Re: [natural-history-l] Red admirals on the wing!

1 view

Meena Madhav Haribal

Apr 29, 2024, 8:26:49 PMApr 29
to NATURAL-HISTORY-L, NYleps
I have been seeing them for past few days. Todays push seemed like that of Broadwings. I was at Derby Hill past Tuesday, and I saw quite a full swing of them pushing east. I too saw a few Vanessa cardui and Eastern Commas.I remember Bill Evans collecting quite a few dead specimens along the road. I did some isotope analysis but never wrote anything about it. I still have the data somewhere.

Cheers
Meena

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850