MEETING REMINDER - Today! Wednesday 11 May at 7:30pm

Jamie Davis

May 11, 2011, 2:12:38 PM5/11/11
to NYSAE, Jamie Davis
Hello All,

This is a friendly reminder for tonight's soundwalk and (lively) discussion.
It is a beautiful day out, I hope to enjoy what I am sure will be a lovely walk with you.

Wednesday 12 May 2011 at 7:30pm

Meet For SoundWalk -
In Front of PS 1 - MoMA in Long Island City, Queens
22-25 Jackson Avenue
(We shall depart here at approximately 7:45pm)
Trains: 7 Train to 45 Road - Court House Sq/E or M train to 23rd St- Ely Avenue/G train to 21st St -Van Alst (the closest train)

We shall conclude our walk at approximately 8:30 at end up at:
The Pencil Factory Bar in Greenpoint, Brooklyn
142 Franklin St (at the corner of Franklin St and Greenpoint Ave)
Train/Bus: G Train to Greenpoint Avenue/B62, B43, B24 to Greenpoint Avenue

Should you not wish to attend both the soundwalk and the discussion, please do feel free to come to either, though I would love to see as many of you as possible at both.
Thanks to those of you who RSVP'd.  Again, though it is not mandatory that you RSVP, I would thank you a "yep," "nope," or "I'll try," so that I can have an idea of how many to expect and how long to wait.

I look forward to seeing you tonight!

Jamie
As always - do feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns on my mobile - 917-715-9562