 11:43:52 PM2/28/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

WallaseyBoy

Mar 1, 2010, 12:57:20 AM3/1/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Hi I've added a topic proposal. I'm keen to meet/talk/txt/email/Wave/
Buzz about this prior to the bar camp. Jim

Dave Livesey

Mar 2, 2010, 3:31:58 PM3/2/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Mike Riversdale

Mar 6, 2010, 3:39:01 PM3/6/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Lord Sanders

May 25, 2010, 11:05:16 PM5/25/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Mike Riversdale

Jun 3, 2010, 9:04:33 PM6/3/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Richard Vowles

Jun 3, 2010, 9:33:03 PM6/3/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Updated possible GWT talk

The Tweet Twins

Jun 4, 2010, 10:13:04 PM6/4/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Mike Riversdale

Jun 20, 2010, 5:39:18 PM6/20/10
to NZ Google Barcamp

Mike Riversdale

Aug 4, 2010, 6:24:53 PM8/4/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Right, I'll now try and bring together what we can learn from the
"Google Wave experiment" for us all :-)

Abhishek Tiwari

Aug 4, 2010, 6:28:08 PM8/4/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
Well latest news Google Wave is dead! Sadly Google Pulls the plug off.
Abhishek Tiwari
http://www.abhishek-tiwari.com/

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nz-google-barcamp?hl=en

Ajay Murthy

Aug 4, 2010, 6:47:00 PM8/4/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
From the Official Google Blog:

But despite these wins, and numerous loyal fans, Wave has not seen the user adoption we would have liked. We don’t plan to continue developing Wave as a standalone product, but we will maintain the site at least through the end of the year and extend the technology for use in other Google projects. The central parts of the code, as well as the protocols that have driven many of Wave’s innovations, like drag-and-drop and character-by-character live typing, are already available as open source, so customers and partners can continue the innovation we began. In addition, we will work on tools so that users can easily “liberate” their content from Wave.

Vik

Aug 4, 2010, 8:43:27 PM8/4/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
I'm suggesting that some attention is paid to making social
applications work when the internet can't be used for reasons of
government censorship, lack of rural infrastructure, disasters,
outages etc.

Liz Quilty

Aug 4, 2010, 8:59:38 PM8/4/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant suggestion :)

Liz

Richard Vowles

Aug 15, 2010, 4:29:27 AM8/15/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Updated for Google/Android/Oracle/Sun patent suite and potential
outwards effects if Oracle win.

Mark Spencer

Aug 16, 2010, 2:38:22 AM8/16/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
I've recommended discussing the hot button net neutrality topic that's
coming out from the States. Is something people want to talk about in
a NZ context? Being new to Barcamp is this the kind of 'future of the
industry' and potentially factitious discussion people want to have?