volunteer driving service

Jan Dempsey

Jul 19, 2012, 9:52:12 AM7/19/12
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone familiar with the TRIP volunteer driving service which began in Riverside County California back in the 1990s?

Is there any agency in New York following this model?

Thanks!

Jan

Jan Dempsey
Mobility Management Coordinator
Seven Valleys Health Coalition
50 Clinton Ave.
Cortland, NY  13045
607-756-4198
jdem...@sevenvalleyshealth.org
http://www.way2gocortland.org Check out my blog at http://gettingaroundcortland.wordpress.com

Ella Kondrat

Jul 20, 2012, 10:22:22 AM7/20/12
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com
Very cool, I've shared it with my people!

Ella Kondrat
Broome-Tioga Mobility Management Project

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:52:12 AM UTC-4, Jan Dempsey wrote:
Is anyone familiar with the TRIP volunteer driving service which began in Riverside County California back in the 1990s?

Is there any agency in New York following this model?

Thanks!

Jan

Jan Dempsey
Mobility Management Coordinator
Seven Valleys Health Coalition
50 Clinton Ave.
Cortland, NY  13045
607-756-4198

Dwight Mengel

Jul 20, 2012, 10:33:30 PM7/20/12
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com
I never heard of TRIPS before.
This is a very interesting model. Thank you Jan!

Dwight

http://www.MobilityManager.weebly.com

--
Dwight Mengel