(www.nanloung090@gmail.com)

Nyi Nyi

Jan 28, 2018, 12:53:54 AM1/28/18
to NyiNyi

6:06 AM (6 hours ago)
to me

Patriot Powered NewsUnsubscribe

Breaking News...

Americans Asked if they’d Allow an Obama 3rd Term (Here’s What They Said)    (sponsor)

Breaking: Senator Breaks Silence! Whistle blower Shocks, Confirms FBI ‘Secret Society Meetings’

Mueller’s Biased Witch Hunt Has Become a Deep State Clown Show

“Why Are They Still Here?”: FBI Agents Wonder Why Anti-Trump Clinton Operatives Within The Bureau Still Have A Job

WARNING: How to be Prepared if North Korea Fires Nukes at the USA…  (sponsor)

[Report] Legal Weed is Turning Pocket Change into Windfall Fortune

Free US Army Issued Handgun (Get One Now)

The Sig Sauer P320

To celebrate American Gun News wants to give a few lucky readers this same firearm for free.

Simply click here to enter the contest.

This standard issue firearm is anything but basic.  In fact, the US Army spent 2 years and over $17 million testing 12 different handguns before deciding on the new sidearm.

It’s one bad ass and deadly accurate gun.

This very well could become your favorite piece for concealed carry, range shooting, or home defense.

Grab the handgun that’s trusted and approved by the US Army today.

Enter now.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

5:38 AM (7 hours ago)
to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines

Breaking News...

WA Supreme Court Backs Firefighter Fired for His Faith

Media Push Misleading School Shooting Count

Retirees: "Better Than Social Security" (Get Info by March1 Deadline)

Anti-Trump FBI Leakers Identified

4th Circuit Accepts Evidence FBI Obtained w/ Unlimited Warrant

Massive $34.6 Billion Payout Starts As Early As Feb. 1...

Gasless Generator Could Save Lives
A tragedy has occurred in Michigan. A family of six became the latest victims to an epidemic sweeping across America.

No, it's not a viral outbreak, murderous crime spree, or even a natural disaster...

This poor family thought they were just restoring the electricity in their home after a minor power outage. They went to church, came home, and went to sleep...

And never woke up.
ALERT: This Nearly Endless Energy Source
Could Save Your Life
Like many Americans wishing to maintain power when the lights go out, this family purchased a gas generator and placed it in their basement.

Little did they realize that when they flipped the switch of their generator to the "on" position, they were also snuffing out their own lives.

Gasoline powered generators can provide some electricity, but they also give off deadly carbon monoxide gas, which is odorless, tasteless and can kill any living thing in its path in just minutes.

This tragic family was just one horrible statistic. 430 deaths a year are caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the CDC.

And yet, it doesn't have to be this way. We can prevent any more families from suffering the same fate.

Now, there's a revolutionary new device that can power your home without any gas, fumes, or noise and without risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

See the demonstration of how it's used here:

Robert H.
I am retired U.S. Army Officer, Ranger, Airborne, combat experienced Vietnam veteran and recently retired from my second career in nuclear security. I purchased the Patriot Power Generator 1500 package about ten months ago and in preparation for Irma's arrival, got it out today and set it, and the solar panels up, for the first time. I found that the generator, as advertised, has remained fully charged while sitting in my garage and it works perfectly. It has brought me an unbelievable degree of confidence and peace of mind that my wife and our family will do just fine if we experience an expected power outage that Irma may produce. I have purchased several additional items since the initial generator buy and have always found the men and ladies who answer the phone to be not only extremely pleasant, but very knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. Thank you for your great support!
Like · Comment · Share · 21 minutes ago

1:12 AM (11 hours ago)
to me

Dear Trader,

Thursday morning, we held a LIVE Trading Room Session  where we had 8 out of 10 winners!

The winning trades ranged from 4.55% to over 52% ROI!

Our Live Trading Room is open every trading day from 9:15am Eastern Time, but these Live Trading Sessions are only available for Premium Members to attend Live.

Today, we decided to share the recording with you so you can see what you are missing.

We hope you'll find it informative and helpful.

Click Here to Watch Recording!

As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at sup...@tradespoon.com.

To great returns,

Vlad Karpel
Tradespoon Founder

DISCLAIMER: As an investor, you know that any kind of investment opportunity has its risks. There is no such thing as low risk stocks and we recommend you invest wisely. Investing in Stocks and Options is highly speculative. All of the content on our website and in our email alerts is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities. Remember, you should always consult with a licensed securities professional before purchasing or selling securities of companies profiled or discussed on Tradespoon.com or in our Daily Alerts.

This email was sent to wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com by in...@tradespoon.com

Tradespoon LLC | 318 Half Day Rd. | Suite 215 | Buffalo Grove | IL | 60089
Unsubscribe from Tradespoon's Emails

8:04 PM (16 hours ago)
to me

Jan 20 (8 days ago)
to me
High-Volume $79.95 Monthly Service. Just $19.95 Now!

If you like action
you’ll love our trades

JWN puts made$1,170
OLLI calls made$1,110
DECK calls made$850
OLN calls made$1,110
HP calls made$1,080
DDS calls made$1,040
COST puts made$800
BMY calls made$800
DDD puts made$870
TGT puts made
$2,100

10 trades. All closed in a matter of days. An easy 10 contracts per trade would have earned you $10,930 profits.

Fellow Trader,

It’s all about the action at Power Options Weekly.

Blink and you’ll miss it. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea. But if you’re someone who loves getting tons of trading ideas, you’ll be happy as a hog in a mud-hole when you join Ken Trester at Power Options Weekly now!

Nobody — and I mean NOBODY — knows more about the options market.

In fact, Ken was there for the birth of modern options in 1973, when the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) was founded as the first marketplace for trading listed options.

So yeah, that’s nearly 45 years of experience trading his own account and helping traders like you get their adrenaline rush, too.

Button: Click to Take the $19.95 Deal!Power Options Weekly is high-volume and fast-action.

Join now, and Friday will take on a whole new meaning in your trading life. That’s when you’ll get 5 new trade ideas — simple call and put options — for fast profits.

5 new ideas every Friday, without fail.

We recommend you make the trades any time until close-of-business Tuesday. Some Power Options Weekly members make all 5 trades; some pick and choose. But long-time members all rave about the action, profits and fun.

Now it’s your turn to check it out.

Our traders call it a bargain at just $79.95 per month. After all, some services charge $1,500 or more for just a couple trade ideas a week.

But you don’t pay $79.95 now. Your cost is just $19.95 for a full month of fast-action, high-volume trading.

Just say “Maybe” and click here to learn more now.

Sincerely,

signed: Ken Trester
David Bishop
Executive Publisher, Power Options Weekly

P.S. You’re going to love the 5 new trades every week. Trades that can make you a fast 30%, 90%, even 200% profits, or more. And your first 5 are waiting for you now! So click here for your $19.95 deal!

MANAGE YOUR INVESTORPLACE ACCOUNT:

We hope this timely investing advice is valuable to you. As you know the markets move fast and conditions change frequently. So please check the current issue for the most recent advice.

To make sure you received the most recent updates, please tell us if your email has changed by visiting here:http://investorplace.com/ipi/e/

Click here to manage your email preferences.

InvestorPlace Media, LLC.
9201 Corporate Blvd, Suite 200
Rockville, MD 20850

If you have any questions call 1-800-219-8592 and use priority code A3O721.

Copyright © 2018 InvestorPlace Media, LLC.

All rights reserved.

————————————————————————————————-

Please note that we cannot be liable for any missed bulletins caused by overzealous spam filters. To ensure that you continue to receive this valuable part of your service please take a moment to add (KTre...@Investorplace.com) to your address book. Click here for instructions:
http://www.investorplace.com/whitelist.html?eml=KTrester@Investorplace.com

A3O721
Emerging Growth Buy Alert

My No. 1 Technology Stock

Fellow Investor.

Have you seen my No. 1 tech stock for 2018? You’re not going to want miss this.

The company possesses a breakthrough technology experts predict will ignite a $7 trillion industry by 2050…and create more millionaires than Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, and Google Combined.

If you get in on the ground floor now, you can become one of them.

Click here to read the full story.

Signed:
Louis Navellier
Chief Investment Analyst, Emerging Growth

MANAGE YOUR INVESTORPLACE ACCOUNT:

We hope this timely investing advice is valuable to you. As you know the markets move fast and conditions change frequently. So please check the current issue for the most recent advice.

To make sure you received the most recent updates, please tell us if your email has changed by visiting here: http://investorplace.com/ipi/e/

Click here to manage your email preferences.

InvestorPlace Media, LLC.
9201 Corporate Blvd, Suite 200
Rockville, MD 20850

If you have any questions call 1-800-219-8592 and use priority code A3T295.

Copyright © 2018 InvestorPlace Media, LLC.

All rights reserved.

————————————————————————————————-

Please note that we cannot be liable for any missed bulletins caused by overzealous spam filters. To ensure that you continue to receive this valuable part of your service please take a moment to add (LouisNavellier@Investorplace.com) to your address book. Click here for instructions:
http://www.investorplace.com/whitelist.html?eml=LouisNavellier@Investorplace.com

A3T295

7:06 PM (17 hours ago)
to me

Patriot Powered NewsUnsubscribe

(The following is a promotional message from one of our sponsors)

This is the Question that Must be Answered if Trump Continues His Presidency

Dear Fellow American,

Donald Trump is clearly facing a tremendous amount of pressure.

Whether you love him or hate him, he’s under a constant attack from the mainstream media.

Do you believe Trump can continue his presidency?

We’re conducting an urgent national poll to examine the viability of a Trump presidency going forward.

The results of this poll will be shared with many of the major media outlets, including CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and ABC News.  So they can show ACTUAL results on the opinions of the voting public.
Please take just 20 seconds of your time today to let your voice be heard.

Vote Now!

Warm Regards,

Michael Nelson

 Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Jan 27 (1 day ago)
to me

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

Al Sears, MD
11905 Southern Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

January 26, 2018

nyinyi,

In 2015, there were nearly 444,000 deaths related to FDA-approved drugs. During that time, prescription medications caused nearly 2.2 million adverse reactions.

On the other hand, there was not one death caused by a supplement.

Not one.1

In fact, herbal remedies ARE proven. An analysis in the journal Alternative Therapiesfound over 1,500 studies just on the top 10 herbal supplements.2 And these herbs have also been tried and tested by traditional healers over thousands of years.

And yet almost every week, I hear the same thing from at least one of my patients.

The conversation goes something like this…

“Dr. Sears,” they say. “My doctor told me not to use supplements. He says they aren’t tested. And that we have no idea whether they’re safe or even work.”

Here’s what I tell them. Supplements are safer than drugs.

But Big Pharma and the FDA continue to wage war on vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements. Let me explain…

A recent article published in the prestigious Journal of the American College of Cardiology discussed herbs and cardiac care.

The study’s authors told cardiologists they need to learn more about herbal medicines and discuss them with their heart patients.

But they don’t want doctors to recommend these herbs.

They want doctors to learn about herbs so they can STOP their patients from using them.3

It’s all part of the medical industry’s war on herbal medicine. And it’s all about the money…

You see, about 20% of people in the U.S. take herbal or dietary supplements at some point in their life. That number is even higher in other countries. In China, 30% to 50% of medications are traditional herbs.

That’s a lot of people. And Big Pharma would love to capture that market. So they have a vested interest in bad-mouthing herbs.

It’s why the drug industry tries to make a big deal about the fact that herbs aren’t FDA-approved.

And when it comes to heart drugs like ACE inhibitors, diuretics, beta-blockers and statins the side effects and adverse reactions are even worse.

These drugs have been linked to constant fatigue, shortness of breath, joint, leg and back pain, headaches, erectile dysfunction and kidney damage. They interfere with sleep and cause GI issues. They increase your risk of stroke.

And they contribute to an earlier death.

I don’t prescribe these dangerous drugs. Instead I rely on natural therapies to prevent heart disease.

Three proven herbs that strengthen your heart

Here are three of the most powerful herbs I’ve found to support your cardiovascular system. They may not be approved by the FDA but they are PROVEN to work.

  1. Bali’s beautiful blood pressure cure. Globe amaranth is a striking purple-red bloom. In Bali, they call it Bunga Ratna. The Balinese have used it for centuries to lower blood pressure. And research shows they know what they’re doing. A study from Brazil proved globe amaranth reduces arterial blood pressure without changing your heart rate.4 That’s important. It means nothing else in the body changes except blood pressure.

    You can get the dried flower at health food stores and online. I recommend making globe amaranth tea. It has a fragrant, sweet flavor. For one cup just place a dried blossom (or more) in a mug. Pour boiling water over the flower and steep for 4 to 5 minutes.

  2. Indian herb strengthens heart. Guggul is an ancient Indian herb that comes from the resin of the guggul tree. Ayurvedic healers have used it for thousands of years as a heart-strengthening tonic. The guggulsterones in the resin lower the inflammation that acts on cholesterol. And they help improve your ratio of LDL to HDL.

    Look for guggul extract standardized to 6% guggulsterones. Take 300 mg - 400 mg two to three times a day.

  3. Sacred flower boosts blood flow. The stunning sacred lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) is one of the most beautiful blooms on earth. In Bali, they call itBunga Padma. Healers in Bali and India have used lotus as medicine for hundreds — probably thousands — of years.

    Sacred lotus protects your cardiovascular system by reducing blood pressure5 and lowering triglycerides6. This lovely flower contains two alkaloids, nuciferine and aporphine, that stimulate blood circulation.

    The entire sacred lotus is edible. You can cook the root and eat it as a vegetable. You can also eat the leaves raw or cooked. Or you can make a tea with powdered extract from the flower and leaves.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

1. Mowry JB., Spyker DA., Brooks DE., et al. “2015 Annual Report of the American Association of Poison Control Centers' National Poison Data System (NPDS): 33rd Annual Report.” Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2016 Dec.
2. Hall M. Niaman N. “Quantification of the scientific research in the United States about popular herbal remedies referenced on pubmed.” Alternative Therapies. May/June 2005. Vol. 11, No.3, pp. 34-37.
3. Liperoti R., et al. “Herbal Medications in Cardiovascular Medicine.” Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Mar 2017.
4. Arcanjo D., et. al. “Phytochemical screening and evaluation of cytotoxic, antimicrobial and cardiovascular effects of Gomphrena globosa L. (Amaranthaceae). J Med Plants Res. April 2011.
5. Peng ZY., et. al. "Protective effect of neferine on endothelial cell nitric oxide production induced by lysophosphatidylcholine:the role of the DDAH-ADMA pathway." Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2011 Apr.
6. Zhao X, Shen J, Chang K, Kim S., et al. "Analysis of fatty acids and phytosterols in ethanol extracts of Nelumbo nucifera seeds and rhizomes by GC-MS." J Agric Food Chem. 2013.

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

Jan 27 (1 day ago)
to me
Breaking News from Headline Health
You have been a free subscriber since 9/6/2017

Headline Health - Breaking News for a Healthier Life
Due to a programming error, some readers may not have seen yesterday's edition of Headline Health.

No worries, today's big Double Issue is loaded with twice the content so you won't miss a thing …
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:

Katie Couric's Heartbreaking Final Note | Cancer Signs No Woman Should Ignore

Dear Reader,

Nobel prize winner Dr. Otto Warburg once stated in his book "The Prime Cause and Prevention of Cancer" that:

"The cause of cancer is no longer a mystery, we know it occurs whenever any cell is denied 60% of its oxygen requirements."

And guess what?

There is documentation and proof showing that oxygen therapy works – going all the way back to the late 1800's.

So why aren't more doctors prescribing oxygen therapies like this?
The answer is simple:

You can't make money out of oxygen therapy.

Big Pharma can't make money out of cures; it makes money out of treatments.

And the best way for them to line their pockets is for YOU to stay sick as long as possible.

Otherwise they would be bankrupt overnight!

Truth is, up until now, getting proper oxygen therapy was almost impossible.

Unless you went for this…
Kevin Richardson

BREAKING:
The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. You should always consult with your personal physician regarding any personal health problem. FDA DISCLOSURE: The statements, articles, and products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No information or products appearing on this email are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: HeadlineHealth.com may have an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to any persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this email and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained on this email to evaluate the product or service being offered. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service.
Headline Health
PO Box 49043
Charlotte, NC 28277
Copyright 2018
Unsubscribe
Add us to your address book

Jan 26 (2 days ago)
to me

Breaking News:

Starbucks Employees See Windfall Thanks to Trump Tax Cuts

Blood Sugar Breakthrough

E-Verify is Not Enough to Keep Employers From Hiring Illegals

Muslim Migrant Surprised to Learn He Can’t Have Sex With Children

Jan 21 (7 days ago)
to me
Prepared patriot
You opted in to receive these emails when you requested information from PreparedPatriot.net or one of our related websites, you can unsubscribe here if you wish to. Please addne...@preparedpatriot.net to your address book/safe lists to make sure these emails reach your inbox

Please enjoy this edition of the Prepared Patriot Afternoon Alert. Over 200,000 Patriots and together we will keep America Strong!

Some people may think that winter gardening is impossible.But believe it or not, this is untrue. Anyone can still grow plants, vegetables, herbs and flowers in cold and even freezing temperatures.

As a matter of fact, maintaining a winter garden is very beneficial. It helps not only the gardener himself but also the environment. There are many techniques to help you garden any time of the year. The cold and frost of winter should not be a hindrance to using your green thumb.

One interesting advantage of winter gardening is that it gives us the chance to become healthier. Gardening is considered a form of exercise. During winter, people tend to avoid the chilly outdoors and choose to spend the whole day snuggling under the sheets. If you were busy gardening, you would have no choice but to get out, be active and look after your plants.

If you have chosen to plant herbs and other vegetables, it does not only help you eat better and healthier but also allows you to save money. During winter, prices of produce increase since the supply decreases. But by following these winter gardening tips, you can just pick whatever you want without having to worry about supply. Gardening in winter can also uplift the gloomy feeling that some people experience in very cold and gloomy weather. Planting flowers can give additional color and fragrance to the white and bland color of snow.

Gardening in the winter is tricky yet very satisfying. You just need to know what must to be done and what techniques to use to successfully grow a fruitful and a beautiful garden.

You can plant evergreens and bulbs, water and feed your existing plants with nitrogen-rich fertilizers. It is also a great time to prepare your flower and vegetable patches, so they’ll be perfect for growing when spring comes. Your plants, trees and grounds will also benefit from a good cleaning up. Apart from the fallen leaves, fruits and debris, you need to remove any rot or disease from branches.

Keep your flora from freezing. Protect any tender herbs from frost. January and February are usually the coldest months. Bay, myrtle, olive and French lavender can be brought undercover or near the house if in containers, or covered in fleece in situ. Put a cloche over thyme you use for cooking and it will stay leafier. Prune wisteria and grape vines if they have not been done already. On any frost-free days, plant bare root or container trees, shrubs, hedging, fruit bushes and canes.

Mind the weather. Snow both protects and endangers plants. A good snow cover insulates the soil like a mulch. However, snow piled on evergreen branches weights them down, risking breakage. Knock snow from the bottom branches first, then work upward. This way snow from above will not add weight to the already burdened lower branches. If branches are bowed by ice, don’t try to free them. Instead let the ice melt and release them gradually.

Starting seeds indoors has a ton of advantages – starting from seed is cheaper than buying seedlings, you can harvest a plant’s bounty earlier, and if you use uncontaminated soil, your seedlings can be stronger and healthier than factory-raised specimens. Plus, if you save your own seeds over the years, you can create one-of-a-kind varieties that will be the envy of heirloom gardeners the world over.

Remember, we're all in this together,

Derek Paulson
Prepared Patriot

P.S. In a few short months, the biggest reboot to the U.S. dollar in 100 years could sweep America.

Ultimately, investors who are positioned ahead of time could make a fortune.

But this has nothing to do with Bitcoin… Ethereum… Monero… or any other cryptocurrency…

Instead, it has to do with a quiet government agreement you’ve never heard about.

Click here for this privileged information.

Please add ne...@preparedpatriot.net to your address book/ safe lists to make sure these emails reach your inbox

Nyi Nyi

Jan 28, 2018, 1:01:55 AM1/28/18
to NyiNyi

Jan 20 (8 days ago)
 to me

(The following is a promotional message from one of our sponsors)

CLAIM Your Free 3-Day Survival Food Kit in the Next 24-Hours

In a crisis, your #1 need is food.

But not just any food...

Experts say everyone needs to have non-perishable, good for 25 years survival food on hand in case of an emergency.

Well right now – in what is truly an unprecedented move – 72-hour Food4Patriots survival food kits are being given away to loyal subscribers as long as they beat the program deadline and while supplies last.

"Survival food is more important today than ever before," explains Frank Bates, a spokesman for the company. "Natural disasters, terrorist attacks and other threats can make obtaining sufficient food impossible in an emergency."

"None of us wants to ever rely on this or any government to feed us in a crisis," Bates says.

Food4Patriots survival foods are made of the finest ingredients, grown and packaged right here in the USA. They taste great and provide the nutrition you need.

Recent advancements in the processing and packaging have led to this food being guaranteed fresh for an amazing 25 years. Packages are made of military-grade Mylar, the same material used to protect NASA astronauts.

Every 72-hour kit that's being given away contains 16 total servings of such delicious meals as Blue Ribbon Creamy Chicken Rice, the always-loved Granny's Home-style Potato Soup, and stick-to-your-ribs breakfast favorite Maple Grove Oatmeal.

This kit sells to the general public for $27.00 plus postage and has been rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by customers.

But those who act quickly can get them just for the shipping and handling fee.

"We're trying to ensure that no one who wants this free food misses out, but they have to hurry because we have a limited supply of the 72-hour kits we can give away," Bates warned. "Once word got out that folks could actually get free survival food, we had to add extra customer service staff to keep up with incredible demand."

There is still time to take advantage of this offer, but be aware that supplies are limited and the program may end at any time.

>> Get Your Free 72-Hour Survival Food Kit

>> Get Your Free 72-Hour Survival Food Kit

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Jan 20 (8 days ago)
to me

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

January 19, 2018

nyinyi,

While researching optimum dosages of turmeric for a cancer patient, I read something that actually made me laugh aloud at my desk.

“If you have diabetes, talk to your doctor before taking turmeric supplements. Turmeric may lower blood sugar levels. When combined with medications for diabetes, turmeric could cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).”

Why did this make me laugh? It was listed under “Precautions.”

Mainstream medicine is so unwilling to admit a natural herb can cure a disease, they list it as a warning!

Shouldn’t we be celebrating, instead? I’d like to shout from the mountaintops, “Turmeric can lower blood sugar levels! You won’t have to worry about how it interacts with your diabetes medication, because you won’t need Big Pharma’s drugs anymore!”

Turmeric is just one of over 30 plants and herbs I’ve explored on my trips most recent trip to Bali.

Click here to learn how you can use these types of natural cures to treat cancer, Alzheimer’s, heart disease… and every other age-related disease you can think of!

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

11905 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411, United States

Fss-logo-100x100You opted in to receive these emails when you requested information or purchased a product from FamilySurvivalSystem.com or one of our related websites, you canunsubscribe here if you do not want to receive these emails any longer

Did you ever consider oxygen as having natural healing properties? Well, Big Pharma has gone to great lengths to make sure you never find out, until now. Today’s sponsor at NutriO2 has something you need to see below…

Always Safe, Always Prepared

Frank Mitchell
Founder

---------------------------------------

Dear Reader,

Yes, you read that correctly…

Why aren’t more doctors prescribing oxygen?

Let me explain:

Back in 1931, a man named Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize for work proving cancer is caused by a lack of oxygen in your cells.

In fact, he stated in his book, “The Prime Cause and prevention of cancer” that…

“The cause of cancer is no longer a mystery, we know it occurs whenever any cell is denied 60% of its oxygen requirements”

And guess what?

There is documentation and proof - showing that oxygen therapy works - going all the way back to the late 1800’s.

So now you’re probably wondering, if the antidote for cancer is so easy, how come we haven’t heard about it.

The answer is simple:

You can’t make money out of oxygen therapy.

Yes, the harsh reality, is that the medical pharmaceutical industry doesn’t make money out of cures, it makes money out of treatments.

And the best way for them to line their pockets…

…is for YOU to stay sick as long as possible.

Otherwise they would be bankrupt overnight!

But this is changing everything today with this...

And they are deadly serious about this, there are countless stories of people being hammered into the ground and sued into oblivion, for having the audacity to talk about oxygen therapy.

So it’s no wonder you’ve never heard of this treatment before.

But there’s also another reason why very few people are using oxygen therapy. And that’s because this is not something you can purchase from the supermarket shelves.

Truth is, up until now, getting proper oxygen therapy was almost impossible.

Unless you went for this…

I mean your only real option would be to lie overnight in a Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, but the problem is these are extremely expensive…plus they aren’t available in many places.

Also, if you want to totally reverse your illness, you’d have to spend hours in one of these chambers, every other day.

The other option is “Oxygenated Water”, but the issue with these products is that they don’t actually contain any oxygen.

How they work is that they contain a special chemical, which, when it comes into contact with your stomach acid, breaks apart and releases oxygen molecules…which then enter your bloodstream.

The problem is, this process depends on the amount of acid in your stomach.

So it’s kind of hit and miss for most people, but there is a way around this.

In the last few years there have been tremendous leaps in technology to make the world less toxic.

And one of these new technologies is something called “Stabilized active oxygen”

What this technology does, is allow oxygen to exist in a natural safe, non-chemical liquid so no matter where you put that liquid (For example, in your tea, coffee or juice) the oxygen is there to do it’s magic.

And the good news is that you can now purchase a supplement, which uses this technology to deliver oxygen directly into your bloodstream.

If you’d like to learn more about this miracle supplement, plus how oxygen therapy works and what it can do for you…

…go here next.

It’s truly fascinating reading and might just save your life.

To your good health,
Kevin Richardson

Jan 19 (9 days ago)
to me
Prepared patriot
You opted in to receive these emails when you requested information from PreparedPatriot.net or one of our related websites, you can unsubscribe here if you wish to. Please addne...@preparedpatriot.net to your address book/safe lists to make sure these emails reach your inbox

Please enjoy this edition of the Prepared Patriot Afternoon Alert. Over 200,000 Patriots and together we will keep America Strong!

Today, we'll teach you how to heat a room using only a candle and some terra cotta pots.

The terra cotta pots concentrate the heat using convection. While you won’t heat a whole house with it, it can warm your hands and make a cold night much more bearable with this method. Several of these going at the same time can comfortably warm a room. You can make your own for just a few bucks.

All you need to create your own is:
• Three small unglazed terra cotta pots that range from large to small, i.e. (6”, 4”, 2”)
• One solid steel bolt
• Washers in varying sizes that fit in the bottom of the pots
• Several nuts to act as spacers between each pot
• Metal stand to hold the radiator (oil burners work quite well)
• Electric drill
• Mason bit (same size or slightly larger than the bolt)

Here's what you do:
1. Drill a hole in the center bottom of each pot (be careful as too much pressure will shatter them).

2. Place the bolt through the hole in the largest pot with the head of the bolt on the outside.

3. Turn the pot upside down and slide a washer over the bolt.

4. Place the medium pot inside the large pot.

5. Slide a washer inside the medium pot.

6. Thread two nuts onto the bolt followed by another washer.

7. Place the final pot on the bolt.

8. Finish with one last washer and nut.

Now simply set it on your stand and place a candle under it.

Keep in mind 4.25oz standard glass jar candles work the best and never use a pillar candle as it will melt and cause a huge mess.

Remember, we're all in this together,

Derek Paulson
Prepared Patriot

P.S. This government insider just wrote an URGENT letter to President Trump!

But it was NOT published by CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post or New York Times.

Is this developing story too controversial for the “fake news” media?

Click here to decide for yourself.

Please add ne...@preparedpatriot.net to your address book/ safe lists to make sure these emails reach your inbox

Jan 18 (10 days ago)
to me

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

December 18, 2017

nyinyi,

Bali is a beautiful paradise with white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, and lush green jungles.

Some of the monkeys will come right up to you but others, such as pregnant or nursing females will keep their distance.

It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

On one of my trips, I ventured deep into the jungle to encounter the Balinese long-tailed monkeys at the Sacred Money Forest of Padangtegal.

This 27 acre nature reserve and ancient Hindu religious site is home to more than 600 Balinese long-tailed monkeys that live in the heavily forested park. It’s the same species of monkey that helped us discover something very important for your brain.

They’re fascinating, because some will come out and interact with visitors, many of whom offer them bananas. Others never have any contact with people. I wanted to see them because of a study I read by Princeton biologists Elizabeth Gould and Charles Gross.

You see, for years, science believed that the adult human brain could not grow new brain cells. They thought we were born with all the brain cells we’ll ever have — and that when the cells are gone, they're gone for good.

The study, published in the American Journal of Science, detailed a new discovery by the biologists — the daily growth of new brain cells in the adult macaque monkey.

Because of this discovery, we now know your brain can grow new cells.

This is very important, because our brains shrink as we age.

Over the course of your life, your brain will lose 5% to 10% of its weight. The shrinkage starts around your 20th birthday.

I’m surrounded by gotu kola – an herb that can actually help you to grow new brain cells.

Today, we can help prevent this consequence of aging by renewing the growth factors that decline with age. This is the best way to slow down brain shrinkage.

And we can do it with an herb that’s native to Bali and Southeast Asia, just as macaque monkeys do.

It’s an herb called gotu kola.

When I traveled to India, I found gotu kola there, too. It’s one of the most important herbs in the oldest system of medicine in the world, Ayurveda medicine.

I always have faith that something works when I see the same tradition of use spring up in totally unrelated places around the world.

Ayurveda also uses goto kola to reduce anxiety, reduce fever and treat skin conditions. It also improves circulation and has an ancient link to longevity…

However, it’s the brain-boosting activity of gotu kola that makes it most interesting for me.

I know losing memory and brain power are two of my patients’ top concerns.

But studies now show that gotu kola can help spur growth in brain cells.

In a recent study, gotu kola extract helped increase neurite growth in mouse brain cells, proving that the extract was responsible for this growth.1,2

In a new study on human brain cells, researchers treated the cells with different concentrations of an extract of gotu kola (centella asiatica).3

However, there is also another healing benefit of gotu kola. Contained in the gotu kola plant is asiatic acid, which has been known to fight and induce cell death in tumors. In a recent study, asiatic acid was also found to inhibit the growth of non-small lung cancer cells.4

Gotu kola is used by the locals as something of a “first-aid kit” with many traditional uses. Westi gave me the inside story on some of them…

“Gotu kola grows wild across much of Bali. People here also cultivate it in their gardens. It’s also a handy first-aid treatment for bug bites and small cuts. We just crush a few leaves in our hands and rub them on the wound to cleanse and speed healing.

In Ayurvedic medicine, gotu kola is one of the most important herbs for rejuvenation. In Bali, gotu kola is sometimes called “the student herb,” because it sharpens the mind.”

Grow New Brain Cells With This Ayurvedic Herb

I recommend my patients use gotu kola in three ways.

  1. As an extract. Take 10 drops or from 10-20 ml per day.
  2. As a powdered herb (available in capsules). Take 400 mg - 600 mg, three times a day.
  3. As a dried herb. You can make a tea of the dried leaf, three times daily. Use up to 6 grams of dried leaf.

Gotu Tea

Directions:

  1. To prepare leaves for tea, dry them in indirect sunlight and store them in an airtight jar.
  2. When you’re ready to make your tea, crush a few leaves into a cup, then cover with boiling water.
  3. Steep for a few minutes, strain out the leaves.

Enjoy the hot, full-bodied tea.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

1. Soumyanath A, Zhong Y, Gold S, Yu X, Koop D, Bourdette D, Gold B. "Centella asiatica accelerates nerve regeneration upon oral administration and contains multiple active fractions increasing neurite elongation in-vitro." J Pharm Pharmacol. 2005 Sep.
2. Garcia-Alloza M, Dodwell S, Meyer-Leuhmann M, Hyman B, Bacskai B. “Plaque-derived oxidative stress mediates distorted neurite trajectories in the Alzheimer mouse model.” J Neuropathol Exp Neuro. 2006.
3. Wanakhachornkrai O, Pongrakhananon V, Chunhacha P, Wanasuntronwong A, Vattanajun A, Tantisira B, Chanvorachote P, Tantisira M. "Neuritogenic effect of standardized extract of Centella asiatica ECa233 on human neuroblastoma cells." BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013.
4. Wang L., et al. “Antiproliferative, cell-cycle dysregulation effects of novel asiatic acid derivatives on hum an non-small cell lung cancer cells.” Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2013.

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

11905 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411, United States

Jan 19 (9 days ago)
to me
NEW BUY ALERT

Blockbuster Profits from 5 Tech Stocks
You've Probably Never Heard Of

Dear Investor,

Most investors have never heard of the companies I’m about to share with you.

But this specific type of tech stock posted a breathtaking 72.6% average gain in 2017.

And I expect them to crush the market again in 2018 thanks to monster sales and earnings growth.

This small group of stocks is the #1 way to go for fast double- and triple-digit gains in today’s market.

Each one of the stocks in this new buy signal is posting mind-boggling growth.

Each one is an established business with millions of customers.

Each one has captured the interest of the smart money and has momentum on its side.

And each one has been pinpointed by the same proven system I used to turn $100,000 into $1 million with just four stocks.

That’s right, last time I issued a buy signal like this, we racked up 487%, 209%, 108% and 88% profits in about one year.

That 88% profit would have turned $10,000 into $18,800.

That 108% profit doubled your money, turning $10,000 into $20,800.

That 209% profit tripled your money, turning $10,000 into $30,900.

A 487% profit turns $10,000 into $48,700 in short order.

Had you invested $100,000 among all four of those winners, you would have a cool $1.1 million to show for it.

Those are the kind of life-changing profits that let you retire a few years early…buy a bigger boat…take that big trip you’ve dreamed about…or put the kids or grandkids through college debt free.

The kind of profits that give you and your family true financial security.

That’s why I’m giving you full access to the new buy signal my system has triggered, and a chance to get on board now for our next round of double and triple-digit gains.

Click here to read it now.

Sincerely,

Signed:
Louis Navellier
Navellier Growth

Jan 18 (10 days ago)
to me

LOGO
This email is from Tradespoon on behalf of one of our sponsors that enable the free content you can access on Tradespoon.

Hi Trader,

Doesn’t it seem like more than a “coincidence” that the market seems to almost always turn against you after YOU take a trade?

I’ve had people say it seems like a conspiracy –their broker must be watching THEIR specific trading account and trading against them, or market makers are taking out their stops.

Sometimes you can watch the market trend up and up and up … until YOU get in … and that’s exactly the time the market decides to take a nose dive!

It happens so often that it can’t be a coincidence.

You’re right!

And there is a SOLUTION.

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

I've personally arranged for renowned trader, author and speaker Dr. Barry Burns to give you (absolutely free) a video tutorial on how and why this happens …

… and most importantly ...

How You Can Avoid This from Happening to You in the Future and assure YOU’RE TRADING IN THE DOMINANT DIRECTION OF THE MARKET.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FREE VIDEO LESSON (no opt-in required).

No opt-in required? Now that’s unheard of these days!

If you want the entire 3 video course, he’ll even give you the entire course for free:

How to Use this Unique “Strength Indicator” to help assure the Market Goes In Your Direction AFTER You Enter a Trade.

Here’s a “sneak peek” of what it’s all about:

Trading in the direction of the Trend is not enough.

You ABSOLUTELY MUST KNOW IF it’s:

  • A Strong Trend or
  • A Weak Trend.

Strong trends are most likely to follow through in the direction of your trade and make you money.

Weak trends are most likely to fail, causing you to get Stopped Out & lose money.

BTW, this “Market Strength Indicator” is already on your charting software program (and no, it’s not the ADX!).

AS ONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS, I’VE NEGOTIATED WITH DR. BURNS SO YOU CAN GET THIS RIGHT NOW, ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Simply CLICK HERE NOW for INSTANT ACCESS to the lesson.

Enjoy the free tutorials – I want you to start making some money!

Sincerely,

The Tradespoon Team -

P. S. When you click the link below, you’ll instantly go to your first video lesson RIGHT NOW with no opt-in required for that first lesson!

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS IT NOW ... MY GIFT TO YOU.

DISCLAIMER: As an investor, you know that any kind of investment opportunity has its risks. There is no such thing as low risk stocks and we recommend you invest wisely. Investing in Stocks and Options is highly speculative. All of the content on our website and in our email alerts is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities. Remember, you should always consult with a licensed securities professional before purchasing or selling securities of companies profiled or discussed on Tradespoon.com or in our Daily Alerts.

Advertisements and sponsorships are provided as a service to Tradespoon users. Tradespoon is not responsible for their content, services or products. The statements and opinions contained in this advertisement are not those of Tradespoon, and Tradespoon disclaims and liability for or arising from such statements and opinions.

Message has been deleted

Nyi Nyi

Jan 28, 2018, 1:16:08 AM1/28/18
to NyiNyi

Jan 27 (1 day ago)
to me

Please see the special message below from our sponsor.

SPONSOR

You Could be APPROVED to Legally Concealed Carry in Most States…

If you’re reading this, then you know the importance of carrying a gun to protect yourself, your family and your property.

Massive public massacre and terrorist attacks are on the rise and they happen without a moments notice.

Regardless of what liberals way, THIS is the reason you want to carry a concealed firearm.

The problem is getting a permit to carry a firearm legally can be daunting. The time and paperwork can seem overwhelming.

Did you know there’s actually a weird “loophole” that lets you qualify online to carry legally and lawfully in most states across our great country?

Go here now and answer JUST SIX Questions to see if you qualify for an Online Concealed Carry Permit (now legal in most states!).

It really is that simple.

Just answer the SIX Questions (you can even complete them in your underwear!)…

And don’t worry, you don’t need to study before answering these questions (they’re all YES or NO questions!).

Go here now (or click on the green button below) to see if you qualify…

Please NOTE: Liberal gun haters want this concealed carry loophole closed so I’d recommend do it ASAP if you want to get your online concealed carry while you can.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions

Unsubscribe

SAVEMYRIGHTS.com

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Jan 27 (1 day ago)
to me

Patriot Powered NewsUnsubscribe

Breaking News...

REPORT: Donald Trump Doesn't Hold the Real Power (THIS Group Does!) …    (sponsor)

Dirty Cop Mueller Targeting Trump – What Just Leaked About Potus Interrogation Will Make You Sick

Even CNN Is in Disbelief Over This Debbie Wasserman Schultz Answer

Top Democrats Demand Censorship & Blame Russia For #ReleaseTheMemo Movement

Watch: FBI Informant Claims ‘Secret Society’ of Agents Against President Donald Trump is Real

[Breaking] Trump’s “Patriot Checks” Available to 244 Million Americans  (sponsor)

ATTN TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

Claim Your FREE Commemorative Trump Coin to Celebrate His Historic Victory!

This is a must-have for any supporter of President Trump. Claim Yours Now!

New ‘Jesus Diet’ has Christians Rejoicing Over Weight Loss...

This FREE Untraceable AR-15 Rifle Blueprint DVD Drives Liberals Crazy!

Unknown 'Loophole' Lets US Residents Carry a GunLegally in Most States!

Have You Searched this Controversial New Search Engine? Test it Now…

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Jan 27 (1 day ago)
to me

The latest giveaways from We Are The Mighty

Meals Ready to Eat Giveaway

5 Winners will receive a $100 Whole Foods Market ® gift card and a list of gourmet recipes from our Meals Ready to Eat (MRE) show on KCET.

We provide the ingredients, you make the food!

Every recipe is inspired by the men and women who serve in the US armed forces and the places they serve. The show is written, produced, directed and hosted by military veterans, Meals Ready to Eat travels coast to coast and abroad exploring the foodie culture and gourmet culinary practices of the military-veteran community. If you have not seen the show, please make your way over to KCET

  • 5 winners will be randomly selected
  • Open to US residents only
  • Offer ends February 20, 2018
  • Must be 18+ to enter
  • Multiple entries are allowed
Enter MRE Giveaway

The Miracle of Dunkirk Giveaway

5 Winners will receive a free copy of the New York Times Bestseller The Miracle of Dunkirk

We teamed up with The Archive for this giveaway. The Miracle of Dunkirk by Walter Lord is the true story of the World War II evacuation portrayed in the Christopher Nolan film Dunkirk, by the #1 New York Times-bestselling author of Day of Infamy.

  • Offer ends January 29, 2018
Enter Giveaway

Jan 27 (1 day ago)
to me
By Yuval Rosenberg and Michael Rainey

Trump’s Bombshell Defense Budget

President Trump is due to unveil his 2019 budget next month, and it once again will include a whopping increase in proposed defense spending, according to The Washington Post. Trump is expected to ask for $716 billion for defense, an increase of 7 percent over 2018 levels and of 13 percent over 2017 spending.

Trump’s budget is just a proposal — and a largely symbolic one at that. But it carries some weight as a political document, setting a White House target for Congress as lawmakers work to finalize a two-year spending deal that would exceed the caps set by the 2011 Budget Control Act. The large increase in military spending also “signals a shift away from concerns about rising deficits,” the Post’s Greg Jaffe and Damian Paletta write. The proposed increase is so large that finding offsetting spending cuts would be improbable if not impossible.

The new budget represents a win for Defense Secretary James Mattis, who has been pushing for a large increase in military spending. “As hard as the last 16 years have been, no enemy in the field has done more to harm the readiness of the U.S. military than the combined impact of the Budget Control Act, defense spending cuts and operating in nine of the last 10 years under continuing resolutions,” Mattis said last week in presenting the first new National Defense Strategy in 10 years.

His efforts faced some pushback from White House officials including budget director Mick Mulvaney, “who worried that the deficit would explode with a large increase in military spending, combined with the president’s tax cuts,” the Post notes.

“If this [$716 billion] is the number,” Todd Harrison, director of defense budget analysis at CSIS, told the Post, “then the battle between Mattis and Mulvaney is over and Mattis won.”

Share
Tweet

Air Force Wants More Money to Keep A-10 Warthogs Flying

Although the Pentagon has considered retiring the A-10 Thunderbolt II “Warthog” attack jet, much to the dismay of its many fans in and out of the military, the Air Force says it will request funds in the 2019 budget to expand its efforts to keep the aircraft flying.

The A-10 fleet is getting old and many of the jets need new wings. There are 283 A-10s in service, but only 173 have had their wings replaced. Congress has not provided funds for the remaining 110 aircraft to get new wings. The Air Force’s 2018 budget request includes $103 million toward that goal, which would pay for just four wings if or when Congress does appropriate the money. The 2019 budget will request more funds to continue the re-winging project, though the final number still needs to be hashed out between Congress and the Pentagon.Read more about the A-10 here.

Tweet of the Day

Via Daniel Hemel of University of Chicago Law School.

Send Us Your Tips and Feedback: Email Yuval Rosenberg atyrose...@thefiscaltimes.com and follow me on Twitter@yuvalrosenberg. Follow The Fiscal Times on Twitter @TheFiscalTimes.

Why Good News on the Economy Is Bad News for the National Debt

The era of rock-bottom interest rates appears to be over, and the Federal Reserve is expected to continue raising rates this year. That means the “the federal government’s borrowing costs are set to soar,” the American Enterprise Institute’s James C. Capretta writes.

The Congressional Budget Office already projects that interest payments on federal debt will more than double over the next decade, climbing from 1.5 percent of GDP in 2018 to 3.1 percent of GDP in 2027.

Historically low interest rates have kept the cost of federal debt in check in recent years. “In 2008, the federal government made $253 billion in net interest payments on debt that was $5 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2007, for a 5 percent average interest rate on the debt,” Capretta notes. “The government made only $240 billion in interest payments in 2016, although the debt had more than doubled to $13.1 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2015, for a 1.8 percent average interest rate.”

Interest rates might not return to historically normal levels over the next decade. “But even a partial normalization of interest rates would dramatically increase federal costs, making it even more difficult for policymakers to get the nation’s fiscal house in order,” Capretta argues.

Perhaps rising rates will highlight the importance of tackling the nation’s fiscal problems and prompt lawmakers to act. “It would be far better for the country if political leaders took steps now to head off a potential fiscal crisis that could come with rising debt,” Capretta suggests. “At the moment, though, neither party seems ready to face budgetary reality.”

Read his full piece here.

Your Prize for Making It Through the Week

Plenty of people in the U.S are concerned about our collective future, but there's one thing we generally don't have to worry about: Nutella riots. To get a taste of the sweet chaos we Americans have managed to avoid, take a look at the video in "Chaos spreads in France as Nutella-loving customers battle to get 70 percent off."

News

Nyi Nyi

Jan 28, 2018, 1:27:49 AM1/28/18
to NyiNyi

Jan 27 (1 day ago)
to me
  • Jan 27 (1 day ago)
     to me

  • Wife Saves Husband
    – Stuns Doctors

    "He's turning into a shell of his former self", his wife cried.

    Lee had become so frail that it took every ounce of energy just to hoist himself out of his scooter and into his favorite Lazy Boy.

    But Lee hadn't always been this way...

    In fact, when he was serving our country during World War II, he was a strapping 225 lb. guy! But now, he was so weak that his wife was forced to wait on him around-the-clock at the Veterans home.

    After watching her husband's body slowly deteriorate, Lee's wife had finally had enough... In a fit of desperation, she started to research natural remedies to see if there was something out there that would give her husband his vitality back...

    After a month of not having any luck, she finally stumbled upon a "rejuvenation" drink that sounded promising. After reading about the drink, Lee's wife started whipping up a 6 oz glass of it each morning for her husband.

    "What could it hurt?" she thought...

    She didn't expect much at first... but just 12 days later, she couldn't believe what she was seeing...

    She arrived at Lee's room one morning and much to her surprise, Lee was already up and trekking his way across the Veterans home to get some blood work done!

    But that's not all. Later that night, he had enough energy to make the half-mile venture to the dining hall to eat dinner!

    Now that might not seem like much to you, but previously Lee was so frail that he was spending every waking minute in his bed.

    Getting out of his room wasn't even an option.

    Lee's wife couldn't believe the turnaround she was seeing!

    "I am watching my 87-year-old husband come back to life! Energy better, breathing better, communication better, attitude better. I figured the drink couldn't hurt, but I didn't expect noticeable improvements like this"

    Now, Lee's results were amazing, and I can't guarantee that everyone will get results like his...

    But if this drink did all of this for a frail, 87-year-old like Lee, then just imagine what it could do for you!

    Tony W. from Nashville wrote to us to say, "Within 2 weeks of using the drink, the amount of pain, swelling and subsequent stiffness I had is reduced to almost ZERO!"

    Or Mike B. who said, "Susie's joints feel much better as evidenced by her ability to navigate the stairs at home. My back pain has nearly disappeared and I sleep better."

    Or Michael W. who writes, "I am a truck driver who cannot go without your Greens. I am 75 years old and an old Army Para trooper. I have suffered from knee pain, but since taking the Patriot Power Greens, I have no more pain."

    So what is this drink that's helping Lee and thousands of other seniors feel young again?

    It's a super-drink that was originally created to give a huge physical and mental boost to our fighting men and women in the military.

    "As a medical doctor and a veteran himself, Dr. Lane Sebring has made it his mission to improve the performance of our troops"

    It was created by Dr. Lane Sebring, a highly respected medical doctor and board member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.

    You may have seen Dr. Sebring when he was recently featured on TV and NPR for his groundbreaking anti-aging methods.

    As a veteran of the U.S. Air Force, Dr. Sebring wanted to create an easy-to-use product that could give our soldiers more energy, more stamina and better focus.

    And it has been so effective for the soldiers that it's made their achy joints, bad knees and stiff muscles a thing of the past. Now, they wake up each morning feeling fresh, full of energy and ready to go all day.

    After seeing how well the drink worked for the older guys in the military, Dr. Sebring decided to let a small group of seniors test it out.

    And as you can see from the stories on this page, seniors everywhere are now thanking their lucky stars for this drink.

    You can get all the details about this new drink from Dr. Sebring right here.

    - Jeff Reagan, Founder
    Patriot Health Alliance

    P.S. More than 175,000 seniors now swear by this drink after it's made their achy joints, stiff muscles and lack of energy a thing of the past.

    What do they know that you don't?

    I'll reveal their secret right here.

    Linda S.

    I love the greens! I have seen such a huge difference in my energy and it's even helped me lose weight. I am so pleased with my results and can't wait to place an order for the Double Strength when I run out of the regular. *

  • Like · Comment · Share · 21 minutes ago

  • Elaine L.

    Greens make a huge difference in my energy, aches and pains. Both me and my husband take it. We both have bad joints and can tell a difference if we miss it. *

    Like · Comment · Share · 23 minutes ago

    Mary K.

    I am 64 years old and the greens has helped me with my energy, even after working with kids all day! I also no longer gets sick. My friends (one is 84) love the greens too! *

    Like · Comment · Share · 32 minutes ago

    Joseph E.

    I cannot get enough of your Greens! I used to be so tired before rehearsals, but now I have so much more energy! I even lost 20lbs just because I have more energy! The band mates and my fans are so very thankful! Cheers! *

    Like · Comment · Share · 36 minutes ago

    Virginia W.

    My friends could see a difference and wanted to know what I was taking. I feel really good and referred 2 customers to the company. *

    Like · Comment · Share · 41 minutes ago

    Althea S.

    This works wonderful for me. I am 82 and everybody cannot beleive how old I am, the Greens have made a huge difference in my life. *

    Like · Comment · Share · 45 minutes ago

    Connie P.

    I know my body and can tell the Greens were working for me. *

    Like · Comment · Share · 49 minutes ago

    Charles V.

    I will be 100 years old in June and am taking Power Greens until the end! I have been taking for 3 or 4 years and definately love the Greens. *

    Like · Comment · Share · 53 minutes ago

    Michael W.

    I am a truck driver who cannot go without your Greens. I am 75 years old & an old Army Para trooper. I have suffered from knee pain, but since taking the Patriot Power Greens, I have no more pain. When I don't take the greens, the aches and ailments come back. *

    Like · Comment · Share · 57 minutes ago

    Eleanor L.

    Greens helped me with my digestion and has more energy by taking the double strength Greens. I do not get as sleepy in the afternoon the like I used to. My joint aches have stopped and I'm 72 years old! *

    Like · Comment · Share · 57 minutes ago

    Diane S.

    Greens gives me so much energy, I can't nap! I used to nap all the time and be so tired and now I'm not! *

    Like · Comment · Share · 1 hour ago

    James B.

    I've been taking greens for a couple of months now and have had some very good results. My joint problems have they seemed to disappear and also my weight seems to be maintaining itself, I am very pleased. My wife and I both take it. What we like most about it is that it supports our troops. *

    Like · Comment · Share · 1 hour ago

    Click here

    * Results may vary. Everyone's experience with this product is different. Lee's name changed for privacy.

[...]

    3 “Investing Templates” Win YOU an Astounding 91.84% of Your Investments!

    And boost your money by 30% or more this year!
    Read on for details on how just 10 minutes of filling out three “Investing Templates” are changing the lives of everyday investors just like YOU!

    ________________________
    Editorial by Charles Payne
    Fox Business Host

    NEW YORK: After a decade of testing, refining, and optimizing…

    My Three Investing Templates have proved they can SAFELY hand you a winning investment 91.84% of the time… with very little risk.

    In 2017… you could have used these “Templates” to boost your wealth by a stunning 30%… And 2018 has the power to do as much as 40%, for those who get started NOW.

    Plus, using these Three Investing Templates take only 10 minutes of your time per week.

    You can do this. It’s very easy… even for a first-time investor. No pouring over long lists of stocks, agonizing about which ones to pick, and hoping the one you chose is a winner.

    Instead, I do all the heavy lifting for you. My Three Investing Templates pave the way to an easy-to-manage portfolio… with precise, easy-to-follow instructions.

    No wonder thousands of investors are flocking to get these three templates. Since I recently unveiled them, the response has been overwhelming to this high-earning, low-risk investing plan.

    Here’s how these Investing Templates work…

    Twice per month you get laser-precise “Buy,” “Sell” and “Hold” directions for each stock in your portfolio. Then you go to your online brokerage and use these “template recommendations” fill in the blanks.

    There are Three Investing Templates which combine to make you fabulous profits with this system:

    Photo: Charles Payne is on FOX Business every weeknight: Making Money with Charles Payne

    • Template #1 — Own a piece of America:Get great companies with increasing value. I exhaustively research over 5,000 companies to find safe stocks that are as fundamentally solid as the Rock of Gibraltar. This is my “Buy-and-Hold” template.
    • Template #2 — Track the charts: My proprietary technical indicators reveal when a stock is overbought, oversold, or ready to burst up to higher levels of profits for you. This is my “Trading” template.
    • Template #3 — Exploit Market Momentum through “Behavior:” Emotions move the markets. Big-money traders constantly over-react to many news events. How?
    • First by showing “fear,” which causes volatility, and bargain-basement prices… And them showing “greed” that causes crazy high sell prices.

      I closely monitor 8 indexes which, combined, pinpoint excess greed or fear in the market. I use these indexes to get you lower-than-normal buys, and higher-than-normal sells. Being able to MEASURE and then make plays from market emotion is a key that only the pros pay attention to… and is responsible for making them millions!

      From these momentum templates, you can make short or long-term gains… all depending on how long we can ride a mood… which is why you get updates every two weeks, or immediately, if something is about to change.

    When you take 10 minutes to follow the recommendations from these Three Investing Templates… you have my entire strategy for unstoppable wealth-building.

    But don’t take my word for it. Take a look at just a few of the many wins I’ve given my members:

    Meet Charles Payne

    • Anchor, Fox Business News
    • Host, Making Money With Charles Payne
    • Founder, CEO, independent research firm, Wall Street Strategies
    • Author, Be Smart, Act Fast, Get Rich
    • More than 30 years of Wall Street experience under his belt
    • Highly sought-after for his market wisdom onMarketWatch, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times
    • Keynote speaker at many investment conferences worldwide
    • Widely recognized as a well-known financial commentator

    According to Charles, the American Dream was all but lost… but is once again achievable with our President.

    It’s morning in America… and the path ahead is clear… and lucrative!
    • 49.45% Gain from Micron Technology (MU)
    • 40.26% Gain from Advanced Micron Devices (AMD)
    • 34.83% Gain from Ambarella (AMBA)… and this was our second position!
    • 31.80% Gain from United States Steel (X)
    • 30.52% Gain from Orbital ATK (OA)
    • 30.14% Gain from Lockheed Martin (LMT)
    • 29.85% Gain from Broadcom (AVGO)
    • 27.31% Gain from AeroVironment (AVAV)
    • 26.76% Gain from Mobileye (MBLY)
    • 26.01% Gain from Rio Tinto (RIO)
    • 25.76% Gain from Owens Corning (OC)
    • 24.75% Gain from Palo Alto Networks (PANW)
    • 24.67% Gain from Wynn Resorts (WYNN)
    • 23.40% Gain from Caterpillar (CAT)
    • 22.02% Gain from Under Armour (UA)

    Now that you’ve seen the returns from just a few of my winning Template investments, I’m sure you’ll agree with me: Clearly, this is a system that any investor can use to safely make money.

    And if your goal is to make great returns safely… your timing couldn’t be better. Because for the next 2 years, you’re in the right place at the right time…

    Let me tell you, this is HUGE!

    The stock market has a lot of built-in momentum right now. And my research shows it’s going to be increasing over the next 2 to 4 years.

    So if you want to cash in on my Investing Templates for some of the biggest gains you’ve seen in decades…

    The next 2 to 4 years could be the best chance of our lifetime to get massive returns… Enough to give you the retirement of your dreams.

    How? Let me tell you the…

    5 Reason the BIGGEST Rally of
    Our Lifetime is Just Getting Started!

    Here’s why the biggest bull market of our time is starting to charge ahead… It’s because the President either has or will…

    Rave Reviews from the
    Pros for Charles Payne:

    “Charles is pulling back that curtain on Wall Street, stopping the games, stopping the secrets… stopping the nonsense, period.”
    — Neil Cavuto

    “His stock selections reap sizable profits for his subscribers and viewers.”
    —Forbes

    “…for all investors from first-time stock buyers to seasoned investors.”
    — Tom Dorsey, President, Dorsey Wright & Associates

    Charles really gives you a street fighter’s education in the markets…
    — Tobin Smith, founder and Chairman, ChangeWave Research

    1. Chop corporate income taxes to 21%… which could double or triple company profits overnight… and boost our gains. Companies are so optimistic, they’ve voluntarily handed out HUGE bonuses to employees! Have you ever seen this happen before?
    2. Slash red-tape and regulations… Deregulation makes businesses run quicker, more efficiently, and more profitably… making share prices soar!
    3. Increase employment… and not the fake part-time jobs we had under Obama. Instead, look for the return of high-paying manufacturing jobs, because rebuilding the infrastructure will put more money into the economy, boost savings and investments… and ultimately, share prices.
    4. Boost infrastructure… Trump’s trillion-dollar proposal to rebuild our bridges and roads is going to take a lot of iron, steel, concrete… and manufacturing to put it all together. Several of my picks that depend on infrastructure are beginning to blast off.
    5. Unleash defense spending… Nothing boosts the market like defense spending, because it will send the steel industry through the roof, increase mining, and create a manufacturing boom.

    And that’s just the first year. By the time this President gets his pro-business agenda through, you could see the Dow double… even triple, like it did during the tax cuts and deregulation of the Reagan years:

    And now that you know which direction Wall Street’s headed, I want to help you…

    Exploit THIS Market —
    With My “Investment Templates” Investor Kit

    In this roaring bull market, you can make piles of cash during the next four years…

    There are opportunities staring you in the face, right now… opportunities that let you exploit the powerful momentum in today’s bull market.

    And if you don’t strike while the iron is hot… you may be kicking yourself for years to come. Why? Because these opportunities are so big, and so close to paying off, they are practically no-brainers.

    So, using the strategies in my three Investing Templates I use every day to find you high-profit investments…

    I’ve assembled a kit that will help you safely profit from this market… even retire years early if that's what you want to do…

    Or if you are already retired, it will let you STAY retired — And you’ll never worry about bills, your financial independence, or even outliving your money.

    And you get this amazing kit FREE for the next 48 hours:

    “Investing Templates” Investor Report #1:
    “Trumportunities:” Making portfolios great again

    I’ve created a multi-stock, high-profit portfolio based on the promises made by the President. You get stock picks from seven sectors Trump is starting to send through the roof:

    1. Infrastructure: Four stocks are going to pack your portfolio full of cash… well into to double-digits, if you get in now.
    2. Defense: We closed out a 30% on one company earlier… but we’re getting back in again for what should be another double-digit gain in the immediate future.
    3. Metals/Coal: One of these stocks jumped 18% in one month. It could jump even higher next month. And another is drastically underpriced… but is starting to rebound fast. This one alone could be the play of the year!

    We’re also on the brink of big gains in the Energy, Bank, and Restaurant sectors

    …And our secret weapon: Companies we’ve identified that will pay you gigantic profits overnight, when Trump renegotiates NAFTA.

    This is a report that could nearly double the dollars into your account this yearBut you must get started now, or you’ll miss the boat.

    “Investing Templates” Investor Report #2:
    Four Stocks That are Screaming Buys Right Now

    Thanks to the Trump bull market…

    There are four amazing profit opportunities staring you in the face today:

    1. The Oversold Banking Titan: Too many investors sold this bank’s stock… over-reacting to a “nothing” event. Now it’s in the early stages of bouncing-back for a HUGE gain
    2. The 100-Year Old Company that Built America: This is the top company to help rebuild our crumbling infrastructure. No wonder its share price is already making higher highs, and creating new support levels…. Get in now, before Trump makes his infrastructure announcement, which could make this stock go wild!
    3. Profiting in Booms and Busts: Jobs are being created and wages are starting to increase. That means Americans are spending more, and this leading discounter is primed to profit well in good times as well as bad — and if you act now, you can even get the stock at a nice discount!
    4. “You're Fired!” That Trump phrase recently echoed through the boardroom of this tech giant… And with their new management team, they’re headed nowhere but up, with double and triple-digit gains in revenue. This is a longer-term investment that — if you buy now — should give you a mammoth pay off by this time next year.

    If you want a high-profit strategy to exploit the Trump rally, then jump on these four stocks as soon as humanly possible. But I also want to get you another great report to help get you even more big gains from your Investing Templates Investor Kit!

    “Investing Templates” Investor Report #3
    How to Cash-In on the Next Tech Disruption

    This is a billion-dollar trend… but this trend has a new development that is highly secretive.

    But this report spills the beans.

    Let me give you a hint here-and-now:

    This breakthrough will make the self-driving car a reality much sooner than anyone thinks. It may have chopped years off the calendar.

    And the one company that created this amazing innovation is so far out in front of the others… it could have a near monopoly.

    Some of the big money people know about this technology.

    Warren Buffet knows about it. He’s characterized its technology as “a real threat” to the status quo. Apple (AAPL) cofounder Steve Wozniak also knows about it, calling it “the biggest technology for the future.” It’s rumored that Steve Jobs felt the same way.

    And Tesla Motors (TSLA) founder Elon Musk predicts this technology will be fully implemented soon.

    This is not an overnight millionaire-maker. But if you get in now, it could pay off like Google, Microsoft, and Apple did.

    You’re sitting on a goldmine with this company.

    And you can get its name in this special report at no cost.

    But there’s even more in your Investing Templates Investor Kit. How would you like to have this…?

    MEGA Bonus
    “Get the $10 million secrets of
    how I pick my stocks!”

    “How much money can you make with Smart Investing?”

    My system, called Smart Investing, has the built-in intelligence to make you oodles of money in the coming months.

    How much money? That actually depends on you. The money you make will depend on how fast you get started… because many of my plays are just starting to become the next big gainers. So you must get in now, if you want the biggest gains.

    But don’t take my word for it. Let me walk you through every single inch of my system so you can see it in detail.

    I’ve never shown this to anyone before. But because I’m appalled at 48% of people missing on an amazing opportunity like this, I want to show you why you can walk away from any doubts, fears, and failures of the past.

    So join me as I give you the details on my system, called Smart Investing. I’m going to be completely transparent about my system.

    I’ve never revealed this information before.

    But I really want to make this Investing Templates Investor Kit live up to its name. And this one training manual has that potential to lake you loads of money… and even help you retire early if that's something you’d like to do.

    It took me five years of trench warfare in the market… trading on the front lines every day… to narrow down the technical factors that made me the most profitable trades.

    And I spent 10 MORE years making sure that the Smart Investing system made money like clockwork… and reaped BIG rewards in ALL market environments.

    And $10 million in profits later, I’ve proven beyond any reasonable doubt… my strategy will flood your trading account with a tsunami of cash.

    I’ve written a new guide that lays out my $10 million investing system, which my followers and I use every day. It’s called Smart Investing — The $10 Million Strategy. And here’s what’s inside for you:

    • The must-do rule I learned from my friend Warren Buffet… Do this first, or lose half of your investments! (Page 1)
    • Four simple investing patterns that track even roller-coaster markets for rock-solid wins… Perfect for today’s markets (Page 2)
    • The percentage play you must know to retire wealthy… and early… and why it’s different today (page 3)
    • The “golden profit ratio” of the uber-rich investing elite (Page 3)
    • The types of investments you need to include in your arsenal (Page 4)
    • Your simple road-map to a lifetime of wealth — Smart Investing makes it easier than you’ve ever dared to dream (Page 5)

    This training manual shows you how to target quick, high-probability trades… trades that have the best odds of positive returns that will build your wealth quickly.Download your Investing Templates Investor Kit FREE for the next 48 hours.

    Look, six months ago, you wouldn’t have been able to get this valuable information at ANY cost.

    It’s like being handed a $10 million secret!

    But if it will get you off the sidelines, and start making YOU money… that’s all I want. In fact, I’ll give that to you FREE if you will…

    Claim a 30-Day Preview of my GUARANTEED
    flagship publication, Smart Investing!

    If you can imagine being taken by the hand… and led to a consistent stream of profitable investments… then you’ll love your 30-day preview of Smart Investing.

    All the risk is on me. I only ask that you give me a try.

    Who knows… after a year of my mentoring your every investment… and with my 87% win rate… and theFREE Investing Templates Investor Kit I’m going to give you…

    How can you possibly miss making massive piles of cash?

    But even if you decide to stay on for two years — and I’ll make it inexpensive enough to be worth your while — I promise you you’ll build so much wealth with this premium service… your life will never be the same. That’s the idea behind the Investing Templates Investor Kit.

    And you’re in the right place at the right time to capitalize on every profit opportunity.

    Never again will you look longingly at the success stories online…

    …Because from now on, you will be living you own!

    Instead of wishing, hoping and dreaming… you’ll be building more wealth than you may have ever thought possible… and have every advantage that goes with it.

    Take a peek at what’s in store
    for you during your 30-day preview…

    Just to make sure you get off on the right foot… the second you join, you get…

    1. My Smart Investing Quick-Start Guide: You get everything you need to get the most from your new membership… and start claiming your profits immediately.
    2. 12 Monthly Issues: This is the centerpiece of your Smart Investingmembership… delivered to you each and every month. You get laser-precise “Buy,” “Sell” and “Hold” directions for each stock in your portfolio.

    1. Mid-Month Smart Updates: You get updates on our positions… and any emerging trends you can capitalize on before the next Monthly Issue gets published. This keeps you in the know.
    1. Flash Alerts! Rushed to your phone or email, the second they hit my radar… with laser-precise instructions on when to buy or sell. When there’s money on the line, there’s no time to lose… so I want you to know what’s happening as soon as humanly possible!
    1. Special Market Updates: You get to keep your finger on the pulse of changes in the market, our stocks, or the economy. I’ll be there to give you help and support to make the most of any opportunity the market might throw our way.
    1. VIP Access to Your Private Smart Investing Website 24/7: You get VIP access to private areas of the Smart Investing website… even if it’s 3:00 AM. You get all of our crucial trading info in one place: Your Trading DashboardPayne University educational courses, new special reports before they are released, present and past issues of the Smart Investing Weekly Updates, and Flash Alerts.
    1. A special invitation to Payne University! Get the inside scoop from all my research and trading tactics from this new — and growing — part of Smart Investing. Inside you’ll find a wealth of information in research reports, investment information, and the kind of research that’s made me “in demand” on MarketWatchReuters, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times.

    And in the coming months… I want your feedback on possible upgrades:

    As our all-new Payne University continues to grow in the months ahead, it will be like your own private MBA in finance. And you’ll be able to track your achievements, and get recognition and awards for each unit you complete… as well as being able to show off your new knowledge and skills to everyone you know.

    1. Most important: You get a trusted advisor to guide you to life-changing wealth! This is the biggest benefit: I’m committed to giving you life-changing wealth. To achieve financial freedom, security, and independence. I’m very excited about working with investors to achieve the blessing of liberty and financial freedom that is our birthright.

    Those goals are sacred to me. I hope they are to you, too.

    And towards those goals… I want to make it as easy as possible for you.

    And everything I’ve showed you should help you.

    Bottom line: It’s never been easier — or more profitable — to invest in all the latest and most profitable developments impacting your money!

    And, when you agree to try out Smart Investing for 30 days, you get your own downloadable copy of my exclusive Smart Investing system I’ve never shown anyone before now in my guidebook, Smart Investing — the $10 Million Strategy.

    The minute you become a member, I’ll rush you the download link, and hook you up with my $10 million trading system!

    To start your 30-day, money-back membership period to this high-end, life-changing system, simply click here now.

    CLICK HERE to Claim Your 30-Day Preview Now!

    Or if you prefer, call Toll-Free: (866) 507-2941
    , and my staff will cheerfully help you with all you need.

    I promise you — it will be the best move you’ve made this year!

    But don’t take it from me…
    listen to what investors are saying:

    Take what Gary L. says:

    “Good call on CRM! Thank you for great trades!! Keep it up!”

    Or what Gerald G. wants to share with you:

    “The way you look for the right stocks for us to be in… is the way I looked for the right mentor… I've spend two years looking… I'm so satisfied with your approach… I'm a retired dairy farmer… worked very, very hard… I appreciate the way you guard the account… More importantly… I appreciate your service and the way you manage it. Thank You.”

    Or what Scott M. shared:

    “I'm so happy you use loss protection. It seals the deal to stay permanently for me.”

    One of our new members just said…

    “Just wanted you to know I'm enjoying your approach to the market. You help level the field for the little guy. Thank you Mr. Payne.”

    This is an easy decision for you

    You not only get my top pro-level trades fed to you… you also get taken by the hand and walked through how to make them.

    For these kinds of gains… for this kind of education… apprentice traders often work two years for free, with a modest draw to afford an apartment and food.

    For access to these trades and research alone… Wall Street traders would gladly pay mid-five figures a year.

    But I’m not even asking low-five figures even though you’re getting pro-level mentoring with this membership.

    Remember, working this strategy made me $10 million.

    The usual price, after this two-day window is closed, will be $499.

    Yet for the next 48 hours, I’m dropping the admission fee to this Smart Investing strategy to just $99 per year.

    That’s a savings of $400 that comes with a COMPLETE 30-day money-back guarantee as you’ll see below.

    But there is a catch…

    I ONLY want investors that are
    ready to join the big league

    Look, Smart Investing is a big-league platform, where you can make money like the full-time traders on Wall Street… in just a few minutes a day. If you want to play in the big leagues, you have to pay your dues.

    One of our members recently told me, “I’m not a “big” investor, but I’m up $2,000 in the last month. I wish I had more to invest. I really believe in Charles.”

    If a small investor can make back his admission fee within the first 90 days, why not you? And you’re not risking a dime with your 30-day test-drive.

    You, too, can make back your admission fee within your first three months or come damn close. Then the rest of the year is just gravy.

    My iron-clad,
    100% Guarantee:

    You absolutely MUST be 100% satisfied within the first 30 days… or I will INSIST you accept a complete money-back guarantee.

    Now, when I say 100% satisfied, it means you can get a refund for any reason — or even NO reason. No problems. And NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

    Your reason is not important to us. Your satisfaction is.

    CLICK HERE to Claim Your 30-Day Preview Now!

    Or if you prefer, call Toll-Free: (866) 507-2941
     and my team is standing by ready to assist you.

    You now have an important
    decision to make…

    One that will shape your life from this day forward.

    You can either continue upon the road you have been walking. And get the same results. And the same life.

    Or you can walk away from all the doubts, fears and failures of the past. As of now, they mean nothing.

    Instead, you get to wipe the slate clean. You now get the joy of everything you’ve ever wanted that money can buy. Whether it’s luxury vacations in the sun and surf on Pacific Islands… sending your favorite grandchild through college… or buying that dream house or high-end car you’ve always wanted…

    Photo: Charles Payne is on FOX Business every weeknight: Making Money with Charles PayneOr maybe you want a million-dollar retirement, where you’ll never have to worry about anything, ever again.

    In just five minutes, you’ll have the tools to make all of your dreams come true… So are you ready to claim YOUR American Dream?

    Your only risk is not claiming your test drive before the 48-hour window slams shut… and kicking yourself for the next year over what could have been.

    Go ahead, take a risk-free 30-day trial now:

    CLICK HERE to Claim Your 30-Day Preview Now!

    Or if you prefer, call Toll-Free: (866) 507-2941.

    I can’t wait for us to start investing together!

    Yours for Higher Profits,

    Signed:
    Charles Payne
    Editor, Smart Investing

    P.S. The single biggest obstacle to making big money trading stocks is the erroneous idea that you don’t have what it takes or that you are somehow not worthy.

    Look, if a guy who started trading while living on a friend’s couch can figure it out… and is offering to show you the secrets of what he’s learned… it’s time to claim the opportunity for yourself.

    There’s money on the table just waiting for you to grab it!

    This is really a once-in-a-lifetime chance for you. Click here now to take it.

    CLICK HERE to Claim Your 30-Day Preview Now!

  • MANAGE YOUR INVESTORPLACE ACCOUNT:

    We hope this timely investing advice is valuable to you. As you know the markets move fast and conditions change frequently. So please check the current issue for the most recent advice.

    To make sure you received the most recent updates, please tell us if your email has changed by visiting here: http://investorplace.com/ipi/e/

    Click here to manage your email preferences.

    InvestorPlace Media, LLC.
    9201 Corporate Blvd, Suite 200
    Rockville, MD 20850

  • If you have any questions call 1-800-219-8592 and use priority code A6Q575.

  • Copyright © 2018 InvestorPlace Media, LLC.

    All rights reserved.

    ————————————————————————————————-

Jan 27 (1 day ago)
to me

Jan 26 (2 days ago)
to me
Web version | Manage preferences and frequency
mj logo
30 Day TrialSubscribe
Global Edition Daily
Vast goes for offtake financing to boost Romania ops
Trader looks to take copper and zinc concentrate from Manaila and Baita Plai
CoM welcomes progress on SA state capture inquiry
Boundaries for commission have now been set
Technology in mining: applying a value lens to investment decisions
Wide-lens view opens up bigger value picture
MICROMINE to preview latest software solutions at Mining Indaba 2018
Geobank 2018 and Micromine 2018 previewed at Mining Indaba 2018
SPONSORED MESSAGE
Kaz Minerals downgraded to 'market perform'
Trimmed 2018 guidance and strong share price performance to blame
Energold heads back up the mountain
Drilling contractor putting more rigs back to work
World Markets Insight
 more
Trump talk halts gold's ascent
COMPANYLATEST PRICE1DY CHANGE%1WK CHANGE%1YR CHANGE%CURRENT MARKET CAP (USD)
BHP Billiton Ltd ASX:BHPdt_uparrow.gifUS$24.790.60.512.1126.43b
Rio Tinto Plc LSE:RIOdt_uparrow.gifUS$55.730.4-1.911.399.17b
Glencore Plc LSE:GLENdt_uparrow.gifUS$5.670.8-1.822.280.22b
China Shenhua-H HKG:1088undefinedUS$3.010.04.442.173.96b
Vale Sa-Pf BVMF:VALE5undefinedUS$13.270.0-3.224.370.12b
Southern Copper NYSE:SCCOdt_uparrow.gifUS$50.050.11.132.338.69b
Anglo Amer Plc LSE:AALdt_dnarrow.gifUS$24.56-0.2-1.627.933.92b
Coal India IN:COALdt_uparrow.gifUS$4.711.65.5-5.429.30b
Freeport-Mcmoran NYSE:FCXdt_uparrow.gifUS$19.821.12.225.128.69b
Grupo Mexico-B BMV:GMEXICOBdt_uparrow.gifUS$3.550.91.36.527.37b

 View more market data
ResourceStocks Sydney: highlighting new trends & hot commodities from 16-17 May
Join us for the latest precious metals, base metals and energy mineral investment opportunities.
SPONSORED MESSAGE
Latam exploration drilling reactivates
ALS Global seeing bigger campaigns
Tackling East Africa's golden triangle
The potential of Ethiopia, Eritrea and Sudan is far from fulfilled
Minergy bringing Botswana coal story to London
Coal junior looks for AIM listing and production start in 2018
FROM OUR PARTNERS
 more
Ironbark set to open a new zinc basin for hungry smelters
IRONBARK ZINCSPONSORED
A golden opportunity for fresh discoveries
SARAMA RESOURCESSPONSORED
Base set for mid-tier powerhouse
BASE RESOURCESSPONSORED
Jangada fishing for more than PGMs
JANGADA MINESSPONSORED
Exciting year looms for Southern Gold
SOUTHERN GOLDSPONSORED
Cardinal out to outperform peers
CARDINAL RESOURCESSPONSORED
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

TRUMP IN DAVOS: America is ‘Open for Business’

Facebook Wants To Know Who (Or What) You Sleep With

[SHOCKING] Wife Saves Husband – Stuns Doctors

Trump Denies Claims He Tried to Fire Mueller

Trump to Offer Citizenship to 1.8 MILLION Illegal Aliens

[...]

Image
[...]

The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. FDA DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Unsubscribe

Jan 26 (2 days ago)
to me
Web version | Manage preferences and frequency
mj logo
30 Day TrialSubscribe
Americas Edition Daily
Sandstorm in Goldilocks zone
Ready for more deals or none at all
Great Panther Silver near doubles GMC resource
Forecasts 4-4.1Moz Ag-eq in 2018
MICROMINE to preview latest software solutions at Mining Indaba 2018
Geobank 2018 and Micromine 2018 previewed at Mining Indaba 2018
SPONSORED MESSAGE
El Teniente NNM project receives environmental tick
Project to keep one of world's oldest copper mines going remains on track
SolGold ramps up Cascabel exploration
Focus is now on Alpala high-grade expansion
Americas Market Insight
 more
Americas Mining Agenda - Joe Mazumdar, 21/01/18
COMPANY NAMELATEST PRICE1DY CHANGE%CURRENT MARKET CAP (USD)
Zinc One Resourcesdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.4431.724.59m
Canickel Mining TSX:CMLdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.1731.36.36m
International Mo TSX:IMTdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.0530.01.25m
Silver Dragon Re NYSE:SDRGdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.0127.93.95m
Mirasol Resource TSX:MRZdt_uparrow.gifUS$1.8026.788.53m
Redzone Resource TSX:REZdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.5126.011.94m
Atlatsa Resource TSX:ATLdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.0425.022.38m
Themac Resources TSX:MACdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.0425.03.21m
Tolima Gold Inc TSX:TOMdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.0225.02.87m
Arctic Star Expl TSX:ADDdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.1524.113.92m

 View more market data
ResourceStocks Sydney: highlighting new trends & hot commodities from 16-17 May
Join us for the latest precious metals, base metals and energy mineral investment opportunities.
SPONSORED MESSAGE
Foran forging ahead
Higher metal prices improve project economics as new exploration reactivated
Russia and Argentina sign uranium MOU
Argentina looks to become Latin America's first uranium ISR miner
Newmont Mining admiration continues
Gold miner nets a Fortune in latest survey
FROM OUR PARTNERS
 more
Amerigo rising
AMERIGO RESOURCESSPONSORED
A new Dynasty
NORTHERN DYNASTY MINERALSSPONSORED
The pure play cobalt vehicle
COBALT 27SPONSORED

Jan 26 (2 days ago)
 to me

(The following is a promotional message from one of our sponsors)

⚡ Gun laser liquidation

If you’ve ever wanted to make your standard handgun as accurate as a lethal sniper rifle, then you need to read this.

This “tactical upgrade” takes 60 seconds to install, but instantly turns average shooters into dead-eye accurate marksman.

BEST PART: it’s being offered at a steep discount for a pre-tax warehouse liquidation.

This “laser liquidation” will only last as long as they have stock -- and before this promotion, they only had 654 in stock.

Click here to see if you can still grab one.

Yours in Liberty,
Oli Fischer

Here’s what Brian Bono of Arkansas says about his laser.

"I love my new gun upgrade! It gives me a definite quick draw advantage over anything else. It's also a great training tool to teach inexperienced shooters how to aim accurately. Also great for varmint hunting at night"!

You can grab one while they’re discounted and still in-stock.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Jan 26 (2 days ago)
to me

You opted in to receive these emails when you requested information from PrepareAndProtect.com or one of our related websites, you can unsubscribe here if you wish to.

Stem cell therapy is making huge progress and I fully believe it will be the answer to all of our concerns. Now’s your chance, don’t miss out on this opportunity. Today’s sponsor at Al Sears, MD has all the details for you, see below...

Prepare to thrive, protect to survive!

Prepare And Protect
-------------------------------

Reader,

Every day science is revealing the miracles of stem cells.

They’re calling it a “quantum leap forward” in medicine. “A bigger breakthrough than antibiotics.” And “master cells that promise to repair everything.”

But while most of this research is still in the lab, waiting for new treatments to be developed and approved…

I’ve been quietly working with Stanford University researchers on the cutting-edge of stem cell science.

And after 5 years I’ve formulated a proprietary stem cell breakthrough — one that targets the ROOT CAUSE of blood sugar concerns.

>>>This Stem Cell Wonder Has Done Miracles for Supporting Healthy Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, Heart Health, and More

And here’s the thing…

You do NOT need Big Pharma, the FDA, or hospitals.

The solution for your blood sugar, abdominal weight gain, heart concerns, low energy, brain fog is already inside YOU.

Now, my new discovery has unlocked it.

Click here for the full story.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD, CNS

You can unsubscribe here if you wish to, but please be aware that you will no longer have access to the newest and most relevant firearms and survival information. if you do.

This copyrighted material may not be republished without express permission. The infor

Nyi Nyi

Jan 28, 2018, 1:31:00 AM1/28/18
to NyiNyi

Jan 26 (2 days ago)
to me

Jan 25 (3 days ago)
to me
Americas Edition Daily
Competition drives Andes rivals
Governments tweaking regulations to attract investment
Barrick bolsters Royal Road
Major increases stake in junior's latest financing plans
MICROMINE to preview latest software solutions at Mining Indaba 2018
Geobank 2018 and Micromine 2018 previewed at Mining Indaba 2018
SPONSORED MESSAGE
Drilling highlights potential for Taylor expansion
Arizona's infill and step-out drilling hits 24.7m at 27.1% lead-zinc and 6.8oz/t silver
First Cobalt sponsors research programme
University research to identify structural controls in historic mining camp
Americas Market Insight
 more
COMPANY NAMELATEST PRICE1DY CHANGE%CURRENT MARKET CAP (USD)
Sourcinglink.Net NYSE:SNETdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.0131.71.59m
Santa Fe Gold Co NYSE:SFEGdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.1716.845.28m
South American G NYSE:SAGDdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.0112.47.70m
Lka Gold Inc NYSE:LKAIdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.2011.13.85m
Comstock Mining NYSE:LODEdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.448.919.95m
Mcewen Mining In NYSE:MUXdt_uparrow.gifUS$2.517.7835.77m
Golden Eagle Int NYSE:MYNGdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.077.711.19m
Patriot Gold Cor NYSE:PGOLdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.096.34.75m
Solitario Explor NYSE:XPLdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.655.838.01m
Athena Silver Corpdt_uparrow.gifUS$0.054.01.88m

 View more market data
ResourceStocks Sydney: highlighting new trends & hot commodities from 16-17 May
Join us for the latest precious metals, base metals and energy mineral investment opportunities.
SPONSORED MESSAGE
Energold heads back up the mountain
Drilling contractor putting more rigs back to work
Miners close behind bitcoin company in OTCQX Best 50 ranking
Amerigo and Novo in top 3 of annual ranking
"It has been a long and difficult road"
PolyMet's final draft permit released ahead of public meetings