MoMA Sound Maps

Spencer Kiser

Nov 4, 2013, 8:21:33 AM11/4/13
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to invite you to submit your field recordings to our digital sound maps here at MoMA.

We have two active at the moment, one for the recent exhibition Soundings, and one for our MoMA Studio, Sound In Space.

We are open to almost any type of field recording, the only limit being for the former we'd like shorter submissions (around 30 seconds).

There are also some events coming up for the MoMA Studio that may be of interest.

The Soundcloud dropboxes for each of the maps can be found at the URLs below:

Please submit and spread the word!

Thank you,

Spencer Kiser