www.padaukmayaputchaphyu@gmail.com

Nyi Nyi

Jun 30, 2017, 10:54:49 PM6/30/17
to NyiNyi

Web version  |  Unsubscribe

Dear Subscriber,

Read the most read reports from the past week below. Login now to access these features.

Top 5 Most Read of The Week

This transaction will … [create] one of the largest cobalt exploration companies in the world

First Cobalt Corp (CN:FCC) has proposed a “friendly merger” with Canada-focused Cobalt One (AU:CO1) to create what it says would be one of the largest cobalt exploration companies in the world.

Read more >>

Copper, iron ore need a bigger road

A month after 29 world leaders gathered in Beijing to discuss the One Belt One Road (OBOR) initiative, a UK bank has poured cold water on the infrastructure plan and said it is unlikely to transform copper and iron ore demand like previous China-led policy.

Read more >>

Eldorado Gold struggles with recoveries

Eldorado Gold (CN:ELD) could miss its 2017 guidance by as much as 25% after its biggest mine was beset by leaching problems in the first half of the year.

Read more >>

BHP Billiton to enter Ecuador

BHP Billiton (AU:BHP), the world’s largest miner, will begin exploration in Ecuador having been awarded two concessions in Imbabura Province, close to where SolGold (LN:SOLG) is exploring the Cascabel copper-gold project.

Read more >>

I will go visit every mining company

The Philippines’ recently-appointed environment secretary Roy Cimatu has moved to assure foreign investors that the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) will ensure responsible mining in the country.

Read more >>

Miner's Right

Coal & Allied pursuit heats up

'I’m not going away.' Words not uttered by Glencore chief executive Ivan Glasenberg, but certainly contained in his offers for Coal & Allied, a business Rio Tinto is trying to sell, only to be pestered by the fabulous problem of rising cash bids which have just hit US$2.675 billion.

Read more >>

LOGIN

You have received this email because you have subscribed to Mining Journal as [email address suppressed].
If you no longer wish to receive emails please unsubscribe .
Copyright © 2000-2017 Aspermont Ltd. All rights reserved.

...............................................................................01.07.2017
4:59 PM (16 hours ago)
 to me
Firearms LifeUnsubscribe

Breaking News...

These are about the coolest matches I’ve ever seen. Just look at the gif below at my friend relentlessly trying to put them out by stomping on them.

Match.gif

AMAZING! The fire is still lit… Almost nothing can put these matches out.

Get your 30 piece indestructible match set FREE HERE.

This life-saving kit should be in your car glove box, your fishing tackle box, your hunting bag, your camping gear and in your home survival kit.

I’m so excited that we’re getting to give out these 30 piece sets of Storm Proof Matches.

Unfortunately, my supplier only sent a few hundred of these bad boys so you better hurry if you want some.

Get your storm proof match set here.

You won't find these anywhere else right now.

Stay ready,

Frank Mitchell

MatchDetails.png

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

...........................................-=

6:02 PM (15 hours ago)
to me

Please see the special message below from our sponsor.

SPONSOR

Trump Fears this Could Destroy the USA… (How to get Ready)

President Trump ran for office for one major “cause” or reason.

He wanted to save the United States from the disaster course it was on. Unfortunately, it looks like has too late and his ultimate fears could come true.

What does this mean for you? It means your family is in imminent danger and you don’t even know it!

See what I’m talking about right here.

This coming storm could cause widespread panic and even anarchy or war in our streets!

President Trump is keeping this information “under wraps” because he doesn’t’ want to cause looting and rioting. The “fake media” is too busy looking into Russian spying activities to see this story that is right under their nose.

But, if you're quick to action you may still have time…
This leaked report may very well spare your life

Your family deserves to be protected, it's up to you to make it happen.
To your safety,

Frank Mitchell
U.S. Military Expert

P.S. This report will only be available for a short time. See it here before it's too late!

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions

Unsubscribe

SAVEMYRIGHTS.com

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

..........................................................-=

6:07 PM (15 hours ago)
to me
Task & Purpose Today

11 Objects That Only Veterans Will Look At And Think ‘Sure, That’s A Toilet’

READ THE STORY

The US Coalition Has ISIS Surrounded In Raqqa

READ THE STORY

Army Vet Hailed A Hero After Sacrificing His Own Life To Save 2 Random Teens

READ THE STORY

Check Out This F-35 Firing Off A Missile While Completely Inverted

READ THE STORY

The Navy Showed Arnold Schwarzenegger How Climate Change Will Screw Over Its Bases

READ THE STORY

Military Caregivers’ Sacrifices Go Unseen. It’s Time For That To Change

READ THE STORY

Victory Over ISIS In Iraq Is Close At Hand

READ THE STORY

This Is The Devastating Piece of Artillery Leading The Ground Fight Against ISIS

READ THE STORY

Mattis Plays Clean-Up For Trump Among America’s NATO Allies

READ THE STORY

DoD Has Prepared New Set Of Military Options For Trump On North Korea

READ THE STORY

Please send your tips, suggestions and feedback to to...@taskandpurpose.com.

FOLLOW US:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
SoundCloud

7:07 PM (14 hours ago)
to me

Today's Headlines

Send to friend | Open in browser

The travel ban is back, and the Trump administration says grandparents and grandchildren aren’t “close” relatives. I’m Davan Maharaj, editor-in-chief of the Los Angeles Times. Here are some story lines I don’t want you to miss today.

TOP STORIES

Under Trump, Grandma Is Not Close Family
Who counts as “close family”? That’s a key question as President Trump’s travel ban finally has taken effect, blocking travelers from six predominantly Muslim countries and all refugees. The Supreme Court ruled that the ban did not apply to foreigners with a “bona fide relationship” with American individuals or entities, but offered just a few examples. The Trump administration has taken that to mean it can block grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles and so forth, a position the state of Hawaii is challenging in federal court. The policy on refugees is creating even more confusion. All this means lawyers and protesters are back at LAX.

Protester at LAX

A protester at LAX holds a sign welcoming Muslims to the U.S. on Thursday. (Christian K. Lee / Los Angeles Times)

More Politics
— Republicans’ hopes for a revise of the Senate health bill by today are fading, with no quick fix in sight.
— President Trump’s voter fraud commission wants the names, addresses and more information of all registered voters, but California’s secretary of state has said no.
— Two immigration bills approved by the House would increase penalties under “Kate’s Law” and punish “sanctuary cities.”
— Trump will meet face-to-face with Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the G20 summit in Germany next week.

The President Tweeted This
With the GOP healthcare overhaul struggling to find votes, the fight against Islamic State reaching a critical point and tensions over North Korea’s nuclear program heating up, President Trump went on Twitter to attack two TV hosts — “low I.Q. Crazy Mika” Brzezinski and “Psycho Joe” Scarborough — and said he had at one point seen Brzezinski “bleeding badly from a face-lift.” White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump “fights fire with fire.” Republican and Democratic lawmakers were not amused. “Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America,” wrote GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham.

Justice Gorsuch Shows No Beginner’s Jitters
It’s no surprise that Supreme Court Justice Neil M. Gorsuch is conservative. After all, Trump promoted him as a fitting successor to the late Antonin Scalia. But some court watchers are raising eyebrows at the zeal Gorsuch has shown in looking to change the law, particularly in the area of religious liberty and church-state separation. Most newcomers to the high court take a more cautious approach.

The Pope Faces a Test as a ‘Prince of the Church’ Is Charged
Cardinal George Pell says the charges of sexual offenses he’s facing in Australia are “relentless character assassination.” Depending on what happens as the case wends its way through the courts, it could affect the legacy of Pope Francis, who has pledged “zero tolerance” for sexual abuse within the clerical ranks — but has also come under criticism for a lack of transparency.

After $14 Million in Cleanup, Most L.A. Homeless Camps Remain
The numbers are mind-boggling: L.A. public works crews have cleaned 16,500 homeless encampments since 2015, removing more than 3,000 tons of trash. But a Los Angeles Times review has found that the $14-million citywide cleanup effort has made just a marginal difference in the number of encampments, many of which simply form again nearby. Some business owners wonder if it’s an exercise in futility, but one official says: “What might have happened had we not spent that money?”

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

Los Angeles International Airport is expecting 1.2 million passengers during the Fourth of July weekend. In June 1930, when Los Angeles Municipal Airport was dedicated, the crowd was considerably smaller: 25,000 attended the ceremonies at the site of what is now LAX, as biplanes took to the sky.

L.A. air show, 1930

Los Angeles Municipal Airport is dedicated during a two-day air show June 7-8, 1930. (Los Angeles Times)

MUST-WATCH VIDEO

— White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended Trump’s tweets

— Demonstrators against the Senate healthcare bill took to the streets in Sherman Oaks

— Southern California is blanketed by the smell of wildfires.

CALIFORNIA

— A federal judge has blocked a law that requires Californians to dispose of large-capacity ammunition magazines by Saturday or else face fines and possible jail time.

— A homicide suspect who exchanged shots with L.A. police during a running gun battle in El Segundo filmed at least part of the encounter on a cellphone, according to a source.

— Two fighter jets flying over L.A. on Thursday caused a freakout on social media, but there’s a simple explanation

— The “take a wench for a bride” auction scene on Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean ride will be replaced by one showing townsfolk lining up to surrender their valuables. The tall redheaded woman stays.

YOUR WEEKEND

— A wine lover’s weekend escape in Paso Robles.

— Red, white and blueberry: 16 recipes for summer fruit pies

— Four great places to get pork ribs in Los Angeles.

— How this first-time camper learned to stop worrying and commune with nature … and sand crabs.

HOLLYWOOD AND THE ARTS

— In “Despicable Me 3,” Gru finds his twin, but film critic Justin Chang says the fun is neither doubled nor tripled

— Kylie and Kendall Jenner have apologized and pulled their line of vintage music T-shirts featuring graphics of themselves stamped onto images of Metallica, the Notorious B.I.G. and others.

— Times books editor Carolyn Kellogg on the guilty pleasure of reading Hollywood memoirs.

NATION-WORLD

— After three days and 140 witnesses, a public hearing on NAFTA hints at the huge work ahead for U.S. negotiators.

— A Minnesota woman charged with fatally shooting her boyfriend in a failed YouTube video stunt foreshadowed the event when she tweeted that it would be “one of the most dangerous videos ever.”

— German Chancellor Angela Merkel calls “isolationism and protectionism … delusional.” No, she didn’t mention Trump by name.

— German lawmakers voted Friday to legalize same-sex marriage, bringing the country in line with many of its Western peers.

— In a temple that predates the pyramids, scientists have found evidence of a mysterious “skull cult.”

BUSINESS

— Would you pay $4.99 a month to watch an ad-free cable channel? AMC is testing one, as the TV industry struggles to please viewers who hate commercials.

— Why have chiropractors been allowed to call themselves “doctors” in California since 1922? Columnist David Lazarus explores.

SPORTS

— A Florida police report says tennis star Venus Williams caused a car crash that led to the death of a 78-year-old man. Authorities say the crash remains under investigation and Williams has not been cited or charged.

— The Clippers’ Blake Griffin tops the list of NBA free agents who might actually sign with new teams.

OPINION

— Trump says mean girls like Mika Brzezinski are bullying him. He still can’t sit with us.

— The GOP healthcare scheme is all politics, no care: See the David Horsey cartoon.

WHAT OUR EDITORS ARE READING

— The Wall Street Journal reports that, before the presidential election, a longtime Republican opposition researcher mounted an independent campaign to obtain emails he believed were stolen from Hillary Clinton’s private server, likely by Russian hackers. He implied to others he was working with Mike Flynn.

— Can those personal DNA data reports really give you exercise and diet advice? (The Atlantic)

— The iPhone is 10 years old, and its creators “don’t feel good about the distraction” it’s created. (The Verge)

ONLY IN L.A.

In the film “Jaws,” they needed a bigger boat. Off the Southern California coast, they might need a bigger selfie stick. Cal State Long Beach researchers are using underwater cameras to identify individual sharks by their markings. “We turn the cameras on and let the sharks take their own selfies,” says Chris Lowe, director of the Shark Lab. Watch this video and you might think twice about going into the water.

Please send comments and ideas to Davan Maharaj

If you like this newsletter, please share it with friends.

EmailTwitterFacebook

Sign up for Newsletters | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Copyright © 2017

Los Angeles Times | 202 West First Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90012. | 1-800-LA-TIMES

This email was sent to wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com
Want fewer emails from us? Switch to our weekly newsletter or unsubscribe.
Task & Purpose, 394 Broadway, New York, NY 10013
..............................................................................................-=

Nyi Nyi

Jul 2, 2017, 2:27:51 AM7/2/17
to NyiNyi

6:01 PM (19 hours ago)
to me

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

We have a Full 7-DAY Sample Pack of Patriot Power Greens reserved for people receiving this mail...

The problem is, people keep telling friends and family to go and get a FREE sample of their own, and we're running out FAST!

What is Patriot Power Greens? It's the fastest growing "super-food drink" on the planet.

Designed originally to give a huge boost to our fighting men and women in the military, now it's YOUR turn to see the power for yourself.

If you want to claim your 7 FULL Days of Patriot Power Greens,please go right here, right now. (Before we run completely out!)

If you don't claim your package, we'll have to cancel your order and give it to the next person on the list.

Don't miss out on the best tasting, complete super-foods drink on the planet!

Get yours here!

To your health!

Jeff Reagan,
Founder, Patriot Health Alliance

P.S. One more thing... this is no ordinary "greens drink" that has all the flavor of old grass clippings, not by a long shot... just take a look at what other people are saying:

"This tastes FANTASTIC! I am always skeptical about green drinks because they can be awful and I can't drink it. But this is so good I look forward to my morning glass." - Cathy A.

"I just received the 7-day trial of Patriot Power Greens and tried it this morning. It is literally the best tasting greens drink I've tried (and I've tried several). It's impossible to get all the wonderful ingredients in Patriot Power Greens in a homemade greens drink and the other powdered mixes That I've tried taste earthy and grassy or have an unpleasant aftertaste. Not yours! The fact that you will donate this product to our precious military with an order makes this product an absolute no-brainer!" - Linda H.

Don't wait! Get your order confirmed today and get your FREE 7-Day sample pack of Patriot Power Greens on its way to your doorstep!

Sent to: wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com

Unsubscribe

Total Conservative, 1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206, Sebastian, FL 32958, United States
..................................................-=
7:20 PM (18 hours ago)
 to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
If you still haven't downloaded my free "Trading For Income System" that reveals an unusual way to:
  • risk as little as $25 to make $100...
...please take a few seconds and download it right now before your download link expires.

This training is valued at $500, and I eventually plan to charge money for it, so do yourself a favor and download it now...

That way, no matter what it costs in the future, you'll have a free copy on your computer.

Make sense?
FREE: Trading For Income System >> Download Now
Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Go here to save a copy of the "Trading For Income System" to your computer while it's still free, and before I start charging for it.

The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. FDA DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Liberty Headlines
PO Box 49043
Charlotte, NC 28277
Unsubscribe
Add us to your address book
....................................................-=
6:05 PM (19 hours ago)
to me
View this email in your browser

The Obvious Problem With the ‘Simple’ GOP Solution for Health Care

Whether you believe history really does repeat itself, or that it merely rhymes, there is something awfully familiar about the direction the debate over the Republican effort to overhaul the Affordable Care Act. Lawmakers and members of the Trump administration are, with increasing frequency, citing the virtues of giving...
Read more...  Like The Obvious Problem With the ‘Simple’ GOP Solution for Health Care on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Will Cheap Gas Make This the Most Crowded 4th of July Ever?

More Americans plan to travel for the Fourth of July this year than ever before. More than 44 million people expected to get away for the holiday, according to AAA, an increase of more than...
Read more...  Like Will Cheap Gas Make This the Most Crowded 4th of July Ever? on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Sponsor Content

[Banned for 82 years] Now OPEN to Regular Investors

For the past 82 years, you've likely missed out on some of the biggest winners in the history of investing. Businesses like GoPro, which would have turned a $100 stake into about $133,000... Airbnb, where a $100 stake from 2009 is now worth $797,000... and Uber, which turned $100 into $1.25 million over the past 7 years. But you don't have to miss out anymore! Click here to see why.

Amazon Prime Day Is Starting Early This Year

Amazon Prime Day, the online retailer’s biggest sales day of the year, will take place July 11. The company announced today that the event will begin earlier this year, at 6 p.m.Eastern...
Read more...  Like Amazon Prime Day Is Starting Early This Year on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Tax Scammers Never Sleep: IRS Names 4 Summer Scams to Avoid

Tax season may be over, but that doesn’t mean that crooks are done impersonating the IRS to try to steal your identity — and your cash. The IRS issued a warning this week to consumers about...
Read more...  Like Tax Scammers Never Sleep: IRS Names 4 Summer Scams to Avoid on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Why the Global Economy Isn't Even Close to Kicking Its Addiction to Oil

The notion that demand for crude oil will soon peak has largely replaced the idea from a decade ago that crude oil production was about to peak for geological reasons. This new idea is that...
Read more...  Like Why the Global Economy Isn't Even Close to Kicking Its Addiction to Oil on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Share
Tweet
Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2017 The Fiscal Times, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at our website, thefiscaltimes.com.
.......................................................-=
Jun 19 (13 days ago)
to me
View this email in your browser

As Costs Mount, States Warily Eye Changes to Medicaid in GOP Health Plan

Medicaid, the program providing health care to 72 million low-income and disabled people, consumed 29 percent of all state general fund dollars in 2016. That constituted the second largest share of the pie behind elementary, secondary and higher education. A new survey by the National Association of State Budget Officers...
Read more...  Like As Costs Mount, States Warily Eye Changes to Medicaid in GOP Health Plan on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

The Energy Industry Is Turning School Kids Into Climate Change Skeptics

The fossil fuel industry over the years has been unparalleled in lobbying federal and state officials to advance its agenda of unfettered coal, oil and gas production. Last year alone, the...
Read more...  Like The Energy Industry Is Turning School Kids Into Climate Change Skeptics on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Sponsor Content

[Banned for 82 years] Now OPEN to Regular Investors

For the past 82 years, you've likely missed out on some of the biggest winners in the history of investing. Businesses like GoPro, which would have turned a $100 stake into about $133,000... Airbnb, where a $100 stake from 2009 is now worth $797,000... and Uber, which turned $100 into $1.25 million over the past 7 years. But you don't have to miss out anymore! Click here to see why.

Trump’s Apprenticeships are Based upon a Problem That Doesn’t Exist

Last week the Trump administration announced “a workforce training initiative focused on skill-based apprenticeship education” with a goal of creating one million apprenticeships over the...
Read more...  Like Trump’s Apprenticeships are Based upon a Problem That Doesn’t Exist on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Airline Complaints Are Soaring: Is This Why?

It’s been a tough few months for the airline industry, as videos of customers being mistreated have grabbed headlines and rocketed around social media. Public awareness of some high profile...
Read more...  Like Airline Complaints Are Soaring: Is This Why? on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Whole Foods Offers Something Amazon Really Wants: Data

Amazon's deal with Whole Foods may give it something that has remained a mostly mystery to the Internet retail giant: Information about the behavior of people who shop in stores. This...
Read more...  Like Whole Foods Offers Something Amazon Really Wants: Data on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Share
Tweet
Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2017 The Fiscal Times, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at our website, thefiscaltimes.com.

Nyi Nyi

Jul 2, 2017, 2:36:41 AM7/2/17
to NyiNyi

7:03 PM (18 hours ago)
to me
..........................................-=

7:03 PM (18 hours ago)
to me
..........................................-=

Jul 1 (1 day ago)
to me

June 30 2017

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

Put Down the Phone, Mr. President

Jonah Goldberg

Dear Reader (Let’s just do this thing),

To paraphrase the great man himself, we’re going to live every week like it’s Energy Week.

As I tried to explain on NPR this morning, I think you can look at this week — officially “Energy Week” according to the crackerjack folks working in the White House Communications shop (who I kind of imagine live in a constant state of captive fear of Trump’s Twitter feed, like Craster’s wives).

It began very well for the president (and I said so on Special Report). The Supreme Court backed him up — decisively — on the travel ban. Neil Gorsuch revealed himself to be the conservative star he was sold as. The president had...

READ MORE

top stories

On Economic Issues, Both the GOP and the Democrats Lack Credibility

Michael Barone

Liberal writers and political operatives, now that it’s finally dawning on them that no one is going to find evidence that Donald Trump conspired with Russia to steal the presidential election,...

California’s Medicaid-Spending Crisis

Ian Tuttle

California’s Medicaid-Spending Crisis

Why Do They Even Play the Game?

Charles Krauthammer

In mathematics, when you’re convinced of some eternal truth but can’t quite prove it, you offer it as a hypothesis (with a portentous capital H) and invite the world, future generations if need...

New England’s Hallowed Halls, Crumbling

Samuel J. Abrams

It is hard to think about New England without its colleges. Numerous schools in the region predate the founding of the United States, and many towns such as Middlebury are so intimately linked...

The Neglected Reagan

Rich Lowry

Does anyone really know Ronald Reagan? In his new book The Working Class Republican, a bracingly revisionist account of the 40th president, Henry Olsen answers “no.” One of the most astute...

Junkie Running Dry

Kevin D. Williamson

Some people simply cannot handle the fact that Donald Trump was elected president. One of those people is Donald Trump. Trump has shown himself intellectually and emotionally incapable of...

....................................................................-=

Jul 1 (1 day ago)
to me

If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.

Popular Mechanics

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Popular Mechanics

Made in the USA:
One Awesome Thing Built in Each State

And Washington D.C., too!

Share on FacebookMade in the USA:<br>One Awesome Thing Built in Each StateShare on TwitterMade in the USA:<br>One Awesome Thing Built in Each StateShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Just About Everything You Possibly Need to Know About Screws, in One Video

How they survive the chemicals in treated wood, for one thing.

Share on FacebookJust About Everything You Possibly Need to Know About Screws, in One VideoShare on TwitterJust About Everything You Possibly Need to Know About Screws, in One VideoShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

The "Russian" Combat Brigade the U.S. Army Keeps for Training

U.S. Army vehicles made to look like Russian ones for desert wargames.

Share on FacebookThe "Russian" Combat Brigade the U.S. Army Keeps for TrainingShare on TwitterThe "Russian" Combat Brigade the U.S. Army Keeps for TrainingShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

The Best Gear You'll Need to Watch This Summer's Solar Eclipse

A once-in-a-lifetime solar event is crossing North America on August 21. Make sure you're prepared.

Share on FacebookThe Best Gear You'll Need to Watch This Summer's Solar EclipseShare on TwitterThe Best Gear You'll Need to Watch This Summer's Solar EclipseShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Elon Musk's Boring Company Completes First Tunnel Segment

It's good news, but just a little boring.

Share on FacebookElon Musk's Boring Company Completes First Tunnel SegmentShare on TwitterElon Musk's Boring Company Completes First Tunnel SegmentShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Stick This Lego Tape Anywhere and Start Building Right on Top of It

Endless fun for more than 50 percent off.

Share on FacebookStick This Lego Tape Anywhere and Start Building Right on Top of ItShare on TwitterStick This Lego Tape Anywhere and Start Building Right on Top of ItShare on Pinterest

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Unsubscribe •  Privacy Policy

popularmechanics.com
©2017 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019

Nyi Nyi

Jul 2, 2017, 3:06:35 AM7/2/17
to NyiNyi

6:11 AM (7 hours ago)
to me

If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.

Popular Mechanics

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Popular Mechanics

Four Brothers and Four-Wheel Drive

How a group of off-road pioneers brought a sport, and a lot more, to their home country.

Share on FacebookFour Brothers and Four-Wheel DriveShare on TwitterFour Brothers and Four-Wheel DriveShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

KTM's New Fuel-Injected Two-Strokes Could Save the Endangered Engine

The new line of Transfer Port Injection KTMs could lead to an era of cleaner two-strokes, bringing the nimble bikes back from the brink.

Share on FacebookKTM's New Fuel-Injected Two-Strokes Could Save the Endangered EngineShare on TwitterKTM's New Fuel-Injected Two-Strokes Could Save the Endangered EngineShare on Pinterest

From the Editors of BestProducts.com:

Popular Mechanics

This Latest Smart Air Conditioner Is Actually Pretty Sick

Don't sweat it. We've got the best recommendations for every room size.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Watch a Real Boss Get Hit By a Bus and Walk It Off

No big deal.

Share on FacebookWatch a Real Boss Get Hit By a Bus and Walk It OffShare on TwitterWatch a Real Boss Get Hit By a Bus and Walk It OffShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

It's Fascinating to Watch How Ping Pong Balls Are Made

From factory porn to hand testing.

Share on FacebookIt's Fascinating to Watch How Ping Pong Balls Are MadeShare on TwitterIt's Fascinating to Watch How Ping Pong Balls Are MadeShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

The Best Gear You'll Need to Watch This Summer's Solar Eclipse

A once-in-a-lifetime solar event is crossing North America on August 21. Make sure you're prepared.

Share on FacebookThe Best Gear You'll Need to Watch This Summer's Solar EclipseShare on TwitterThe Best Gear You'll Need to Watch This Summer's Solar EclipseShare on Pinterest

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Unsubscribe •  Privacy Policy

popularmechanics.com
©2017 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019

......................................................................................-=

6:59 AM (7 hours ago)
 to me

FEATURED STORIES...

SPONSOR

The Elites’ Secret Plan to Sabotage President Trump and Steal Your Wealth

Donald Trump may have won a massive battle against the global elites on Nov. 8

But the elites have a secret plan to win the WAR against Trump...

This agenda to lock down the financial system and steal your wealth has been in the works for decades. And they're not going to let Trump or anyone else stop it.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions

Unsubscribe

SAVEMYRIGHTS.com

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

..............................................................................................................-=

5:39 AM (8 hours ago)
[...]

4:59 AM (9 hours ago)
 to me

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

................................................................-=
6:02 PM (20 hours ago)
to me

World War II Vet
Was On His Death-Bed
...Then THIS Happened

"H​e's turning into a shell of his former self"​his wife cried.

Len had become s​o frail​ that it took every ounce of energy just to hoist himself out of his scooter and into his favorite Lazy Boy.

But Len hadn't always been this way...

In fact, when he was serving our country during World War II, he was a strapping 225 lb. guy!

But now, he was so weak that his wife was forced to wait on him around-the-clock at the Veterans home.

After watching her husband's body slowly deteriorate, Len's wife had finally had enough...

In a fit of desperation, she started to research natural remedies to see if there was something out there that would give her husband his vitality back...

After a month of not having any luck, she finally stumbled upon a homemade "rejuvenation" drink that sounded promising.

After reading about the drink, Len's wife started whipping up a 6 oz glass of it each morning for her husband.

"What could it hurt?" she thought...

She didn't expect much at first...

But just 12 days later, she couldn't believe what she was seeing...

She arrived at Len's room one morning and much to her surprise, Len was already up and trekking his way across the Veterans home to get some blood work done!

But that's not all. Later that night, he had enough energy to make the half-mile venture to the dining hall to eat dinner!

Now that might not seem like much to you, but previously Len was so frail that he was spending every waking minute in his bed.

Getting out of his room wasn't even an option.

Len's wife couldn't believe the turnaround she was seeing!

"I​ am watching my 87-year-old husband ​come back to life!​ Energy better, breathing better, communication better, attitude better. I figured the drink couldn't hurt, but I didn't expect noticeable improvements like this" ​she said...

Now, Len's results were amazing, and I can't guarantee that everyone will get results like his...

But if this drink did all of this for a frail, 87-year-old like Len, then just imagine what it could do for you!

Tony W. from Nashville wrote to us to say "Within 2 weeks of using the drink, the amount of pain, swelling and subsequent stiffness I had is reduced to almost ZERO!"

Or Mike B. who said "Susie's joints feel much better as evidenced by her ability to navigate the stairs at home. My back pain has nearly disappeared and I sleep better."

So what is this drink that's helping Len and thousands of other seniors to feel young again?

It's a super-drink that was originally created for older guys in the Coast Guard to help them keep up with the younger guys in their unit.

After seeing how well the drink worked for the older guys in the Coast Guard, Dr. Sebring decided to let a small group of seniors test it out.

And as you can see from the stories on this page, seniors everywhere are now thanking their lucky stars for this drink.

You can read more about the drink right here.

- Jeff Reagan

P.S. - Nearly 23,497 seniors now swear by this drink after it's made their achy joints, stiff muscles and lack of energy a thing of the past.

What do they know that you don't?

I'll reveal their secret right here.

Linda S.

I love the greens! I have seen such a huge difference in my energy and it's even helped me lose weight. I am so pleased with my results and can't wait to place an order for the Double Strength when I run out of the regular. *

Like · Comment · Share · 21 minutes ago

Elaine L.

Greens make a huge difference in my energy, aches and pains. Both me and my husband take it. We both have bad joints and can tell a difference if we miss it. *

Like · Comment · Share · 23 minutes ago

Mary K.

I am 64 years old and the greens has helped me with my energy, even after working with kids all day! I also no longer gets sick. My friends (one is 84) love the greens too! *

Like · Comment · Share · 32 minutes ago

John L.

I cannot get enough of your Greens! I used to be so tired before rehearsals, but now I have so much more energy! I even lost 20lbs just because I have more energy! The band mates and my fans are so very thankful! Cheers! *

Like · Comment · Share · 36 minutes ago

Virginia W.

My friends could see a difference and wanted to know what I was taking. I feel really good and referred 2 customers to the company. *

Like · Comment · Share · 41 minutes ago

Althea S.

This works wonderful for me. I am 82 and everybody cannot beleive how old I am, the Greens have made a huge difference in my life. *

Like · Comment · Share · 45 minutes ago

Connie P.

I know my body and can tell the Greens were working for me. *

Like · Comment · Share · 49 minutes ago

Charles V.

I will be 100 years old in June and am taking Power Greens until the end! I have been taking for 3 or 4 years and definately love the Greens. *

Like · Comment · Share · 53 minutes ago

Michael W.

I am a truck driver who cannot go without your Greens. I am 75 years old & an old Army Para trooper. I have suffered from knee pain, but since taking the Patriot Power Greens, I have no more pain. When I don't take the greens, the aches and ailments come back. *

Like · Comment · Share · 57 minutes ago

Eleanor L.

Greens helped me with my digestion and has more energy by taking the double strength Greens. I do not get as sleepy in the afternoon the like I used to. My joint aches have stopped and I'm 72 years old! *

Like · Comment · Share · 57 minutes ago
Diane S.

Greens gives me so much energy, I can't nap! I used to nap all the time and be so tired and now I'm not! *

Like · Comment · Share · 1 hour ago

James B.

I've been taking greens for a couple of months now and have had some very good results. My joint problems have they seemed to disappear and also my weight seems to be maintaining itself, I am very pleased. My wife and I both take it. What we like most about it is that it supports our troops. *

Like · Comment · Share · 1 hour ago

* Results may vary. Everyone's experience with this product is different.

Sent to: wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com

Unsubscribe

UnfilteredPatriot, 1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206, Sebastian, FL 32958, United States
.................................................................................-=

12:48 AM (13 hours ago)
 to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

Michael Moore Wants EVERYONE to Storm U.S. Senators' Offices

10 GOP AGs Demand Trump Eliminate Obama's Executive Amnesty

Urgent: You won't believe what Congress Just Fast-Tracked [shocking]

Illegal Teens Accused in Violent Atlanta Rape, Home Invasion

San Francisco Poised to Pay $190,000 to Illegal Immigrant

Dear Reader

In an unprecedented move, Washington fast-tracked a radical new technology bill (called the DIGIT Act) to ensure that a new technological breakthrough breaks through…

In short, Congress is crossing its fingers in hopes that this new technology may be the ONE THING that can RESCUE the American economy.

(Click here for full details on this remarkable technology.)

It's the closest thing I've ever seen to government-approved 8,000% growth!

And you have the rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor.

To continue reading, click here…

Kind regards,
JL Yastine
Editorial Director, Banyan Hill Publishing
[...]

Nyi Nyi

Jul 2, 2017, 3:17:49 AM7/2/17
to NyiNyi

12:48 AM (13 hours ago)
 to me
[...]
.....................................-=

8:07 PM (18 hours ago)
to me

July 01 2017

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

Is Nikki Haley the Alternative Secretary of State?

Jonathan S. Tobin

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson doesn’t seem to enjoy being America’s top diplomat. He finds himself isolated in Foggy Bottom and not getting much love or cooperation from the White House. President Donald Trump often contradicts Tillerson’s statements on major issues, like the dustup between the Saudis and Qatar, in such...

READ MORE

top stories

Still No Collusion Evidence

Andrew C. McCarthy

So here’s the latest big “collusion” story that has been, er, broken by the Wall Street Journal. About ten days before he died in mid-May, an 81-year-old man who did not work for the Trump...

Gettysburg’s Citizen-Soldiers

Christopher Chadzutko

On the afternoon of July 2, 1863, Colonel Harrison Jeffords of the 4th Michigan Volunteer Infantry and his regiment found themselves in the Wheatfield, embroiled in hand-to-hand combat with the...

Spider-Man: Homecoming Delivers the Goods

Kyle Smith

We’ve seen a lot of dark superhero movies (including most of the DC ones) and a lot of smarmy ones (Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool) in recent years. But rarely, these days, do the movies...

Remembering Peter Berger

George Weigel

One by one, they leave the stage: Cardinal Avery Dulles, S.J.; Father Richard John Neuhaus; Michael Novak; now, on June 27, Peter Berger — men whose work I first read as an undergraduate, who...

Spend Time with the Obviously Unselfish

NR Interview

Pope Francis said the other day that, in a sense, every Christian is called to be a martyr. For a lot of us, that might be the last thing we’re ready for. That is why the Church in her wisdom...

No One Does Anti-Israel Bias Quite Like the U.N.

Elliot Kaufman

In the early days of the 1979 Iranian Revolution, Princeton professor Richard Falk was one of Ayatollah Khomeini’s useful idiots. After meeting the future Iranian tyrant in Paris, Falk penned a...

.........................................................................................-=

Please see the special message below from our sponsor.

SPONSOR

WARNING: The Air in Your Home Could be Making You Sick!

I'm always on the lookout for the best and newest inventions out there that could protect your quality of life.

This weird device will do just that

How? Well, let me ask you a question...

What does your body need most?

You guessed right – clean air to breathe.

And now, scientists have finally found a way to purify the filthiest air – even if it's contaminated with microscopic airborne threats – into clean, pure, life-giving air.

WARNING: this page contains graphic images

All in a compact package that only weighs 11 pounds and can sit on any table, countertop, desk, or shelf.

The fact is my buddy Frank Bates can't keep these little "pure air wonders" in stock.

The first week he burned through his entire inventory.

But he called in some favors with his supplier and he's recently received a new delivery at the warehouse.

The bottom-line is that I'm not sure how long it'll be in stock or how many more he can get because the demand is so high.

My advice is to get one now. You'll notice a big improvement.

>> The ultimate in air purification?

Sincerely

Frank Bates

P.S. Do you have pets? Are you sensitive to allergens? If so, I suggest you get one of these devices for each of the rooms in your house where you spend a lot of time like the bedroom and kitchen. You'll be glad you did.Click here for more.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions

Unsubscribe

SAVEMYRIGHTS.com

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

....................................................-=

4:59 PM (21 hours ago)
 to me
Firearms LifeUnsubscribe

Breaking News...

Former Navy SEAL Sniper [Video]

U.S. Navy SEAL elite forces have major advantages over their targets. Superior training, state of the art weapons and advanced tactics all play a role.

But one critical advantage trumps them all. And it can be found right here.

Former SEAL sniper and SEAL Team One Platoon Commander Cade Courtley wants to give you the same advantage used by SEAL teams to keep you and your family safe in a crisis.

Click here to see the video and claim it for yourself.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

...........................................................-=
[...]

California officials, intimately familiar with seismic activity, are forecasting a “Big One” coming to the Golden State — in the form of the Republican Congress’s health-care legislation. On...

In Chicago, Thought-Police Brutality

Kyle Smith

In Chicago, where there were more homicides last year than in Los Angeles and New York City combined, expressing any support whatsoever for the police is now considered an outrage. Should you...

Nyi Nyi

Jul 2, 2017, 3:35:12 AM7/2/17
to NyiNyi

Jul 1 (1 day ago)
 to me

FEATURED STORIES...

SPONSOR

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions

Unsubscribe

SAVEMYRIGHTS.com

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

.......................................-=

Jul 1 (1 day ago)
 to me

Breaking News...

Here’s a little secret that no one in mainstream medicine wants you to know: Back in 2011, a pioneering British researcher discovered the real cause of diabetes. It was so simple that it’s hard to believe no one discovered it before. And this same researcher found that you can actually reverse Type 2 diabetes. Not just treat the symptoms.
Not just keep your blood sugar “under control,” but really and truly reverse it.

>> Click here to see his shocking discovery...

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

................................................................................-=
Jun 30 (2 days ago)
to me

June 30 2017

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

Ending June with a Bang at NR

Jack Fowler

Dear Jolters,

June ends with a bang. But to your ears, it should end with the smooth sounds of Charlie Cooke and Kevin Williamson — now up on NRO (and iTunes et al.) is the latest episode of Mad Dogs and Englishmen, in which the Bearded Ones talk minimum-wage madness and much more.

You know, the vacationing Jim Geraghty has his own daily podcast, the long-running Three Martini Lunch, which you need to catch. Jim’s days of catching rays will be coming to an end — he’s back in the saddle here on Monday. Jim is a tolerant man, allowing me to muck around in his domain while he gets toasted on Southern beaches.Grazia.

Okay, let me send you off to the weekend with a few NRO reading suggestions:

Cruz Care. The Texas senator looms larger in the health-care debate. Tiana Lowe has the very interesting story....

READ MORE

top stories

On Economic Issues, Both the GOP and the Democrats Lack Credibility

Michael Barone

Liberal writers and political operatives, now that it’s finally dawning on them that no one is going to find evidence that Donald Trump conspired with Russia to steal the presidential election,...

California’s Medicaid-Spending Crisis

Ian Tuttle

California’s Medicaid-Spending Crisis

Why Do They Even Play the Game?

Charles Krauthammer

In mathematics, when you’re convinced of some eternal truth but can’t quite prove it, you offer it as a hypothesis (with a portentous capital H) and invite the world, future generations if need...

Casey at 25: Pro-Life Progress Despite a Judicial Setback

Michael J. New

Today marks the 25th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision in Planned Parenthood v. Casey. This case involved the constitutionality of several provisions in Pennsylvania’s Abortion Control...

The Neglected Reagan

Rich Lowry

Does anyone really know Ronald Reagan? In his new book The Working Class Republican, a bracingly revisionist account of the 40th president, Henry Olsen answers “no.” One of the most astute...

Why Trump’s Vengeful Tweeting Matters

David French

So, he did it again. As we’ve learned countless times since his inauguration, President Trump is the exact same person as celebrity Trump and candidate Trump. He’s crass, vicious, and petty....

.........................................-=

Nyi Nyi

Jul 3, 2017, 2:22:33 AM7/3/17
to NyiNyi

6:01 PM (19 hours ago)
to me

Yours in freedom,

Unfiltered Patriot

1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206 Sebastian, FL 32958

In order to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click here
....................................................................-=03-07-2017
8:16 PM (17 hours ago)
 to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Dear Reader,

This is the most incredible map you will ever see...

(Click Play for the Full Story)
It reveals a huge untapped energy reserve that spans the entire United States.

Experts at the U.S. Department of Energy believe this fuel could provide America with a "30,000-year energy supply."

Goldman Sachs says this is a "power that's virtually inexhaustible."

And the Los Angeles Times says this massive ocean of energy "may be the most prolific renewable fuel source that most people have never heard of."

And there's a relatively unknown Midwestern company with the technology that's key to harnessing this INFINITE energy that's buried beneath ALL 50 states.

As our in-house tech expert told me, "This could be bigger than ExxonMobil, Chevron and Shell Oil combined … and make investors John D. Rockefeller-type fortunes. Early investors will have the chance to mint millions."

Details here…
[...]

Trump’s in a Corner With China. Here’s How He Can Get Out

President Trump has a China problem: He doesn’t know how to manage the single most important relationship the U.S. has. While Trump still boasts of his good personal relations with Chinese President Xi Jinping, he still does not have a China policy. Despite his grand promises to remake Sino–U.S. ties when he was elected,...
Read more...  Like Trump’s in a Corner With China. Here’s How He Can Get Out on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Here’s Why Tweaks and Fixes to the Senate Health Bill May Not Be Enough

Congress is departing for the July 4th holiday with no signs that the Senate Republicans and the White House are close to a final deal to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. In a...
Read more...  Like Here’s Why Tweaks and Fixes to the Senate Health Bill May Not Be Enough  on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Sponsor Content

[Banned for 82 years] Now OPEN to Regular Investors

For the past 82 years, you've likely missed out on some of the biggest winners in the history of investing. Businesses like GoPro, which would have turned a $100 stake into about $133,000... Airbnb, where a $100 stake from 2009 is now worth $797,000... and Uber, which turned $100 into $1.25 million over the past 7 years. But you don't have to miss out anymore! Click here to see why.

Senate Republicans Now Favor Taxing the Rich. Wait, Whaaat?

A group of Republican senators, including one who has until now not been a major voice in the debate over the chamber’s efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, are proposing...
Read more...  Like Senate Republicans Now Favor Taxing the Rich. Wait, Whaaat? on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

How Congress Could Give the A-10 Warthog Fleet a Second Wind

The A-10 Thunderbolt II “Warthog” has been a mainstay of the Air Force since the 1970s -- a versatile and high-endurance aircraft ideally suited for taking out armored vehicles and...
Read more...  Like How Congress Could Give the A-10 Warthog Fleet a Second Wind on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

How Long Until Trump’s Self-Dealing Becomes Our New Normal?

Consider this another of your occasional reminders that this is not normal. Barely six months into his four-year term, President Trump raised something on the order of $10 million at a...
Read more...  Like How Long Until Trump’s Self-Dealing Becomes Our New Normal? on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Copyright © 2017 The Fiscal Times, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at our website, thefiscaltimes.com.
........................................................-=

Jun 19
 to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

Hate Crimes for Using the Wrong Gender Pronouns in Canada

Girl Found Guilty of Manslaughter for Sending Texts

Alert: Trump Forces NASA To Work Under The Radar On This

Conservative Running in Ga. Special Election Could Fall Short

Involuntary Manslaughter Charges for State Official in Flint Water Crisis

HEALTH: Eat This… Never Forget A Single Thing Again

You won't believe what I've just discovered...

As we speak this video has become viral and has taken the energy world by storm.

A crazy professor discovered quite by accident the second biggest source of energy after the SUN...

Rumours say NASA has an exclusive department just to document his discovery...

It's right here:

>> LINK

This new source of energy has been under our noses from the beginning of time... but apparently no one (not even the big energy moguls) had the wisdom to harvest it.

Finally, he discovered a crazy device that can do that with incredible results.

>> Its All Right Here

The news is spreading like wildfire. TV reporters are trying to find who this guy is... and get an interview... but he preferred to expose everything only here on this video:

>> Click Here <<

Best,
Liberty Headlines
[...]

Jun 18
to me

Millions Will Lose Insurance in 2018 as Obamacare Deadlines Loom

As far back as February, officials at the state and federal levels were so concerned about the uncertainty roiling the market for non-group health insurance policies sold through the Affordable Care Act that they began pushing for the extension of deadlines insurers faced for setting 2018 premium rates. The problem was...
Read more...  Like Millions Will Lose Insurance in 2018 as Obamacare Deadlines Loom on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Time for Trump to Face It: From Now on, Every Week Is ‘Russia Week’

The Trump administration’s efforts to keep Russian interference in last year’s election out of the headlines are being overwhelmed by events, as another week ostensibly dedicated to a...
Read more...  Like Time for Trump to Face It: From Now on, Every Week Is ‘Russia Week’ on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Sponsor Content

[Banned for 82 years] Now OPEN to Regular Investors

For the past 82 years, you've likely missed out on some of the biggest winners in the history of investing. Businesses like GoPro, which would have turned a $100 stake into about $133,000... Airbnb, where a $100 stake from 2009 is now worth $797,000... and Uber, which turned $100 into $1.25 million over the past 7 years. But you don't have to miss out anymore! Click here to see why.

The Navy’s New Carrier Is Billions Over Budget – and the Next One Will Be Too

Sometime this summer, the $12.9 billion aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford – at $2.4 billion over budget, the most expensive piece of military hardware ever built for land, sea or air –...
Read more...  Like The Navy’s New Carrier Is Billions Over Budget – and the Next One Will Be Too on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Russia’s Top Troll Strikes Again: Putin Offers Comey Political Asylum

While much of the world looks at the turmoil in Washington with apprehension and dread, at least somebody watching the expanding investigation of President Trump and his associates is...
Read more...  Like Russia’s Top Troll Strikes Again: Putin Offers Comey Political Asylum on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Why Home Builders Are Cutting Back on New Construction

U.S. homebuilding fell for a third straight month in May to the lowest level in eight months as construction activity declined broadly, suggesting that housing could be a drag on economic...
Read more...  Like Why Home Builders Are Cutting Back on New Construction on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Copyright © 2017 The Fiscal Times, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at our website, thefiscaltimes.com.

.......................................................................-=

Jun 17
[...]

.............................................................................-=

Jun 17
 to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Doctors can scream this is "medically impossible" all they want...

But they can't deny the lab test results...

Every single one of the 41,400 patients who used this crazy cheap method...

Erased their fungal infection forever in as little as a couple of days...

While completely regenerating their skin and regrowing their nails...

And without using any expensive creams or dangerous antibiotics in the process.

Visit the link below to find out all about this counter-intuitive hack:

Insane method destroys toe and nail fungus at home.

Once you see [this], you'll wonder how you ever survived without it, trust me.

Helping You Reverse Nail Damage,
Dr. James Larson

P.S. Don't laugh, this weird little "method" actually works…

"...absolutely changed my nails in just 7 days."
"THIS STUFF IS AMAZING."

CLICK HERE for my Insane Method Destroys Toe And Nail Fungus Fast...

[...]

Nyi Nyi

Jul 3, 2017, 2:29:18 AM7/3/17
to NyiNyi

Jun 17
to me

The Simple Reason Americans Aren’t Saving Enough for Retirement

Most Americans know that they’re not saving enough for retirement, according to a new survey by Lincoln Financial Group, but they have a simple explanation for falling short: They simply don’t have enough money to save more. The survey of more than 2,500 full-time workers found that retirement savers put away a median of...
Read more...  Like The Simple Reason Americans Aren’t Saving Enough for Retirement on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Trump Will Allow Young Immigrants to Stay: Here’s a Rundown on DACA

The Trump administration surprised many of the president’s critics on Thursday night when it suggested that the administration plans to leave President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood...
Read more...  Like Trump Will Allow Young Immigrants to Stay: Here’s a Rundown on DACA on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Sponsor Content

[Banned for 82 years] Now OPEN to Regular Investors

For the past 82 years, you've likely missed out on some of the biggest winners in the history of investing. Businesses like GoPro, which would have turned a $100 stake into about $133,000... Airbnb, where a $100 stake from 2009 is now worth $797,000... and Uber, which turned $100 into $1.25 million over the past 7 years. But you don't have to miss out anymore! Click here to see why.

Why So Many Americans Skimp on Summer Vacation

Just over half of Americans are taking a family vacation this summer, but they’re still not using up the vacation time given to them by their employer. Nearly three-quarters of those...
Read more...  Like Why So Many Americans Skimp on Summer Vacation on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

The 10 Best Sports Cars of 2017

There’s nothing quite like zipping down the highway in a first-rate sports car. Here are 10 of this year’s top-performers according to Consumer Reports, which reviews road tests,...
Read more...  Like The 10 Best Sports Cars of 2017 on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Where Do You Store Your Medical Info? Apple Wants It to Be Your iPhone

Imagine turning to your iPhone for all your health and medical information — every doctor's visit, lab test result, prescription and other health information, all available in a snapshot on...
Read more...  Like Where Do You Store Your Medical Info? Apple Wants It to Be Your iPhone on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Copyright © 2017 The Fiscal Times, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at our website, thefiscaltimes.com.

Yours in freedom,

Unfiltered Patriot

1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206 Sebastian, FL 32958
...............................................................................-=

Jun 16
to me

Republicans Are Getting Serious About a Plan to Extend Major Tax Cuts

There is increasing enthusiasm among congressional Republicans for a plan to change the way the long-term costs and benefits of tax and spending policies are calculated -- one that would allow the party’s tiny minority in the Senate to approve budget-busting tax cuts that could stay on the government’s books for as long as...
Read more...  Like Republicans Are Getting Serious About a Plan to Extend Major Tax Cuts on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

The F-35 Adds Oxygen Deprivation to Its To-Do List of Flaws to Fix

The Pentagon’s golden bird – the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter – may be the most controversial U.S. weapons system ever built, partly because of the estimated $1 trillion price tag over the...
Read more...  Like The F-35 Adds Oxygen Deprivation to Its To-Do List of Flaws to Fix  on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Sponsor Content

[Banned for 82 years] Now OPEN to Regular Investors

For the past 82 years, you've likely missed out on some of the biggest winners in the history of investing. Businesses like GoPro, which would have turned a $100 stake into about $133,000... Airbnb, where a $100 stake from 2009 is now worth $797,000... and Uber, which turned $100 into $1.25 million over the past 7 years. But you don't have to miss out anymore! Click here to see why.

A Trillion Dollar Plan to Rebuild the World Makes China the New Global Leader

While most of the world wonders nervously what’s next from the Trump White House, the confident China President Xi Jinping is shifting his bid for global leadership into a full-court press...
Read more...  Like A Trillion Dollar Plan to Rebuild the World Makes China the New Global Leader on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Elon Musk: Here's How We Can Put a Million People on Mars

In September 2016, tech mogul Elon Musk walked onto a stage in Guadalajara, Mexico, and laid out his vision to colonize Mars with his company SpaceX. The talk was bold for a couple of...
Read more...  Like Elon Musk: Here's How We Can Put a Million People on Mars on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Another VA Failure: The Veterans’ Choice Program Is Running Out of Money

Following the scandal in 2014 where as many as 40 veterans died while waiting months for an appointment at the Phoenix VA medical center, Congress made a solemn promise that veterans could...
Read more...  Like Another VA Failure: The Veterans’ Choice Program Is Running Out of Money on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Copyright © 2017 The Fiscal Times, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at our website, thefiscaltimes.com.
............................................-=

Jun 16
to me

Please see the special message below from our sponsor.

SPONSOR

Has the Next Major Financial Crisis Already Started?

I’ve been saying this for a while, but the next big financial collapse is right around the corner.

It has happened before: 1914, 1939 and 1971.

The cycle seems to be one every 40 years. The next one is due anytime soon.

Why?

Simple. The problems that caused the 2007 crisis have not been dealt with. In fact, it has only gotten worse.

The five largest banks now hold more than HALF of the total banking assets in the U.S. If one goes down – the rest will follow, like dominoes.

The U.S. debt is now $18 Trillion. Derivatives are now worth over $700 trillion.

This time the Fed itself will need a bailout.

It’s very unlikely that the U.S. government will have a solution.

If we had any hope in Trump solving this crisis, those hopes are long gone now.

Trump has already flip-flopped on 5 core issues in less than a week: China’s currency manipulation, the Export-Import Bank, intervention in Syria, NATO’s obsolescence and the Fed’s rates.

This is only a preview of the chaos that’s awaiting us.

If you own any assets priced in U.S. dollars, you deserve to know the truth about the imminent dangers facing your wealth.

I talk about these dangers and how you can begin protecting your assets in my new book called “The Big Drop”.

If you’re U.S. resident, you can receive a FREE copy of this book today.

I’m doing this to spread the word and warn as many Americans as possible.

Get your copy before it’s too late.

Thanks for your time,

P.S. I would say the big one will definitely be bigger than or worse than 2008. This is not guesswork. I don't have a crystal ball. We actually use scientific models to make these kinds of projections. See for yourself.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions

Unsubscribe

SAVEMYRIGHTS.com

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

 ................................................-=

Jun 16
 to me

Breaking News...

Get This $899 AR-15 SAINT for FREE!

This is a lethal firing machine.

Today you get a chance to get your hands on one for FREE.

The Concealed Network is giving away 3 Saint 5.56 AR-15’s.

This bad boy fires ammo at lightning pace…

…All while maintaining pinpoint accurate.

You have a chance to win 1 free here. Don’t let this awesome SAINT slip away.

(Due to the controversy of this contest, it could end at any time, sign in now while it’s still live.)

Best Wishes,

Lou Prep

PS. This is the one gun you can trust your life with – and you have 3 chances to strap this Saint 5.56 to you shoulder here.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Sent to: wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com

Unsubscribe

UnfilteredPatriot, 1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206, Sebastian, FL 32958, United States

Nyi Nyi

Jul 3, 2017, 2:55:07 AM7/3/17
to NyiNyi
6:59 AM (6 hours ago)
 to me

FEATURED STORIES...

SPONSOR

$1,000 Silver Coin Giveaway for Legal U.S. Residents Only

(New winner to be drawn soon.)

Image

Please be advised that only lawful U.S. residents may enter this drawing for $1,000 in U.S. legal tender American Silver Eagle coinage (50 1-oz coins!). Absolutely no illegal aliens or non-residents may enter this giveaway for uncirculated pure silver coins issued by the U.S. Mint; no exceptions, strictly enforced.

If you are a lawful U.S. resident, participate in the drawing by simply entering email here; winners will be notified by email. Click here to see names of recent winners and enter for your own chance to win.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions

Unsubscribe

SAVEMYRIGHTS.com

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

........................................................-=

4:59 AM (8 hours ago)
 to me

[...]

....................................................................................-=
3:32 AM (10 hours ago)
[...]

8:03 PM (17 hours ago)
to me

July 02 2017

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

Unpacking the CBO Score for the Senate Health Bill

Tiana Lowe

The Congressional Budget Office has released its Cost Estimate of the Senate’s Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017. The CBO found that the BCRA would slash the net federal deficit by $321 billion, relative to the existing version of the Affordable Care Act — more than $200 billion more than the House’s American Health...

READ MORE

top stories

How We Come Apart

Noah Daponte-Smith

In early May, the governor of Alabama, Kay Ivey, signed into law a bill passed unanimously by her state’s legislature. It allows adoption agencies to choose to follow faith-based policies —...

The GOP Is Right: Medicaid Needs Fundamental Reform

James Capretta

Democrats are pouncing on the Medicaid provisions of the Senate health-care bill, saying Republican “cuts” to the program would decimate the nation’s health-insurance safety net. These attacks...

On Migration, Europe Is Admitting the Truth to Itself

Michael Brendan Dougherty

The migration crisis that has been central to the European political drama since 2014 is rapidly changing. You can see signs of change everywhere, from subtle intensifications of bureaucratic...

Two Princes

Kevin D. Williamson

The confrontation between Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which currently takes the form of an embargo and the severing of diplomatic relations with Qatar by governments from Egypt to the United Arab...

So, he did it again. As we’ve learned countless times since his inauguration, President Trump is the exact same person as celebrity Trump and candidate Trump. He’s crass, vicious, and petty....

Three Cheers for the Congressional Review Act

Jonathan Wood, Todd Gaziano

After more than 20 years of dormancy, Congress finally started to use the Congressional Review Act as intended this year — to seriously oversee the federal bureaucracy. So far, this Congress and...

ADVERTISEMENT......................................

....................................................................................................................................-=
6:01 PM (19 hours ago)
to me

Please see the special message below from our sponsor.

SPONSOR

Ultra-Vicious video clip removed from website.

If you're interested in knowing a handful of simple "dirty tricks" that will end 99% of all street confrontations in a couple seconds...

...even against bigger, stronger, more skilled opponents, then listen this to this!

FightFast, a 23-year-old "personal combat" company, is just reopened their world-famous 2-hour "15 Brutal Fight Enders" DVD package -- for FREE.

You gotta hurry though. They're getting ready to remove this clip from their website.

What you'll discover is not Karate, Kung Fu or any other complex martial "art" you may be familiar with.

No way. This is so much more SIMPLE than that.

There are no silly stances to learn, or fancy kicks to memorize or any complicated nonsense at all.

It's all meat! Stuff that'll let you quickly turn the tables and dominate anyone stupid enough to mess with you.

(You'll be shocked... shocked... at how fast these simple moves can put someone down.)

Watch it right here, right now!

Your instructors are the most dangerous fighters on earth, including U.S. Navy SEALS, Israeli Special Forces, seasoned "pit fighters" and many more.

They're all experts at teaching average civilians like you the simple, easy-to-learn and devastatingly brutal tricks that work like CRAZY in a real fight.

This is NOT a joke. What you'll discover will turn you into a mega-dangerous fighter overnight.

See shocking video right HERE, right NOW!

Of course the most amazing thing is that FightFast is actually giving away this astonishing DVD package for FREE.

It means being able to smile and walk away from clueless idiots who have no idea what kind of trouble they're asking for. Or end it in a flash on YOUR terms if things get serious.

It's priceless to finally possess this kind of total confidence!

But you'd better hurry.

This generous give-away is for Patriot Powered News followers only -- and only for today. Claim your DVD's now...

Tomorrow will be too late.

Thank you!

~ Keith Jacobs, PatriotPoweredNews.com

[...]

Jul 1 (2 days ago)
[...]

ADVERTISEMENT....................................................-=

Jun 30 (3 days ago)
 to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

Former UN Climate Chief: Only 3 Years Left to Save the Planet

House Passes 'Kate's Law' to Stop Sanctuary Cities

Alert: Should Trump Reverse Obama's "Gun Free Zone," Laws? (poll w/results)

MURDOCK: How GOP Senate Can Get to "Yes" on Obamacare Repeal

AUDIT: Thousands of Fake or Dead People in Gov't Phone Program

Either you think it's your 2nd Amendment right to carry a concealed weapon for protection, when and where ever you want.

Or...

You think the government should tell you if you can carry a gun, and where to carry it by keeping and instituting more of Obama's Gun Free Zone laws...

Either way we'd like to hear from you on our new The Concealed Network poll below that may make it in the hands of President Donald Trump and change things.

Vote Here:

Stay vigilant, stay informed and always exercise your right to vote for change here.
-Lou Prep

These Poll results get regularly sent to congressman and many times reach the President of the United States of America.

[...]
.........................................................-=
Jun 30 (3 days ago)
to me

The latest from InsideSources.

What Washington's Talking About

The Krauthammer Conjecture

“I offer the Krauthammer Conjecture: In sports, the pleasure of winning is less than the pain of losing. By any Benthamite pleasure/pain calculation, the sum is less than zero. A net negative of suffering. Which makes you wonder why anybody plays at all.” [Charles Krauthammer, Washington Post]

Bring Your Own Bucket

“There’s one final social category I just learned about, from a talk I heard Sherry Turkle of M.I.T. give at the Aspen Ideas Festival. She observed that some 4-year-olds wander on to the beach with their own shovel and bucket. They’re fine to play alone, but they’re welcoming if anybody wants to join them. They have a mixture of self-sufficiency and sociability. Turkle noticed that other kids are drawn to these kids, just as they recoil from the kid who doesn’t have a bucket and is needy for theirs. So my lesson of the week is: Go into every social occasion with your own bucket. Be a spinner when life’s going good, a tuner when things go down, and have a great Fourth of July weekend.” [David Brooks, New York Times]

News    Technology
Democrats Ask FBI to Investigate Only Fake Net Neutrality Comments They Disagree With
By Giuseppe Macri

Congressional Democrats are asking the FBI to investigate hundreds of thousands of fake comments submitted to the Federal Communications Commission in support of its plan to repeal net neutrality rules.

READ MORE

News    Education
“People Will Cheat”—Test Proctoring in a Digital Age
By Leo Doran

To compete for admissions, schools are moving to offer the customizable learning options that students want—including online learning and at-home test taking. While technology opens new doors in education, however, the age-old incentives to game the system by cheating are constant.

READ MORE

News    Energy
What Does It Take to Make Venture Capital Work in Cleantech?
By Erin Mundahl

Venture capital firms generally focus more on greenbacks than green energy. After a brief spurt of interest about six years ago, many major firms have been avoiding further investments in clean energy and green technology. Cleantech investment fell 28 percent between 2011 and 2012.

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Politics
Doin’ What Comes Natur’lly, Moral Hazard, and Welfare Policy
By Bruce Yandle

When Irving Berlin penned the words to “Doin’ What Comes Natur’lly,” he described the concept of moral hazard. It’s a useful illustration of the costly dynamics in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) — currently ticking fiscal time bombs for policymakers.

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Politics
Korean Peace Treaty Is a Bad Idea
By Donald Kirk

The good news about South Korean President Moon Jae-in’s summitry with President Donald Trump this week is they’re talking as partners in the drive to end North Korea’s nuclear program and bring about inter-Korean reconciliation.

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Politics
Rediscovering America: A Quiz on Independence Day
By Michelle Hubenschmidt

The quiz below, from the Ashbrook Center at Ashland University, Ashland, Ohio, provides an opportunity for you to test your knowledge of the4th of July, which is much more than just a day for picnics and fireworks.

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Energy
Somebody Tell the President How We Got ‘Dominance’ in Energy
By Llewellyn King

Two things are reverberating around the energy world. One is President Donald Trump’s announcement that it is U.S. policy to seek energy “dominance,” and the other a projection by Lisa Wood of the Institute for Electric Innovation at the Edison Foundation that by 2025 there will be 7 million electric vehicles on the road.

READ MORE

Follow InsideSources

Unsubscribe  |  Update Preferences  |  Visit Website

Nyi Nyi

Jul 23, 2017, 12:47:37 AM7/23/17
to NyiNyi
6:05 PM (17 hours ago)
to me

Wondering Which Health Bill the Senate Will Vote On? Here’s Your Scorecard

There have been times when congressional leaders decided to roll the dice and send major legislation to the floor with no certainty of the outcome because the odds of passage were a toss-up. Former House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) did that more than once in trying to break a deadlock between far-right Freedom Caucus...
Read more...  Like Wondering Which Health Bill the Senate Will Vote On?  Here’s Your Scorecard on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

The $3 Million Retirement Mistake You Could Be Making

Most retirement experts agree that a portfolio that includes stocks held over the long term is the surest way to amass the nest egg necessary for a comfortable retirement, but many...
Read more...  Like The $3 Million Retirement Mistake You Could Be Making on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Sponsor Content

[Banned for 82 years] Now OPEN to Regular Investors

For the past 82 years, you've likely missed out on some of the biggest winners in the history of investing. Businesses like GoPro, which would have turned a $100 stake into about $133,000... Airbnb, where a $100 stake from 2009 is now worth $797,000... and Uber, which turned $100 into $1.25 million over the past 7 years. But you don't have to miss out anymore! Click here to see why.

Most of US Love American-Made Goods, but Paying More for Them Is a Problem

Americans say they love U.S.-made goods. They are less enthusiastic, however, about paying a premium for them. At the AMES Companies Inc factory here, the wheelbarrows coming off the...
Read more...  Like Most of US Love American-Made Goods, but Paying More for Them Is a Problem on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Why Cyber Criminals Are Interested in Your Kids’ Toys

The internet of things has made its way into the playroom, with connected toys becoming big sellers, but the FBI is urging parents to think twice about all of those smart playthings. Toys...
Read more...  Like Why Cyber Criminals Are Interested in Your Kids’ Toys on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

The Simple Reason US Home Values Are at Record Highs

A home is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and apparently, that tab just hit its highest level in history. The median value of all homes in the United States in June...
Read more...  Like The Simple Reason US Home Values Are at Record Highs on Facebook  share on Twitter  Google Plus One Button

Copyright © 2017 The Fiscal Times, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at our website, thefiscaltimes.com.

6:47 PM (16 hours ago)
 to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Doctors can scream this is "medically impossible" all they want...
But they can't deny the lab test results...

Every single one of the thousands of patients who used this crazy cheap method 1st thing in the morning...

Erased their fungal infection forever in as little as a couple of days by eating THIS for breakfast...