Last Call: NTI Implementing Rural Transit Technology class in Ithaca on June 26-27

Dwight Mengel

Jun 10, 2013, 3:57:59 PM6/10/13
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com
Tompkins County is hosting the NTI Implementing Rural Transit Technology workshop on June 26-27 in Ithaca NY.

Why is this workshop important?

Many agencies are involved with developing, procuring and implementing technology projects.
We don't like to think of failure, but failure is a real potential outcome with these projects.
This workshops presents a process for implementing technology projects that reduces the potential for failure. That is, increase the likelihood of success.

So, if you are interested, we have 10 more seats. I have local information at http://tccoordinatedplan.weebly.com/nti-tech-class.html

Dwight Mengel

Scott Sopczyk

Jun 10, 2013, 4:14:47 PM6/10/13
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com

Dwight:

Unfortunately it looks like you’ll have 11 seats. I was registered for the Rural Tech. Conf but have a conflict with FTA Triennial Review workshop in NY the same week. I really can’t do both and don’t have another person available that week. It looks good, but sorry we’ll have to miss it. Good luck

Scott Sopczyk

GGFT Transportation Dir.

495 Queensbury Ave.

Queensbury, NY 12804

http://www.MobilityManager.weebly.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NYMobilityManagers" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nymobilitymanagers?hl=en-US.

Mengel, Dwight (DFA3-A50)

Jun 10, 2013, 4:19:27 PM6/10/13
to nymobilit...@googlegroups.com

Scott,

Thanks for the update.

I’m going to the FTA procurement workshop on June 18-19 in NYC.

I’m staying at an Airbnb apartment in Brooklyn.

I’m also checking out the Citibike bikeshare.

Later,

Dwight Mengel

Chief Transportation Planner

Tompkins County Dept of Social Services

320 W. Martin Luther King Jr. St, Ithaca, NY 14850

607 274-5605 voice, 607 274-5666 fax

www.tccoordinatedplan.weebly.com

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or legally protected, and as such is not a public document. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.
Notice: Any case-related information contained in this message will become part of the permanent case record.
Tompkins County supports Inclusion through Diversity