A busy week for rankings

John Moriello

Sep 19, 2011, 8:31:36 AM9/19/11
to NewYorkSportswriters.org online updates service

The first set of rankings for 2011 New York girls high school soccer
was released late Sunday night. You can view them at
http://www.newyorksportswriters.org/reference/girls_soccer_rankings_2011.shtml

We will be rolling out the first sets of rankings this week for boys
soccer, boys cross country and girls cross country. We expect to
present our first-ever boys volleyball rankings at the beginning of
next week.

We began football last week. You can always get the most recent
football rankings from the New York State Sportswriters Association at
http://www.roadtosyracuse.com/reference/rankings-2011-large.shtml

Links to rankings for other sports may be found near the top of
http://www.newyorksportswriters.org/