CAD/AVL Technology

Larry Kaminski

Sep 19, 2013, 3:21:56 PM9/19/13
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon everyone,

Allegany County is currently in the process of adding the provision of CAD/AVL (Computer Aided Dispatch/Automatic Vehicle Locator) trechnology on our public transit buses. I wished to take a quick poll on how many of you may using CAD/AVL (Computer Aided Dispatch/Automatic Vehicle Locator) technology on your transsit vehicles. Please post back to this message board with your responses and any additional information you would consider helpful to us in your experience in development of and/or utlization of this type of technology.

Thanks!

Larry Kaminski
Mobility Management Planner

Amber Simmons

Sep 19, 2013, 3:23:44 PM9/19/13
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com

I wish we had, but no not yet.

Amber Simmons
Mobility Manager, The Arc of Schuyler | Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter
203 12th Street, Watkins Glen, NY 14891  Phone: 607-535-6934
Achieve with us.
A family-based organization providing supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including autism.

http://www.MobilityManager.weebly.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NYMobilityManagers" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nymobilitymanagers.

INTERNET EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that it is strictly prohibited (a) to disseminate, distribute or copy this communication or any of the information contained in it, or (b) to take any action based on the information in it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Petrie, Betty

Sep 19, 2013, 5:05:23 PM9/19/13
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com

Hey, Larry

Centro in Syracuse uses CAD/AVL.  We have installed in Utica too.  Very busy right now because we are expanding the program.  Josh Gardner is our CAD/AVL master, but again he may be hard to reach due to his workload.  You can try at jgar...@centro.org.

Betty

Sep 20, 2013, 7:34:30 AM9/20/13
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com

Hi Larry,

Sorry I haven’t returned your phone call….if you wish we can talk this morning.  Give me a call.

CARTS has a grant to purchase this technology and are currently on the front end of this project….moving slowly at this point.  But we too would be interested in any information to assist with the process.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Cheryl Gustafson
Sr. Project Coordinator
Chautauqua County
CARTS Public Transportation
234 Hopkins Avenue
Jamestown, New York 14701
716-661-8486

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.