RE: Commuter Tax Benefit

Karen Sullivan

Mar 5, 2012, 11:55:56 AM3/5/12
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com
Here are two brochures describing the program, but may be outdated in
regards to funding sources available.

Karen Sullivan, Sr. Planner
Otsego County Planning & Solid Waste Department
197 Main Street
Cooperstown, NY 13326
(607)547-4225 (T)
(607)547-4285 (F)
www.otsegocounty.com

P Please, don't print if you don't have to.

Mar 6, 2012, 12:00:08 PM3/6/12
to NYMobilityManagers
Thanks for sharing Karen!

Ella