tomorrow and Sunday shows to be seen/heard

1 view

Katie Down

Nov 9, 2011, 11:35:27 AM11/9/11
to New York Society for Acoustic Ecology
Hello all!
Just a brief shout out that tomorrow night I'll be performing on glass instruments for the Field's 25th Anniversary Jubilee Celebration!
There will be many wonderful performers plus a great party. I do a short set of improvised glass work at 8:30.
Lots of amazing artists there including Cynthia Hopkins, Chris Wells/Secret City, David Parker and the Bang Group and many more.
Come and dance, drink, eat, schmooze, etc!
For tix go to:

AND....on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14th.
Matt Darriau and I will bring back our duo LYREBIRD to
Cornelia Street Cafe for their Entertaining Science series.
This month's topic is on drone...as many of you know, one of my favorites!
We'll be performing on an assortment of drone-like instruments with loops
and joined by cellist Rufus Capadoccia on a tune or two.
6PM. Arrive by 5:45 to get a seat as this series tends to sell out.

With love and in solidarity,

Katie

--
Performer - Sound Designer - Composer