NYSAE,NYU,EMF World Listening Day celebration at NYU

ened

Jul 11, 2011, 1:38:33 PM7/11/11
to NYSAE
Please come check out the world Listening Day Celebration at NYU on
the 18th of July. We'll have a sound walk lead by yours truly and a
lot of great listening, panels and company. So dust of your ears and
come on out and listen!

http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/events/2011/7/18/268503/world_listening_day

Eric Leonardson

Jul 12, 2011, 2:26:33 PM7/12/11
to ened, NYSAE
This promises to be a wonderful event. I wish I could be there.

BTW, the U.S. National Park Service just updated the front banner page
of their website today. It's on-line at http://www.nps.gov through July
18. This feature links to the Explore Natural Sounds webpage called
"World Listening Day":
http://www.nature.nps.gov/naturalsounds/outreach/worldlisteningday.cfm

All the best,
Eric