www.padaukmayaputchaphyu@gmail.com

Nyi Nyi

Jun 22, 2017, 12:02:52 AM6/22/17
to NyiNyi

If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.

Popular Mechanics

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Popular Mechanics

15 Things I Learned Driving the 1500-Horsepower Bugatti Chiron

The $3 million Bugatti Chiron is full of surprises—15 of them, actually.

Share on Facebook15 Things I Learned Driving the 1500-Horsepower Bugatti ChironShare on Twitter15 Things I Learned Driving the 1500-Horsepower Bugatti ChironShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Long-Abandoned Soviet Tech Might Help China Land on the Moon

Shelved more than 40 years ago, the Soviet LK lander could help build the space boat that ferries China's astronauts to the Moon.

Share on FacebookLong-Abandoned Soviet Tech Might Help China Land on the MoonShare on TwitterLong-Abandoned Soviet Tech Might Help China Land on the MoonShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

How Could theFitzgerald Collision Happen?

This isn't like a car crash—it's a whole different game at sea.

Share on FacebookHow Could the <I>Fitzgerald</I> Collision Happen?Share on TwitterHow Could the <I>Fitzgerald</I> Collision Happen?Share on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Gorgeous Laser-Cut Maps Put the Ocean on Your Wall

A new way of looking at water.

Share on FacebookGorgeous Laser-Cut Maps Put the Ocean on Your WallShare on TwitterGorgeous Laser-Cut Maps Put the Ocean on Your WallShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

What the Battles of the Past Tell Us About the New Air War Over Syria

Sunday's shootdown was the first in 17 years. Here's what the battles of the past tell us about the aerial conflict to come.

Share on FacebookWhat the Battles of the Past Tell Us About the New Air War Over SyriaShare on TwitterWhat the Battles of the Past Tell Us About the New Air War Over SyriaShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

U.S. F-15 Shoots Down Yet Another Iran-Made Drone

It's the second drone, and third aircraft—manned or otherwise—in three weeks.

Share on FacebookU.S. F-15 Shoots Down Yet Another Iran-Made DroneShare on TwitterU.S. F-15 Shoots Down Yet Another Iran-Made DroneShare on Pinterest

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Unsubscribe •  Privacy Policy

popularmechanics.com
©2017 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019
.......................................................................................-=

Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

Left Has Fits Over Ossoff's Loss, Points Fingers

Education Dept. to Probe Teachers Using Wrong Tranny Pronouns

Alert: This Little-Known Investment Technique Could Fund Your Retirement

LIMBAUGH: Media, Democrat Party Was 'Destroyed Today'

These Senators Could Make or Break Effort to Repeal Obamacare...

Memory Boost: Eat This… Never Forget a Single Thing Again

Dear Reader,

We have been tracking a story that could have serious implications for current and future retirees.

The federal government will soon launch a controversial plan that few knew was within their power.

It's one The Wall Street Journal reports, "could cost American savers $80 billion.

Yet, most have no idea it's coming.

And that's because, under the watchful eye of Congress, the government is using an obscure loophole buried in Title 29 of the U.S. Labor Code to execute this plan. (Full story...)

If you have a 401(k), IRA, or any type of retirement account, it's critical you understand what's about to take place...

Because it could cause you to miss out on $68,870 or more.

And time is running out to protect yourself.

In this short video, our Chief Investment Strategist, Keith Fitz-Gerald, explains everything you need to know. Click here to view it

To Your Success,
Mike Ward
Publisher, Money Morning

The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. FDA DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Liberty Headlines
PO Box 49043
Charlotte, NC 28277
Unsubscribe
Add us to your address book
..................................................-=

>> Christian School Told to Stop Teaching "Offensive" Parts of the Bible

>> OMG...Could Trump Impeachment Hearings Start Soon?

>> Anti-Trump Deep State Will Just Keep Digging and Digging...Until

>> Democrats Don't Want to Impeach Trump - They Just Want to Talk About It

Sent to: wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com

Unsubscribe

Total Conservative, 1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206, Sebastian, FL 32958, United States
...................................................-=

Breaking News:

Russia Issues Dire Threat To US - Read More Click Here

Reagan Advisor Warns of 'Giant Fiscal Bloodbath' Coming This Year

Georgia Republicans Fend Off National Democrat Invasion - Click Here To Read More

Mark Zuckerberg's Wife Drops Bombshell

In Freedom,
Restore American Glory

.............................................................................-=

Breaking News:

Use Wrong Gender Pronouns, Go Directly to Jail

Mark Zuckerberg's Wife Drops Bombshell

CNN Shareholders Have Had Enough of Trump-Bashing Fake News

We Can’t Ignore the Many Warnings That Preceded the Shooting

Yours in freedom,

Unfiltered Patriot

1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206 Sebastian, FL 32958

In order to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click here

.........................................-=

The latest from InsideSources.

View this email in your browser

What Washington's Talking About

Understanding GA-06

Jon Ossoff’s Georgia special election loss shows Democrats could use a substantive agenda [Matthew Yglesias, Vox]

In Georgia’s 6th District, is Handel’s victory of great consequence — or none at all? [Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post]

News    Education
STEM Flashes Potential in Energy-Oriented Appalachia
By Leo Doran

Against the backdrop of a volatile energy market, some researchers anticipate that STEM education, which includes Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, could play a steadying hand in economically struggling areas of Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. =

READ MORE

News    Politics
Business Groups Applaud Trump’s Labor Board Pick
By Connor D. Wolf

President Donald Trump’s pick Monday to fill a vacant labor board seat is being praised by business groups that hope he will bring balance to the agency.

READ MORE

News    Education
How Liberal Politics and Teachers’ Unions Got So Entangled
By Leo Doran

Experts long active in the upper echelons of education research and policy-making say that the politicization of the teachers’ unions has gotten more intense in recent years. Some say it is because the teachers’ unions are under an unfair assault, others suggest that the internally-democratic structure of the unions make their lobbying platforms susceptible to mission creep.

READ MORE

"Well, the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O! All the Fake News, all the money spent = 0"
President Donald Trump

[IS] Opinions    Politics
To Shield Taxpayers from Luxury Trips and Corporate Scams, Defund the U.N.
By David Williams

Listening to grave pronouncements of U.N. officials these last few weeks, things certainly don’t sound pretty. Proposed budget cuts to the organization would make operations “impossible,” and planned U.S. withdrawal from the Paris Agreement spells a death knell for Mother Earth.

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Politics
Free Speech Isn’t Improving on Campuses
By Michael McGrady

What do you see in the news whenever outlets are reporting on free speech issues on a college campus? Protesters? Disgruntled students and professors of varying political ideologies? Administrators vouching to protect only certain types of speech? Violence against people who have differing opinions?

READ MORE

Follow InsideSources

Unsubscribe  |  Update Preferences  |  Visit Website
....................................................................................-=

If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.

Popular Mechanics

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Popular Mechanics

Watch the F-35 Pull Aerobatic Stunts at the Paris Air Show

Lockheed Martin believes the fifth-generation fighter's display of maneuverability in Paris will silence the skeptics.

Share on FacebookWatch the F-35 Pull Aerobatic Stunts at the Paris Air ShowShare on TwitterWatch the F-35 Pull Aerobatic Stunts at the Paris Air ShowShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

The USS Fitzgerald Is Built to Take Abuse

The Arleigh Burke class destroyers were designed to be good at everything, including staying afloat.

Share on FacebookThe USS <I>Fitzgerald</I> Is Built to Take AbuseShare on TwitterThe USS <I>Fitzgerald</I> Is Built to Take AbuseShare on Pinterest

From the Editors of Road & Track:

Popular Mechanics

Why the 2017 Honda Civic Type R Has Three Tailpipes

Here's what the small middle exhaust pipe on the Civic Type R actually does.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

'Star Trek: Discovery' Finally Has a Debut Date

To boldly use Fall football as a lead-in.

Share on Facebook'Star Trek: Discovery' Finally Has a Debut DateShare on Twitter'Star Trek: Discovery' Finally Has a Debut DateShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

This Drone Battery for Submarines Drinks Seawater

It could allow drone subs way more flexibility in what they can do.

Share on FacebookThis Drone Battery for Submarines Drinks SeawaterShare on TwitterThis Drone Battery for Submarines Drinks SeawaterShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Iran Launched A Salvo of Ballistic Missiles at ISIS

The missiles were launched at ISIS fighters in retaliation for terrorist attacks.

Share on FacebookIran Launched A Salvo of Ballistic Missiles at ISISShare on TwitterIran Launched A Salvo of Ballistic Missiles at ISISShare on Pinterest

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Unsubscribe •  Privacy Policy

popularmechanics.com
©2017 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019

.................................................................................-=

.....................................................................-=

Breaking News:

MSNBC Asks: Do We HAVE to Feel Bad About Steve Scalise?

Why Experts Are Saying Silver Prices Will Skyrocket

We Can't Ignore the Many Warnings That Preceded the Shooting

Company Busted Trying to Exclude American Workers From Employment

Sent to: wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com

Unsubscribe

UnfilteredPatriot, 1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206, Sebastian, FL 32958, United States
......................................-=

Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

Time Warner & CNN Confronted on Bias, Support for Fringe Leftists

Pediatric Gender Clinics Pushing Puberty-Blocking Drugs

Special: Eat This… Never Forget A Single Thing Again

CNN's 'Trump-Hater' Poll Doesn't Go Quite As Planned

Study: 5.7 Million Non-Citizens May Have Cast Illegal Votes

Harvard Scientists: 'Genius Pill' Now Legal In All 50 States
After 7 years, Harvard Scientists have just released their biggest breakthrough yet. It is being called the "Genius Pill", so powerful it may change humanity forever. But what does this mean to you?

Have you ever misplaced your keys? Forgotten an anniversary? Struggled to remember someone's name?

All these are signs of an aging brain that has been starved of thefuel it needs to grow new nerve endings, reconnect memory lines and speed up reaction times.

Researchers found that when subjects used this 'Genius Pill' daily:
  • Concentration Sky-Rocketed
  • Memory Recall Enhanced
  • Energy Was Instantly Boosted
  • Creative Thinking Exploded
This is the same cutting edge secret being used by Entrepreneurs, Athletes and Billionaires to win over their competition. There are some saying it is cheating, but isn't using science to your advantage just part of evolution?

Are you ready to improve your brain?
Click Here Now to Claim Your FREE Bottle
IMPORTANT: There are a limited number of discounts available, you must act now.

[...]
..............................................................-=

Breaking News:

Father of Released Hostage Blasts Obama - Read More Click Here

The Survival Bag You Can’t Buy

Christian School Told to Stop Teaching “Offensive” Parts of the Bible - Click Here To Read More

Blood Sugar Breakthrough

In Freedom,
Restore American Glory

 ........................................................................................................-=

Jun 20 (2 days ago)
to me

The latest from InsideSources.

View this email in your browser

What Washington's Talking About

Repeal the Debt Limit

“Over the past eight years, high-stakes negotiations in Congress over the federal debt limit have repeatedly brought Washington to the verge of default. We were on opposite sides of these debates, as senior policy advisers to President Obama and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, and we continue to disagree about taxes and the proper size of government. Yet we both believe that the statutory debt limit has outlived its usefulness as a mechanism for restraining the size of the national debt. Or, put more precisely, we think that whatever residual value the debt limit may have is far outweighed by the risk that a potential U.S. default poses to the global economic order.” [Jason Furman and  Rohit Kumar, Wall Street Journal]

A Busy Day in Politics

Georgia special election: 7 things to watch [Elena Schneider, Politico]

Sources: Senate GOP prepares for Obamacare repeal vote next week [Burgess Everett and Jennifer Haberkorn, Politico]

Spicer may leave the press room podium behind for a more backstage White House role [Ashley Parker and Philip Rucker, Washington Post]

News    Education
Schools Vulnerable as Cybersecurity Threat Grows
By Leo Doran

Shoestring budgets and large numbers of users—many of whom bring their own devices to campus—make cybersecurity a particularly daunting challenge at both the K-12 and postsecondary level in education.

READ MORE

News    Education
State and Federal Officials Revisiting School Nutrition Standards
By Leo Doran

Education officials in West Virginia are weighing changes to school nutrition policies that would repeal tough state standards and replace them with the minimum federal requirements that are currently on the books.

READ MORE

News    Politics
Fighting the Workforce Skills Gap
By Connor D. Wolf

Economists and policymakers have been in a fierce debate over how best to address the skills gap problem. Some have even argued the problem is overblown and possibly nonexistent. While the debate continues, many employers have been expressing great concern over their ability to get workers with the skills they need.

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Finance
Bitcoins Are the Smarter, Safer Future
By Antony Davies and James R. Harrigan

The price of a bitcoin recently crossed $3,000 for the first time. While it has since retreated, the price is up almost 30 percent in the past month, and almost 200 percent over the past year. A $100 investment in bitcoins just two years ago would be worth around $1,000 today. By contrast, a $100 investment in gold two years ago would be worth less than $110.

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Politics
From Toll Roads to Toll Rivers
By C. Jarrett Dieterle

Much of the news coverage stemming from the White House’s recent “infrastructure week,” an effort to push for a $1 trillion infrastructure package, focused on hot-button topics like pipelines and environmental permitting. But President Donald Trump deserves accolades for highlighting a lesser known issue: the deteriorating state of locks and dams along the nation’s inland waterways.

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Politics
Reaffirming American Leadership — Freedom, Markets, Security
By Peter Wehner and Thomas Melia

The democratic world order that emerged after World War II, thanks in very large measure to American leadership, has contributed to securing peace and expanding prosperity in the United States and around the world. But that order, and the peace and prosperity it has fostered, is now under attack.

READ MORE

Follow InsideSources

Unsubscribe  |  Update Preferences  |  Visit Website
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted