Fwd: Gallatin Arts Festival Coverage

Leah M Clancy

Apr 1, 2013, 5:56:56 PM4/1/13
to nyulocal...@googlegroups.com
hi bbs!

anyone wanna cover this? there's always a shit ton of super good food (and booze if you're legal) at the opening ;)

From: Alexander R Craig <alex....@nyu.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Subject: Gallatin Arts Festival Coverage
To: nyuloca...@gmail.com

Hello NYU Local Editors,

I am reaching out on behalf of the annual Gallatin Arts Festival, as we would appreciate any coverage of our events and the festival as a whole.

The festival is taking place from April 8th to April 12th. The first night will include an opening reception, and we would appreciate it if some editors from NYU Local would be able to attend.

Below is a link to our event page.

Myself and Emma Hazen, both on the leadership team, also launched GAF Global this week.  This aspect of the festival incorporates students who are studying abroad. In a sense, this adds an international aspect to an arts festival that has traditionally included artists only in New York. We would be willing to speak to any of the editors if you would additionally like to include a piece on this aspect of GAF (link below).

Please let me know how I can work with you on this, or if you need more information.

Best,

Alex

--
Alexander Craig