reminder NewBorn Trio Sunday night!

1 view

Katie Down

Jun 11, 2011, 8:57:13 PM6/11/11
Hey all! Just a quick reminder of NewBorn Trio's concert tomorrow night (Sunday) at
The Sanctuary at the Ditmas Acoustic series!

We're the second set at 8:15.

The NewBorn Trio was created to perform for Kosovo's one-year celebration of independence, but we're playing this Sunday in the US, just for you. This unique ensemble combines handmade and found glass instruments, traditional Asian flutes, plucked strings, and odd sound-making objects to evoke unimaginable musical textures. We will create spontaneous compositions for your pleasure!
All the best!
Katie

Here's the address:

The Sanctuary @ Temple Beth Emeth