Obtaining the corpus

David Buttler

Oct 22, 2008, 8:21:06 PM10/22/08
to New York Times Annotated Corpus Community
Hi,
I am interested in obtaining the corpus for research purposes. Where
can I go to learn about the detials for accessing the corpus (price,
mechanism, etc.) and the different licenses available?

Thanks,
Dave

Evan Sandhaus <sandhes@nytimes.com>

Nov 6, 2008, 11:30:43 AM11/6/08
to New York Times Annotated Corpus Community
Dave (et al),

Apologies for the delay in responding to your message.

We are releasing the data in conjunction with the Linguistic Data
Consortium. Full information for obtaining the corpus can be found at
http://ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/CatalogEntry.jsp?catalogId=LDC2008T19

Thanks for your interest,

--
Evan Sandhaus

Semantic Technologist
Research & Development Operations
New York Times Company

Jeryl Cook

Nov 24, 2008, 1:16:20 PM11/24/08
to New York Times Annotated Corpus Community
i can't believe there is a cost for people to obtain this...