Join the Frostbitten Floaters!

Sean Kivlehan

Oct 20, 2008, 9:12:32 AM10/20/08
to Kellie Faircloth, Kesselman, Andrew, Daniel Ricotta, dan...@gmail.com, Katie Kivlehan, Liz Kivlehan, Emily Kivlehan, Luke Selby, nymc-run...@googlegroups.com, Raciti, Patricia, Britt Graham, Patricia Fertig, Kathryn McDonald, April Tantillo, Steve Doyle, Mike Loughlin, Mark Donovan, Filopei, Jason, Li, Robert, Susan Darrah, Walt H, Sarah Hesselmann, Sally Huber, Melissa Maxey, mom, Donell Harvin, Donna LaMonica, Martin Nembhard, Brandon Smith, Jill Gersh, John Kivlehan
Click the link below & join to do the polar bear plunge with us!!  In lieu of collecting donations, just donate $20 when you join.   Think of it as your tax-deductible entry fee.  Feel free to solicit donations if you want to though.

Pass this on to whoever you think is interested in doing it with us, the more people the better!

We'll be having an early morning pre-dive alcohol session to dull our senses too!

Sean

Congratulations! You have successfully created your Team, Frostbitten Floaters, for the 2008 Rye Playland Polar Plunge. Follow This Link to visit your team web page.

Mendez, Carolina

Oct 21, 2008, 12:55:46 AM10/21/08
to nymc-run...@googlegroups.com
winmail.dat