Fwd: [Open Research] Centre for Brain Research becomes our first Silver Sponsor was updated

Fabiana Kubke

Dec 6, 2012, 8:23:50 PM12/6/12
to nz-au-ope...@googlegroups.com

We are delighted to announce that the Centre for Brain Research has joined us as our first Silver Sponsor.

The Centre for Brain Research - Rangahau Te Roro Me Te Hinengaro at the University of Auckland is a unique partnership between scientists, doctors and the community.

Their support for the conference reflects their leadership and commitment to providing a brighter and better future for people and families living with brain disease.

Welcome on board!

Don''t want to get notification of your own changes? Change your settings.

--
M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64) 210 437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke | http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com | http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science | http://popscinz.wordpress.com | http://talkingteaching.wordpress.com