Lauren's Comedy Show

Charlene Chuang

Jun 30, 2013, 1:26:15 PM6/30/13
to Da Vinci Explorers
Hi, ladies!

Hope you are well and enjoying summer.

Just wanted to let you know about Lauren's comedy show on July 15 at 6:30 at Comedy Cellar Village, 130 West 3rd Street, between MacDougal and Sixth Avenue.

Maybe we can get a group together and make it our July social!

B+C

Amanda Blair

Jun 30, 2013, 2:07:34 PM6/30/13
to NYJL...@googlegroups.com, Da Vinci Explorers
I am down for going as a group. That would be fun

Sent from my iPhone
--
Chairs: becky....@katzradiogroup.com, cch...@alum.mit.edu
Secretary: leslie....@gmail.com

Lauren Hirshman

Jul 2, 2013, 11:55:09 AM7/2/13
to NYJL...@googlegroups.com, Da Vinci Explorers
Thank you for posting this! That would be amazing!! I got really good feedback from my first show last night!! :)

Lauren

Sent from my iPhone

Morgan Leathers

Jul 2, 2013, 12:01:08 PM7/2/13
to NYJL...@googlegroups.com
Would love to join. I've never been to the comedy cellar and have always wanted to check it out!

Morgan

Charlotte Owens

Jul 13, 2013, 10:19:09 AM7/13/13
to NYJL...@googlegroups.com
Hey!  What's the plan for Monday?  Do we need to buy tickets in advance?  Lauren, I'm looking forward to seeing your show!!

- Charlotte

Charlene Chuang

Jul 13, 2013, 11:29:57 AM7/13/13
to Da Vinci Explorers
Doesn't look like we can make reservations in advance. Any insight, Lauren?

Lauren Hirshman

Jul 14, 2013, 2:20:16 PM7/14/13
to NYJL...@googlegroups.com, Da Vinci Explorers
Heyyy I'm sorry I was away for a day and didn't check my emails at all. It's 5 dollars at the door and u won't need to buy in advance! There is a lot of seating its a nice new place. It's the comedy cellar village underground next to fat black pussy cat. I'm so glad you are coming!! It's at 6:30. Yayy!

Lauren

Sent from my iPhone

Morgan Leathers

Jul 14, 2013, 10:16:46 PM7/14/13
to NYJL...@googlegroups.com
guys

i have to bail on tomorrow.

to make a long story short...i got a dress for a wedding next weekend (leaving for it on fri morn), needs to be altered, the alt. dept at bloomingdales is not open on sundays. thus, have to go tomorrow after work so it can be finished by thurs evening. perhaps TMI :) just hate to cancel last minute but cant be naked at the wedding. what an image.

see you all soon
Morgan

Charlotte Owens

Jul 14, 2013, 10:48:52 PM7/14/13
to NYJL...@googlegroups.com
I will be there, I'll plan to arrive at like 6:15 - anyone else, let me know if you are going.  Morgan, don't be naked at the wedding!

- Charlotte

Amanda Blair

Jul 14, 2013, 10:51:48 PM7/14/13
to NYJL...@googlegroups.com, NYJL...@googlegroups.com