Yes, there will be free Wi-Fi

Mike Riversdale

Aug 17, 2010, 7:06:43 PM8/17/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
That is all :-)

Mike Riversdale

Aug 18, 2010, 1:28:01 AM8/18/10
to NZ Google Barcamp
Hmm, just had the word from Vodafone that it'll be be VERY limited Wi-
Fi.

I suggest that you all bring other means of getting online just in
case.

BUT, remember that the best sessions are ones where people are talking
to each other and not hidden behind a laptop lid or always looking
down to their iPhone

On Aug 18, 11:06 am, Mike Riversdale
<mike.riversd...@miramarmike.co.nz> wrote:
> That is all :-)

Julz

Aug 18, 2010, 1:45:31 AM8/18/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
Hey if VF gives me a high usage data plan I'll share via tethering on
a Desire ;)

Julz

conceptrat.vcf

Mike Riversdale

Aug 18, 2010, 2:20:43 AM8/18/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
Would be awesome - Mike H? ;)

Cheers, Mike

Tel: +64 (0)21-169 1359
Email: mi...@waveadept.com
Web: http://www.waveadept.com
--------
Making IT invisible

> --
>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nz-google-barcamp?hl=en
> <conceptrat.vcf>

Liz Quilty

Aug 18, 2010, 5:21:57 AM8/18/10
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
I think most plans have 3gb this month ? Mine does anyway, happy to share also.

Liz