Brand New: Tompkins County Transportation How-to Videos!

Ray Weaver

Nov 16, 2012, 1:46:18 PM11/16/12
to CCE-Tompk...@cornell.edu, tc-hsc-l, Sustainability in Tompkins County, eld...@cornell.edu, ithac...@googlegroups.com, NYMobilit...@googlegroups.com
Way2Go is proud to announce that we have AMAZING how-to videos for you to view! Learn the basics of using Ithaca Carshare, riding the TCAT bus, how to load/unload a bike on TCAT's bus racks, how to safely use your motorized wheelchair on TCAT and Gadabout and how to share rides with other Tompkins County residents!

Each video was produced by Moving Box Studios! Please take a moment to view these videos, and be sure to pass this email on!

These videos are perfect for anyone who works with individuals with mobility issues, a new Tompkins County resident, a first time TCAT/Ithaca Carshare/rideshare user, students and more!

For more information, visit www.Way2Go.org

To view the videos, visit: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCETompkins

Questions? Contact Way2Go at 607-272-2292

--
-
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or coping of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.

Mengel, Dwight (DFA3-A50)

Nov 19, 2012, 8:57:22 AM11/19/12
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ray,

I understand why the videos are on the CCETC channel.

I suggest you also create a way2go youtube channel and also put them there.

I feel awkward about pointing transit & mobility policy people to the CCE channel and dealing with  non- way2go videos.

Thanks.

Dwight Mengel

Chief Transportation Planner

Tompkins County Dept of Social Services

320 W. Martin Luther King Jr. St, Ithaca, NY 14850

607 274-5605 voice, 607 274-5666 fax

www.tccoordinatedplan.weebly.com

www.mobilitymanager.weebly.com

http://www.MobilityManager.weebly.com

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or legally protected, and as such is not a public document. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.
Notice: Any case-related information contained in this message will become part of the permanent case record.
Tompkins County supports Inclusion through Diversity

Ray Weaver

Nov 19, 2012, 9:02:36 AM11/19/12
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com
I agree. The videos are Chrisophia's responsibility, but I wanted to get the videos out to the public, since they are still not available on the Way2Go website. I had expected them to be up by now, but will make sure that it is done soon. I did put one on our main page, and Jon put one up on his travel training site.