Tonight, 10-01-13 8pm EDT: NATIONAL CONFERENCE CALL FOR A BAN ON FRACKING

1 view

Brendan OConnor

Oct 1, 2013, 10:32:37 AM10/1/13
to susquehann...@googlegroups.com, Shale...@yahoogroups.com, shales...@yahoogroups.com, marcellu...@googlegroups.com, environmental_work_gro...@lists.riseup.net, sustaina...@lists.riseup.net, paccwi...@lists.democracyinaction.org, nywellwa...@googlegroups.com, POA...@yahoogroups.com, citizensconcerneda...@googlegroups.com, dryd...@googlegroups.com, NY...@googlegroups.com, north-centr...@googlegroups.com, bradford-county-d...@googlegroups.com, albanyga...@googlegroups.com, lehigh-vall...@googlegroups.com, pittsburg...@googlegroups.com, pittsb...@googlegroups.com, dag---delawar...@googlegroups.com, midhudsonprogr...@googlegroups.com, murrysville-marcel...@googlegroups.com, marcellusp...@googlegroups.com, CP...@googlegroups.com, nygcg---new-york-ga...@googlegroups.com, CitizensEne...@yahoogroups.com, gasfre...@yahoogroups.com, milfor...@yahoogroups.com, cpny-gener...@googlegroups.com, delawa...@googlegroups.com, flprogr...@yahoogroups.com, lock-t...@googlegroups.com, ccag...@yahoogroups.com, sustainable...@list.cornell.edu, wnydrilli...@googlegroups.com, citizens-agai...@googlegroups.com, t-r...@googlegroups.com, ATL-FINGER...@lists.sierraclub.org, ATL-NY...@lists.sierraclub.org

"...Join us for an important National Conference Call Tuesday, October 1

Date: Tuesday, October 1
Time: 8pm ET, 5pm PT
Call: 559-726-1200
Code: 776632

Coming off the heels of delivering 650,000 comments to President Obama's Bureau of Land Management calling for a ban on fracking, we are pushing forward with the Global Frackdown, an international day of action taking place on October 19.

On the call we'll have a couple of special guests and other folks from around the country who will be talking about the actions planned in their community calling for a ban on fracking, and pushing back against fracked oil and gas infrastructure.

Friends, we came together and left quite an impression on the Obama Administration last month. Next month, let's make sure that President Obama and the rest of our elected officials know that we're not going away and that we're going to continue to push for a truly clean energy future.

RSVP and help spread the word about this call to your supporters and followers on facebook and twitter..."