(www.nanloung090@gmail.com)

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Nov 18, 2017, 11:35:46 PM11/18/17
to NyiNyi

Popular Mechanics

Good News: More Airlines Are Ditching Spotty Wi-Fi

Cathay and Emirates are the latest to take big steps up.

Share on Facebook Good News: More Airlines Are Ditching Spotty Wi-Fi Share on Twitter Good News: More Airlines Are Ditching Spotty Wi-Fi Share on Pinterest

Nyi Nyi

Nov 19, 2017, 12:58:04 AM11/19/17
to NyiNyi

7:01 AM (5 hours ago)
to me

Our phones are extremely important in a crisis.

They hold information and special functions that are essential for survival.

Essential information like important contacts, incoming public alerts, and they give us online access to survival strategies and life-saving techniques.

Your phone also has special functions like digital compasses, levels, and even the tiny flashlight that can be the difference between life or death in a crisis.

Your phone is that important, and should not be overlooked as an essential survival device.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM: Your phone’s power fails quicker than any survival tool you own.

THE SOLUTION: Fortunately, when you grab this “forever charger,” your phone will always be charged. Your phone’s power simple CAN’T go out with it. Ever.

It’s called “The Renegade Gear Solar Charger,” and a limited amount are being doled out FREE

Here’s the deal for you, today:

267 Renegade Gear Solar Chargers are getting handed out today as a branding & safety awareness promotion.

They are deeply discounted.

As I pointed out earlier, your phone’s power is as important as any tool you can have in a survival bag, and this “forever charger” will give you a full charge in that scenario.

Plus, it is as useful for your everyday life, as my phone charge was always going low before the UPS driver handed me my renegade solar charger, in a sealed little brown box.

Grab it here, and you’ll get to open that sealed little brown box in just a few daysand you’ll never have to stress about a dead phone again.

IMPORTANT: If you have a chance to grab 1 of the 267 here, I would leave it right on your car dashboard, that’s where I keep mine, and it has not failed me 1 time. Grab it here, if you go to a sold-out page, put in your email, and you will be first on the list for the next promotion.

Stay Tactical,

Wil Stewart

P.S. One last thing because I think this tool is so important, I am going to speak to you like I would speak to a family member:

“There is NO REASON you should not have a fully functioning phone in an emergency to get your family together, download a map of your area, run a flashlight, or contact help,especially while that tool is heavily discounted. Don’t you dare get caught with a dead phone in a crisis because it could cost you your life.

“You are too important to those who love and count on you for that. Period.”

So Don’t Delay, Go Get the Renegade Gear Solar Charger Here

Tactical Contests - 2017

3:33 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

College Student Sets Fire, Injures Professor, Says 'Hug a Tree'

Jay-Z: 'Satan Is Our True Lord, Only Idiots Believe in Jesus'

Ringing Ears? Eat THIS for Breakfast & Destroy Tinnitus Fast...

Massive U.S. Military Social Media Spying Archive Left Open

Roy Moore: Accuser's Refusal to Release Yearbook Proves Accusations Are False

FREE REPORT: How apple cider vinegar affects your belly

Dear Reader,

Do NOT deposit another dollar in your bank account until you read THIS.

Strange new warnings are appearing on ATMs across the country…

Here's a snapshot of one I took:

And while this looks like a routine, legal-disclaimer… there's a frightening development in the works…

One that will FREEZE all of your dollar assets in their accounts and not let you access them.

I'm issuing an urgent new warning today.

Click here now to read the urgent details. You can't afford to wait.

Regards,
Jim Rickards

The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service.
Liberty Headlines
PO Box 49043
Charlotte, NC 28277
Unsubscribe
Add us to your address book

Al Sears, MD Unsubscribe

11:29 PM (13 hours ago)
to me

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

Al Sears, MD
11905 Southern Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

November 18, 2017

nyinyi,

What if, in just 30 seconds, you could get the most powerful stem cell boost known to man?

A boost that can end blood sugar worries forever, meaning no more spikes, fatigue, and calorie-counting.

And it has nothing to do with drugs or surgeries.

Think about that. Stem cells have become known as quite the “master cells” that “repair everything.”

But nobody has yet found a way to harness our body’s natural ability to create all the stem cells we need.

Much less to target and train them to end blood sugar worries — permanently.

That’s what my 30-second trick does.

It’s done so for countless of my patients — ordinary people who struggled to keep their blood sugar healthy for years…

And are now seeing the best blood sugar numbers of their life, all-day long energy, and a trim, fit waist.

It’s all thanks to my 30-second “stem cell trick.”

And in this video, you’ll see how it can do the same for you!

Click here to see now.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

11905 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411, United States

10:36 PM (14 hours ago)
to me
Breaking News from Headline Health
You have been a free subscriber since 9/6/2017

Headline Health - Breaking News for a Healthier Life
Who would've thought that something so mind-blowingly easy, like putting this herb under your tongue for a couple of minutes...

Could make nasty fungal infections vanish almost over night...

While completely regenerating your skin and nails...

All without using any expensive creams or risky antibiotics in the process?

Medical experts are still clueless why this dirt-cheap method works so incredibly well...

But the amazing recovery that over 35,000 patients experienced so far is just too unbelievable not to try this trick at least once...

The page below explains it in simple steps:

Herb Under Tongue Destroys Fungus.

The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. You should always consult with your personal physician regarding any personal health problem. FDA DISCLOSURE: The statements, articles, and products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No information or products appearing on this email are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: HeadlineHealth.com may have an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to any persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this email and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained on this email to evaluate the product or service being offered. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service.
Headline Health
PO Box 49043
Charlotte, NC 28277
Unsubscribe
Add us to your address book

7:59 PM (16 hours ago)
 to me
Family Survival HeadlinesUnsubscribe

(The following is a promotional message from one of our sponsors)

CLAIM Your Free 3-Day Survival Food Kit in the Next 24-Hours

In a crisis, your #1 need is food.

But not just any food...

Experts say everyone needs to have non-perishable, good for 25 years survival food on hand in case of an emergency.

Well right now – in what is truly an unprecedented move – 72-hour Food4Patriots survival food kits are being given away to loyal subscribers as long as they beat the program deadline and while supplies last.

"Survival food is more important today than ever before," explains Frank Bates, a spokesman for the company. "Natural disasters, terrorist attacks and other threats can make obtaining sufficient food impossible in an emergency."

"None of us wants to ever rely on this or any government to feed us in a crisis," Bates says.

Food4Patriots survival foods are made of the finest ingredients, grown and packaged right here in the USA. They taste great and provide the nutrition you need.

Recent advancements in the processing and packaging have led to this food being guaranteed fresh for an amazing 25 years. Packages are made of military-grade Mylar, the same material used to protect NASA astronauts.

Every 72-hour kit that's being given away contains 16 total servings of such delicious meals as Blue Ribbon Creamy Chicken Rice, the always-loved Granny's Home-style Potato Soup, and stick-to-your-ribs breakfast favorite Maple Grove Oatmeal.

This kit sells to the general public for $27.00 plus postage and has been rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by customers.

But those who act quickly can get them just for the shipping and handling fee.

"We're trying to ensure that no one who wants this free food misses out, but they have to hurry because we have a limited supply of the 72-hour kits we can give away," Bates warned. "Once word got out that folks could actually get free survival food, we had to add extra customer service staff to keep up with incredible demand."

There is still time to take advantage of this offer, but be aware that supplies are limited and the program may end at any time.

>> Get Your Free 72-Hour Survival Food Kit

>> Get Your Free 72-Hour Survival Food Kit

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

7:35 PM (17 hours ago)
to me

Nov 18 (1 day ago)
to me

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

Al Sears, MD
11905 Southern Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

November 17, 2017

The Solution to Syndrome Zero — and All Chronic Disease is now online!
If you missed our noon event or want to watch it again, click this link for an instant replay.

Inside you’ll discover:

  • How to restore your body’s natural, fast-acting, fat-destroying metabolism.
  • How to burn blood sugar for life — without strict dieting or strenuous exercise.
  • And how to reprogram your cells’ natural ability to produce insulin.

Click here to watch the video.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

11905 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411, United States

Prepared patriot
You opted in to receive these emails when you requested information or purchased a product from PreparedPatriot.net or one of our related websites, you can unsubscribe here if you wish to. Please add ne...@preparedpatriot.net to your address book/safe lists to make sure these emails reach your inbox

Big Pharma, the government, and your doctor don’t want you seeing this one book. It’s scary to imagine that so many people that claim to be looking out for your best interest are hiding this from you. Today’s sponsor at Nutrition and Healing has some very important information you need to see below…

Remember, we're all in this together,

Derek Paulson
Prepared Patriot
---------------------------------

Dear Reader,

Today only, the following CONTROVERSIAL book is being offered to a group of Americans...

For FREE.

(Get the details here. No tricks, scams, or hidden shipping fees.)

We've blurred the cover for privacy...

Inside, it reveals 5 proven methods to treat and even reverse PROSTATE CANCER, TYPE 2 DIABETES, ALZHEIMER'S, HEART DISEASE and OSTEOARTHRITIS.

The methods it reveals are confirmed by science, but denied by one branch of our government that is protecting corporate interests.

They can be performed at home... and require no prescriptions or doctor's visit.

(VIEW THE BOOK HERE)

The book is free to a group of American citizens -- but copies are limited. Please click here to get more details and reserve your private copy now.

Sincerely,

Christine O'Brien
Nutrition & Healing

P.S. If you or a loved one is struggling with disease, poor health, or chronic pain -- This book is a life-saver. Don't let our government keep you from the truth. Click here to reserve your FREE copy.

Please add ne...@preparedpatriot.net to your address book/ safe lists to make sure these emails reach your inbox.

This copyrighted material may not be republished without express permission. The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This email contains Advertisements.

  This email was sent to wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com by ne...@preparedpatriot.net

Prepared Patriot 453 E. Wonderview #126 Estes Park, CO 80517, USA

Edit Profile | Unsubscribe | Report Spam

Nov 18 (1 day ago)
to me

Have an old gun you’ve neglected for awhile? Or maybe inherited a gun from your father or grandfather that needs a good cleaning?

Check this out…

Jason Morris had an old single shot .410 with about 20 years of rust on it. And it all came off in one quick cleaning.

How did he do it?

He used a new 2-in-1 gun oil that is taking the industry by storm. This revolutionary gun oil cleans and lubricates at the same time. In fact, it preserves your guns 3 ways…

  • It strips off dirt and carbon lightening-quick. Doesn’t take a lot of time or elbow grease either.

  • It lubricates your gun to keep it firing smoothly, preventing misfires and jams.

  • Even better, after you apply it, the water slides right off - leaving ZERO rust or water damage, and ensuring your gun keeps firing for years to come.

After trying it myself, it’s my new favorite gun oil. The best part is you can get a free bottle right here while it’s in stock.

But please hurry. Supplies are limited, and with the Vegas and Texas shootings fresh in people’s minds, gun owners are snatching up these free bottles like crazy.

Stay Tactical,

Wil Stewart

P.S. This may sound silly, but using this gun oil is one of the best ways you can protect yourself, your family, and the ones you love.

P.P.S. Here’s what Jason Morris says about this gun oil in his own words:

“Great product! Guns have never been cleaner or performed better. Keeps it smooth through the action and cleans better than anything I’ve seen. Took about 20 years of rust off a single shot .410. I would recommend this to anyone who has guns and wants them to perform and last!”

Tactical Contests - 2017

Nov 18 (1 day ago)
to me

Hey nyinyi... here’s a way to get brand new factory ammo cheaper than reloads.

This is how it works...

The National Gun Owners Association (NGOA) recently launched a members-only “buyer’s club” like Costco for guns & ammo.

Members are getting below wholesale pricing on ammo, optics, guns and more.

Why are they able to do this?

NGOA is giving you direct access to their private factory suppliers.

Most gun shops can’t even buy from these suppliers.

However, there is one problem with this club.

Not everyone who wants to join gets in.

That’s because they only accept a handful of outside members every month for quality control purposes.

Fortunately, I just got the greenlight to invite my American Gunslinger subscribers inside this club today

Only 500 people are being allowed in for November. After that, everybody else has to wait for the doors to re-open next month.

Grab yourself a remaining spot now to be safe.

Your gunslinger friend,

~ Colt Ward

Over 187,663 other American Gunslinger subscribers will see this email soon. And I know a good chunk of these 500 available slotsare already spoken for.

MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service.

Unsubscribe

Nov 18 (1 day ago)
to me

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

Al Sears, MD
11905 Southern Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

November 17, 2017

nyinyi,

“Chew this.” I was instructed.

“But don’t swallow. Just tell me when IT happens.”

IT?

What was IT?

I’d have to find out. My researcher’s son — who enlisted me in his science experiment — wasn’t telling.

So I obliged and started chewing.

It tasted just as I expected at first. Bland. Almost cardboard-like.

And then the strangest thing occurred.

After about a minute, a hint of sweetness tickled my tongue. I kept chewing. A few seconds later, it intensified… like I was sucking on candy. And a few seconds after that it felt like I had an entire spoonful of sugar in my mouth.

What happened?

Like a shredder rips paper into little strips… my teeth and enzymes in my saliva broke down the complex molecules in the food.

In a nutshell, simply chewing the food longer revealed what was REALLY inside the food.

Now, the food I was asked to chew was what many people would consider harmless. Some would even call it healthy.

A cracker.

But as you’ve just seen, essentially it was no different than eating sugar.

That’s right… the complex carbohydrates found in starchy foods like rice, pasta, and bread quickly turn into simple carbohydrates that have the same effect on your body as sugar.

Which means they have the same harmful health effects on your body that sugar does.

But so what? How much sugar can be in a cracker?

A lot more than you would think.

Just three measly crackers break down into the equivalent of ONE teaspoon of sugar.

To put this into perspective, just look at the American Heart Association recommendations for maximum added sugar. No more than 9 teaspoons per day for men… and 6 teaspoons per day for women.

That means 27 crackers will put you over your daily sugar intake if you are a man… and 18 crackers if you are a woman!

And crackers aren’t the only food that will send your blood sugar soaring.

One slice of whole grain bread breaks down into the equivalent of almost 3 teaspoons of sugar.1

Just half a cup of cooked spaghetti2 turns into roughly 5 teaspoons of sugar.

And a small snack size bag of potato chips will hit you just as hard as 11 teaspoons of sugar!

And that’s just for starters…

Breakfast cereals… bagels… cookies… rice… mashed potatoes… the list goes on. They may have vitamins. They may have minerals. But metabolically speaking, your body treats them just like if you eat sugar.

Over the past few days, I’ve shown you how this hidden source of dietary sugar is behind Syndrome Zero. And the skyrocketing numbers of all chronic disease.

Which is why you should immediately stop consuming sugars and starchy foods.

That will stop any further damage.

Now, up until this point, that’s all you could do.

But I’ve recently made a breakthrough that repairs any damage you’ve already done. It’s a godsend for people with high blood sugar… or… who have trouble producing insulin.

It restores your body’s natural, fast-acting, fat-destroying metabolism.

And reverses your risk for a wide swath of chronic diseases caused by Syndrome Zero.

Up until a few years ago, this was impossible.

But thanks to advances in stem cell technology, you can now banish your blood sugar concerns in just 30 seconds.

I’ve been quietly testing this in my private practice. And I’ve seen the life-changing results in my patients first-hand.

Click here for all of the details.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

“Crackers, saltines (includes oyster, soda, soup) Nutrition Facts & Calories.” SELFNutritionData. 2014.
“Spaghetti, dry, enriched Nutrition Facts & Calories.” SELFNutritionData. 2014.

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

11905 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411, United States

Nov 18 (1 day ago)
to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines

Breaking News...

Mitch McConnell Takes Steps to Save Sen. Al Franken

Mall of America 'Looks Like Somalia'

Warning: Every Brokerage and Bank Account Could Be FROZEN

House Wants to Fix Debt-Ridden, Wasteful Flood Insurance Program

Student Radio Hosts Yanked Off Air for Using Word 'Tranny'

Notice: Don't File Social Security Benefits Until You See This

Friend,

Forget everything you thought you knew about turmeric.

Don't get me wrong...

For years I've had a great deal of respect for the all-purpose healing powers of turmeric.

It's been a staple of ancient medicine going back for 4,000 years...

And a mountain of studies show it treats no less than 619 different health concerns.

But there's an awful truth you haven't been told: most turmeric users only see a tiny fraction of its true benefits.

You see, typical turmeric is simply not absorbable enough. And doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier.

That's why I use a new technology proven to enhance turmeric's power by 2,000%.

A technology that turns turmeric from a kitchen spice into the world's most powerful healer.

And the results we're now experiencing are no less than breathtaking...

Younger brains, joints, hearts, eyes and lungs — this is how turmeric is SUPPOSED to work.

The wait is over...

Click here to start experiencing the miracle of turmeric today.

To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS

The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. FDA DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Liberty Headlines
PO Box 49043
Charlotte, NC 28277
Unsubscribe
Add us to your address book

Nov 18 (1 day ago)
to me

Patriot Powered NewsUnsubscribe

Breaking News...

Powerful Natural Relief for Tingling, Numbness and Nerve Pain    (sponsor)

Brand New Comey Investigation Report Reveals The Jaw-Dropping Thing He Did To Protect Hillary

Americans Would Love A Woman President- Just Not Her

ACTIVE Shooter Warning: What You Need to Know!    (sponsor)

Failing! Plan to appoint government nanny for each child

Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are Three Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns

This NASA Survival Gear is FREE Today (limited supplies - get yours now!)

Powerful Natural Relief for Tingling, Numbness and Nerve Pain

Nerve pain can cause tingling sensations in your fingers and toes… numbness in your hands and feet…

or shooting pains in your body. It affects the quality of your life – and keeps you from doing the things

you love.  Prescription medications just partially relieve your symptoms – and are loaded with side effects

that only make your life more miserable.  This FREE Health Report reveals the breakthrough natural

solution that helps protect, restore and even rebuild your damaged nerves/ Click here to read it now –

and get relief from the tingling, numbness and pain.

[...]

Nyi Nyi

Nov 19, 2017, 1:09:11 AM11/19/17
to NyiNyi

Nov 17 (2 days ago)
 to me

(The following is a promotional message from one of our sponsors)

☠ Sickening Home Invasion "Caught on Tape" (you've been warned!)

The ultra violent video clip I'm about to share with you is nothing short of disturbing.

As a matter-a-fact, if you're a spouse or parent like me, it'll scare the daylights out of you. But I encourage you to watch it because it may very well serve as a wake up call!

> Watch this Ultra-Brutal REAL Home Invasion Video Now!

Most American Families are Completely Unprepared for an Attack like this...

Did you know that 1 in every 5 families will have their home violated or invaded by an intruder at some point?

If that statistic doesn't scare you, I'm NOT sure what will.

Maybe you think you're safe because you have a home alarm system...Or maybe you think your neighborhood watch program will protect your family...Or maybe you think that loaded handgun you keep by your bedside will protect you from violent criminals.

The TRUTH is none of those items are guaranteed to prevent your family from becoming the next home invasion horror story.

It is absolutely vital that YOU have a plan to protect your home and defend your family from ruthless criminals and other sick predators who wish to do you harm.

I urge you to click the link below to watch an important video message regarding your family's home defense planning from violent invasions and other intrusions...

Watch this URGENT Video Message Now  ›

As always, thank you for your time and attention today.

I wish you and your family the best of luck in your home security and defense planning efforts.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Keith Jacobs
Editor-in-Chief
PatriotPoweredNews.com

P.S. The corporate-run home security and self defense industries are not happy about this video expose. I urge you to click here & watch it nowbefore they successfully get it banned by Google!

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

nyinyi,

Today at Noon ESTclick this link to tune into our final installment in the Syndrome Zero video series.

You’ll discover how to restore your body’s natural, fast-acting, fat-destroying metabolism.

Burn blood sugar for life — without strict dieting or strenuous exercise.

And how to reprogram your cells’ natural ability to produce insulin.

And after 5 years of researching, testing, and refining I finally have the answer for Syndrome Zero.

So set your alarm for Noon EST today.

Make sure your computer speakers are turned on and the volume level is properly adjusted.

And if you are having trouble viewing or hearing the session, please call my Customer Care team at 1 (866) 895-8555.

Here’s the link — The Solution to Syndrome Zero — and All Chronic Disease.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

Nov 17 (2 days ago)
to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

Al Franken Joked about Drugging, Raping Female Journalist

Congress Releases Breakdown of Sexual Harassment Settlements

[Breaking] Is President Trump Considering Resignation?

Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: 'I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%'

Veteran Burns Self Alive after VA Appointment Cancellations, Delays

Vote Now: Was Obama the Greatest President Ever?

Dear Fellow American,

Will Obama go down in history as one of the greatest Presidents of all time?

Vote now and let your voice be heard

The Affordable Care Act, the killing of Osama Bin Laden, Marriage Equality, and the US coming out of the recession are all things touted as major accomplishments.

How do these stack up against the great Presidents of years past?

Does Obama deserve to be called one of the greatest ever?

Let us know by voting here

Regards,

Mark Beckton

[...]

The sad truth is millions of Americans aren’t going to make even close to the average savings needed to retire on. There is another way to be financially independent in the future. Today’s sponsor at The Oxford Club has a very helpful solution for you, see below…

Remember, we're all in this together,

Derek Paulson
Prepared Patriot

Dear Reader,

The average savings for Americans nearing retirement rings in at a measly $12,000.

That's a nightmare!

Yet we've come across what we call "The Perfect Retirement Business," which allows you to be able to collect oversized income payouts - as high as $1,038 or more each week - for the rest of your life...

Retiree Dick Weber from Nevada say he's getting more than $100 a week, and "it helps [him] pay [his] retirement bills."

And Florida-based Dan Morgan reports "The performance continues to amaze. My annual payouts now exceed $54,000."

Don't worry - you won't need to form an LLC, create a product, or start selling stuff in retail stores or on the internet.

No wonder Money magazine reports these types of cash payments "can be helpful in supplementing your income in retirement."

The bottom line is if an extra $100 to $1,000 or more per week sounds like something you'd be interested in, please take a look at the details here.

Sincerely,

Matthew Benjamin
Editorial Director, The Oxford Club

P.S. A shocking 38% of retirees say their expenses in retirement are higher than they expected them to be. That means millions of folks are falling short in their golden years. You don't have to though... Simply click here to see how to enjoy a richer, fuller retirement.

[...]

Nov 11 (8 days ago)
to me

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

November 10, 2017

nyinyi,

Diane Sawyer's news report finally got something right about anti-aging. You'll find out more when you click here.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

Nov 10 (9 days ago)
to me

Never miss an issue, add alse...@send.alsearsmd.com to your address book!

View this email in your browser

November 9, 2017

nyinyi,

All the patients that I see in my clinic are special…

But sometimes there’s a patient who really leaves a mark on you.

I recently had a patient like that. He was living 3,000 miles away in Ireland and had seen one of my daily e-newsletters. Right after reading it, he made an appointment, booked a flight and came to my clinic in South Florida.

I’ll call him K.O.

About 10 years ago, K.O. was diagnosed with dangerously high blood sugar, type 2 diabetes and out-of-control blood pressure. He was 50 years old and taking 10 prescriptions a day. His kidneys were failing him and he was on the short list for a kidney donation.

He was dying…

When I first met K.O. he shuffled into my office. Every step left him breathless.

I asked him what he was eating. He told me he’d been following the “expert” advice dished out by mainstream doctors. He had eliminated fats, ate whole grains and cut back on sugar.

In fact, the very opposite of what he needed to do.

The first thing I did for K.O. was change his diet. I immediately put him on my Zero Diet. This is a near-Zero Glycemic Index plan, with high fat and moderate amounts of protein.

Changing K.O.’s diet was step one. But there was so much more we could do for him. I told him about a protocol I was developing that would normalize his blood sugar, restore his metabolism and reprogram his stem cells to naturally produce insulin.

He didn’t hesitate for a second. He started that very day.

A week later, K.O. told me he had more energy than he’d had in years. He wasn’t shuffling anymore when I saw him.

In less than two weeks, K.O.’s:

    • Blood glucose level fell by almost 15%
    • Blood pressure was significantly lower
    • Immune system improved
    • Kidney function improved

K.O. was suffering from a condition affecting billions of people around the world. If we don’t get it under control, it will affect every person on the planet by 2065. In my research, I found that these conditions all related back to one main cause. Since no one else connected the dots like I had, there was no name for this pandemic. So, I had to come up with a name and I chose Syndrome Zero.

It’s a direct result of living in an abnormal environment full of unnatural foods. This fake, industrialized food supply is overloaded with starchy grains. Your body wasn’t designed to handle all those carbs. When you eat carbohydrates, your pancreas reacts by massively overproducing insulin to push the sugars from these foods into your cells to make energy.

The more carbs you eat, the more insulin builds up in your bloodstream. It overwhelms the insulin receptors in your cells. It makes them insulin-resistant. Insulin becomes less effective at pushing glucose into your cells.

The result is Syndrome Zero. With Syndrome Zero your pancreas produces too much insulin. The energy from your food can’t get into your cells. The result:

Your blood sugar levels soar. You feel tired and can’t concentrate. You’re hungry and have cravings. You store dangerous fat around your middle. You can’t lose weight no matter what you do...

The program K.O. followed was life-changing. But it’s not difficult. It’s something you can start today.

Normalize blood sugar with stem cell boosters

The protocol that K.O. followed worked at the cellular level to return his blood sugar levels back to normal. Here are a few of the herbs I recommended…

My friend Ivey Harris, a traditional Maroon healer, introduced me to cerasee.

  1. Cerasee. I first learned about the cerasee vine from my friend Ivey Harris in Jamaica. Ivey is a seventh generation traditional Maroon healer. More than 100 scientific studies prove ceracee’s value in treating blood sugar problems. For example, two studies show cerasee could play a key role in helping to balance insulin in your body.1,2 And another study showed it had positive effects on the serum glucose levels of those taking it, following both fasting and eating.3
  1. Ceylon Cinnamon. Exciting new research shows cinnamon significantly increases insulin production and balances blood sugar.4 Researchers discovered that cinnamon actually increases your glucose metabolism. It contains a compound called methylhydroxy chalcone polymer, or MHCP for short, that works with insulin to help process glucose.

    In fact, a laboratory test conducted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) showed MHCP increased glucose metabolism by roughly 20 times.
  1. The “Sugar Destroyer.” For more than 2,000 years, people in India have used Gymnema Sylvestre to control blood sugar. The herb is also called “gurmar,” which means “destroyer of sugar” in Hindi.

    In one study, 22 patients struggling to maintain normal blood sugar levels took Gymnema Sylvestre daily for 18 to 20 months.5 By the end of the study, 100% of the patients showed excellent blood sugar levels!

The Zero diet is your first step toward living Syndrome Zero-free, but there are many more. To discover your next steps in reversing this pandemic, watch my free video series: Syndrome Zero: The Root Cause of All Chronic Disease. Click here to register now.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD

Al Sears, MD, CNS

1. Leatherdale B.A., et al. “Improvement in glucose tolerance due to Momordica charantia (karela).” Br. Med J (Clin Res Ed).June 1981.
2. Welihinda J., et al. “Effect of Momordica charantia on the glucose tolerance in maturity onset diabetes.” J Ethnopharmacology.Sept 1986.
3. Ahmad N., et al. “Effect of Momordica charantia (Karolla) extracts on fasting and postprandial serum glucose levels in NIDDM patients.” Bangladesh Med. Res. Counc. Bull. 1999 Apr.
4. Kirkham S., et al. “The potential of cinnamon to reduce blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance.” Diabetes Obes Metab.2009 Dec.
5. Baskaran, K., et al. “use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.” J Ethnopharmacology. 1990 Oct.

THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS IN

Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterWatch my YouTube Channel

To learn more about Al Sears MD products, call (866) 792-1035 or visit:

For Books & DVD's: AlSears MD

For Healthy Supplements: Primal Force

For Natural Beauty Solutions: Pure Radiance

Nov 9 (10 days ago)
to me

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Nov 8 (11 days ago)
to me

Breaking News:

Millions of Immigrants Coming to U.S. Through Devastating Loophole

I hope I'm not thrown in jail for this…

Rigged System: This Might Be the End of the Democratic Party

Michelle Obama Has Choice Words for "Entitled" American Men

Dear Patriot,

Did you know Dr. Atkins (of Atkins diet fame) was jailed once?

He was put in jail for curing his patients of chronic disease.

That's right.

He began using a natural, abundant nutrient that could cure
almost any disease instead of simply "managing" them…

And when he started getting amazing results, he shared his
discovery with the world.

Only for the FDA to toss him into prison for it.

Learn what the FDA wants to keep secret from you.

To your good health,
Kevin Richardson

Nov 5
to me

Click here to view this message in your browser | Click here to stop receiving our messages

DR. SEARS' SYNDROME ZERO:
The Root Cause of All Disease
4-Day Online Video Event

Congratulations nyinyi!

Your event registration was a success! Be sure to mark your calendar with the following information so that you don't miss these critical briefings:

The Event:
Dr. Sears' Syndrome Zero: The Root Cause of All Disease

The Dates:
Nov. 14 — Nov. 17, 2017

Tuesday Nov. 14:  Not a Genetic Death Sentence

Wednesday Nov. 15:  Syndrome Zero’s Fuel

Thursday Nov. 16:  Our Environment is Making us Sick

Friday Nov. 17:  The Solution to Syndrome Zero – and All Chronic Disease

The Times:
12:00 Noon Eastern Time Daily

To attend your first event, please follow the steps outlined below:

IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend that you join the event at least 15 minutes prior to the start time to check your browser's compatability and connection.

Meeting Access Instructions:

1.  Before Noon Eastern Time on Tues., Nov. 14,  click here to join the web meeting and access the presentation.

(If you have trouble accessing the link above, please copy and paste this link into your web browser. The link may span multiple lines so be sure to copy the entire URL with no spaces into your browser.)

https://marketing.alsearsmd.com/acton/media/28028/syndrome-zero-summit

2. Wait for the program to connect.

We will follow up via email with instructions to join the rest of the week's events, so stay tuned.

To Your Good Health,

signature

Al Sears, MD, CNS

PS: Click the calendar image below to automatically add the event to your web calendar!

What
 Dr. Sears' Syndrome Zero: The Root Cause of All Disease
WhenNov 14 2017 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM (EST)

8:30 AM (4 hours ago)
 to me
Firearms LifeUnsubscribe

Breaking News...

"Texas Doctor Gives Away FREE Samples Of
Military Super-Drink That Can Give Seniors
A Second Shot At Youth"

You've probably seen and heard about the super-drink Patriot Power Greens by now...

It's been all over Newsmax, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck this past month...

This drink was originally created to help older guys in the Coast Guard so they could keep up with the young guys in their unit...

Many older guys in the military now swear by this stuff to boost their energy, increase their stamina and to help them get rid of their aches and pains.

But now-a-days it's not just military guys using it...

It's spreading like wildfire among smart seniors looking to get the same benefits...

Which is why I wanted to alert you to a special deal that lets you try 7 samples of Patriot Power Greens for FREE!

You can check out the special deal right here.

31,879 men and women have already taken advantage of this special deal.

Here's a little glimpse at the results they're seeing...

"Within 2 weeks of using the drink, the amount of pain, swelling and subsequent stiffness is reduced to almost ZERO!"​­ - Tony W., 59 from Nashville, TN

"I began drinking Patriot Power Greens on March 1, 2015 and immediately lost my sweet tooth. From that very first day of drinking the greens I quit eating sweets several times a day. Also my knees don't hurt as bad as they usually do."
- Helen G., 70 years old

"My muscle pain has been cut in half now. I'm now able to tolerate my daily work load much better. This in itself has been a Godsend!" - Ken B. 63, Retired Air Force Pilot

"My wife and I have been using the product for several months now. Susie's joints feel much better as evidenced by her ability to navigate the stairs at home. My back pain has nearly disappeared and I sleep better." - Mike B, age 73

As you can see, Patriot Power Greens is the real deal.

Which is why Dr. Sebring (the creator of Patriot Power Greens) wants to make sure you get a chance to try this powerful super-­drink for FREE.

You can claim your free samples right here.

- Jeff Reagan
Founder, Patriot Health Alliance

P.S. I do have to warn you though...

Due to the increase in demand from the military units we work with, our current supply of Patriot Power Greens is lower than usual.

So if you want to get your hands on these free samples, I suggest that you don't dilly-­dally...

You can claim your 7 FREE samples of Patriot Power Greens right here.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

logoLL.png

As of this morning, the law known as SB 880 is now in effect.

The law bans certain mods on AR-15 rifles. You know, the really "evil features" like an adjustable stock and a pistol grip.

When you read the law, it's completely ridiculous. And now a bunch of California gun owners are going to have to jump through hoops to make sure their AR-15 rifles are still legal.

One of the most ridiculous parts of the law prohibits AR-15s and other so-called "assault rifles" from being passed on to your children after you die. Gun shop owner Ryan Peterson explains it like this:

"When you die, your 'assault weapon' essentially dies with you. When you die, your guns will generally be handed down by bequest or by succession, usually to your spouse or children. Your spouse or child (or whoever) has no more than 90 days to send the guns out of state, render them permanently inoperable, or to turn them over to law enforcement for destruction. If your spouse or child has possession of the guns 90 days after your death, they have committed a felony punishable by no more than 1 year in county jail and substantial fines."

So, to sum up, any guns left to your family must be: 1.) shipped out of state, or 2.) rendered inoperable, or 3.) turned over to the state for destruction.

And one of these options must be acted on within 90 days of your death.

This is not an outright ban on AR-15s, but it's going to have a similar effect. Because in just one generation... all of these "assault rifles" will be shipped out of state, rendered inoperable, or destroyed.

It is INSANE!!!

It's clear to anybody with even half a brain that SB 880 is the first step toward a total ban on AR-15s and similar rifles.

Once that's in place, it'll be an easy thing to ban other types of guns, one by one, until ALL GUNS ARE ILLEGAL.

Right now, California is leading the charge. But this process could happen in many other states. And once it happens in one state, other states will soon fall in line.

What should you do? It's simple. The antidote to SB 880 (and any other laws like it) is to understand how to stay armed up, and to legally keep your guns off these government lists. And those answers are spelled out clearly in this book...

It’s free here. But act quickly because who knows if a new law will ban former Military Operatives like Frank Mitchell from making this hidden information public.

Grab a copy right now, get it shipped to your house, and put it in a safe place, so you can always be ready to protect your family.

Here's to exercising your 2nd Amendment rights in 2017 and EVERY YEAR thereafter...

Always Locked & Loaded,

Ryan Merc

***********************
You are receiving this message because you have visited my site and requested to be contacted. If you no longer wish to be contacted, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email or use this removal link: Unsubscribe

MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service.

Locked and Loaded
7308 South Alton Way, Centennial,
CO 80112, United States

7:08 AM (5 hours ago)
to me

If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.

Popular Mechanics

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Popular Mechanics

5 Things You Didn't Know the Air Force Invented

USAF Secretary Heather Wilson explains.

Share on Facebook5 Things You Didn't Know the Air Force InventedShare on Twitter5 Things You Didn't Know the Air Force InventedShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

16 Terrific Tool Gifts for Dad

For dads who love tools.

Share on Facebook16 Terrific Tool Gifts for DadShare on Twitter16 Terrific Tool Gifts for DadShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

The Quiet Missile War You're Not Hearing About

It's going on right now.

Share on FacebookThe Quiet Missile War You're Not Hearing AboutShare on TwitterThe Quiet Missile War You're Not Hearing AboutShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

We Need to Talk About the New Tesla Roadster's Windshield Wiper

Will you look at this thing?

Share on FacebookWe Need to Talk About the New Tesla Roadster's Windshield WiperShare on TwitterWe Need to Talk About the New Tesla Roadster's Windshield WiperShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Why 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Really Removed a Hated Feature on Launch Day

There's more at play than pure player outrage.

Share on FacebookWhy 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Really Removed a Hated Feature on Launch DayShare on TwitterWhy 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Really Removed a Hated Feature on Launch DayShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Meet the World's Smallest and Mightiest Tactical Pocket Knife

This might be the most concealment-friendly tactical pocket knife ever made.

Share on FacebookMeet the World's Smallest and Mightiest Tactical Pocket KnifeShare on TwitterMeet the World's Smallest and Mightiest Tactical Pocket KnifeShare on Pinterest

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Unsubscribe •  Privacy Policy

popularmechanics.com
©2017 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019

7:01 AM (6 hours ago)
to me

Please see the special message below from our sponsor.

SPONSOR

[...]

SAVEMYRIGHTS.com

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

5:26 AM (7 hours ago)
to me
Breaking News from Headline Health
You have been a free subscriber since 9/6/2017

Headline Health - Breaking News for a Healthier Life
Breaking News...

These 2 Congressmen Got Taxpayer Funds for Soldier's Penis Amputation

The Victoria's Secret Diet: High-Energy Living on a Skinny-Girl Diet

Alert: Why aren't more Doctors prescribing oxygen?

Healthy Thanksgiving Sides: Giada's Roasted Carrots

Want to live longer? Adopt a dog

Soldier's Penis Off'ed on Taxpayer Dime – Thanks to These 2 Congressmen

(HEADLINE HEALTH) Two Massachusetts congressmen have taken the idea of constituent service to a whole new level.

When a Bay State serviceman contacted them and explained that he needed to have his penis amputated so he could become a woman, these two public servants (who ordinarily bristle at defense spending) pressured the Department of Defense to not only approve the operation, but to pay for it at taxpayer expense … READ MORE.

Dear Reader,

Yes, you read that correctly…

Why aren't more doctors prescribing oxygen?

Let me explain:

Back in 1931, a man named Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize for work proving cancer is caused by a lack of oxygen in your cells.

In fact, he stated in his book, "The Prime Cause and prevention of cancer" that…

"The cause of cancer is no longer a mystery, we know it occurs whenever any cell is denied 60% of its oxygen requirements"

And guess what?

There is documentation and proof - showing that oxygen therapy works - going all the way back to the late 1800's.

So now you're probably wondering, if the antidote for cancer is so easy, how come we haven't heard about it.

The answer is simple:

You can't make money out of oxygen therapy.

Yes, the harsh reality, is that the medical pharmaceutical industry doesn't make money out of cures, it makes money out of treatments.

And the best way for them to line their pockets…

…is for YOU to stay sick as long as possible.

Otherwise they would be bankrupt overnight!

But this is changing everything today with this...

And they are deadly serious about this, there are countless stories of people being hammered into the ground and sued into oblivion, for having the audacity to talk about oxygen therapy.

So it's no wonder you've never heard of this treatment before.

But there's also another reason why very few people are using oxygen therapy. And that's because this is not something you can purchase from the supermarket shelves.

Truth is, up until now, getting proper oxygen therapy was almost impossible.

Unless you went for this...

I mean your only real option would be to lie overnight in a Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, but the problem is these are extremely expensive…plus they aren't available in many places.

Also, if you want to totally reverse your illness, you'd have to spend hours in one of these chambers, every other day.

The other option is "Oxygenated Water", but the issue with these products is that they don't actually contain any oxygen.

How they work is that they contain a special chemical, which, when it comes into contact with your stomach acid, breaks apart and releases oxygen molecules…which then enter your bloodstream.

The problem is, this process depends on the amount of acid in your stomach.

So it's kind of hit and miss for most people, but there is a way around this.

In the last few years there have been tremendous leaps in technology to make the world less toxic.

And one of these new technologies is something called "Stabilized active oxygen"

What this technology does, is allow oxygen to exist in a natural safe, non-chemical liquid so no matter where you put that liquid (For example, in your tea, coffee or juice) the oxygen is there to do it's magic.

And the good news is that you can now purchase a supplement, which uses this technology to deliver oxygen directly into your bloodstream.

If you'd like to learn more about this miracle supplement, plus how oxygen therapy works and what it can do for you…

…go here next

It's truly fascinating reading and might just save your life.

To your good health,

Headline Health

[...]

Keith Jacobs | Family Survival Plans

4:59 AM (8 hours ago)
 to me

Breaking News...

Are You a Proud Supporter of President Donald J. Trump?

Claim Your FREE Donald Trump Commemorative Coin Now!.

Hello Fellow Patriot,

We are so excited to have the opportunity to give away a limited number of these finely crafted President Donald J. Trump commemorative coins.

These one-of-a-kind keepsakes truly honor the man that vowed to "Make America Great Again".

Every Trump supporter will want one of these special coins to recognize President Trump’s remarkable presidential run and victory.

These special coins are super popular and with supplies limited they’re going really fast!

Go Here Now To Grab Your FREE President Trump Special Commemorative Coin Now. *

~ Fine Silver Plating

~ Solid Stainless Steel

~ 1.5 inch diameter

~ 1/4 inch thickness

~ Quality workmanship

~ Clear crystal protective case included

~ Unique collector item or gift

~ Yours for FREE!

"We are going to Make America Great Again — and I'll add: greater than ever before." - Donald J. Trump

Click Here To Grab Your FREE Trump Coin Now.
 *

Best wishes,

Your patriotic friends at Ape Survival.

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Prepared Patriot Unsubscribe

4:26 AM (8 hours ago)
to me
Prepared patriot
You opted in to receive these emails when you requested information from PreparedPatriot.net or one of our related websites, you can unsubscribe here if you wish to. Please addne...@preparedpatriot.net to your address book/safe lists to make sure these emails reach your inbox

Please enjoy this edition of the Prepared Patriot Afternoon Alert. Over 200,000 Patriots and together we will keep America Strong!

Survivalists often fall into the trap and stereotype of being so rugged they view rough, calloused hands as a trademark of preparedness and forget skin is the first line of protection against all sorts of ailments.

This protection falls short if the skin is not kept in good shape.

While our ancestors used a variety of oils and greases to keep their skin healthy, most of us think of lotion as a luxury that you can only get from the salon or a store.

But the truth is you can and should create your own lotions.

Keep these lotions for yourself, pass them out as gifts, or use them to trade when SHTF.

You can never have enough lotion to keep your hands and feet in tip top shape.

Homemade Lotion:
You will need -
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup beeswax
You may also add:
1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
Essential oils

Put all ingredients into a wide-mouth jar.

Put jar into a pan filled with about two inches of water, and place over medium heat.  What you’re going to do is melt the ingredients together, so watch the ingredients closely.  You do not want the ingredients to boil, neither do you want your pan to boil dry and break your jar.

Then, once melted, pour your lotion into small jars with lids.

This recipe will not work in a dispenser with a pump, so don’t try it.

This recipe has a 6-month shelf life.  It also works well for diaper rash on the baby and heat rash on you in the summer.

Use sparingly.  A little goes a long way.

Remember, we're all in this together,

Derek Paulson
Prepared Patriot

P.S. If you’re not worried about the global elite’s secret plan to freeze your money, you MUST see the following warning.

This report will show you the conspiracy to freeze your cash through the Ice-Nine plan as well as how to protect your wealth and your family.

[...]

Total Conservative via emsd5.com

7:09 PM (17 hours ago)
to me

Wife Saves Husband
– Stuns Doctors

"He's turning into a shell of his former self", his wife cried.

Len had become so frail that it took every ounce of energy just to hoist himself out of his scooter and into his favorite Lazy Boy.

But Len hadn't always been this way...

In fact, when he was serving our country during World War II, he was a strapping 225 lb. guy! But now, he was so weak that his wife was forced to wait on him around-the-clock at the Veterans home.

After watching her husband's body slowly deteriorate, Len's wife had finally had enough... In a fit of desperation, she started to research natural remedies to see if there was something out there that would give her husband his vitality back...

After a month of not having any luck, she finally stumbled upon a "rejuvenation" drink that sounded promising. After reading about the drink, Len's wife started whipping up a 6 oz glass of it each morning for her husband.

"What could it hurt?" she thought...

She didn't expect much at first... but just 12 days later, she couldn't believe what she was seeing...

She arrived at Len's room one morning and much to her surprise, Len was already up and trekking his way across the Veterans home to get some blood work done!

But that's not all. Later that night, he had enough energy to make the half-mile venture to the dining hall to eat dinner!

Now that might not seem like much to you, but previously Len was so frail that he was spending every waking minute in his bed.

Getting out of his room wasn't even an option.

Len's wife couldn't believe the turnaround she was seeing!

"I am watching my 87-year-old husband come back to life! Energy better, breathing better, communication better, attitude better. I figured the drink couldn't hurt, but I didn't expect noticeable improvements like this"

Now, Len's results were amazing, and I can't guarantee that everyone will get results like his...

But if this drink did all of this for a frail, 87-year-old like Len, then just imagine what it could do for you!

Tony W. from Nashville wrote to us to say, "Within 2 weeksof using the drink, the amount of pain, swelling and subsequent stiffness I had is reduced to almost ZERO!"

Or Mike B. who said, "Susie's joints feel much better as evidenced by her ability to navigate the stairs at home. My back pain has nearly disappeared and I sleep better."

Or Michael W. who writes, "I am a truck driver who cannot go without your Greens. I am 75 years old and an old Army Para trooper. I have suffered from knee pain, but since taking the Patriot Power Greens, I have no more pain."

So what is this drink that's helping Len and thousands of other seniors feel young again?

It's a super-drink that was originally created to give a huge physical and mental boost to our fighting men and women in the military.

"As a medical doctor and a veteran himself, Dr. Lane Sebring has made it his mission to improve the performance of our troops"

It was created by Dr. Lane Sebring, a highly respected medical doctor and board member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.

You may have seen Dr. Sebring when he was recently featured on TV and NPR for his groundbreaking anti-aging methods.

As a veteran of the U.S. Air Force, Dr. Sebring wanted to create an easy-to-use product that could give our soldiers more energy, more stamina and better focus.

And it has been so effective for the soldiers that it's made their achy joints, bad knees and stiff muscles a thing of the past. Now, they wake up each morning feeling fresh, full of energy and ready to go all day.

After seeing how well the drink worked for the older guys in the military, Dr. Sebring decided to let a small group of seniors test it out.

And as you can see from the stories on this page, seniors everywhere are now thanking their lucky stars for this drink.

You can get all the details about this new drink from Dr. Sebring right here.

- Jeff Reagan, Founder
Patriot Health Alliance

P.S. More than 175,000 seniors now swear by this drink after it's made their achy joints, stiff muscles and lack of energy a thing of the past.

What do they know that you don't?

I'll reveal their secret right here.

Linda S.

I love the greens! I have seen such a huge difference in my energy and it's even helped me lose weight. I am so pleased with my results and can't wait to place an order for the Double Strength when I run out of the regular. *

Like · Comment · Share · 21 minutes ago

Elaine L.

Greens make a huge difference in my energy, aches and pains. Both me and my husband take it. We both have bad joints and can tell a difference if we miss it. *

Like · Comment · Share · 23 minutes ago

Mary K.

I am 64 years old and the greens has helped me with my energy, even after working with kids all day! I also no longer gets sick. My friends (one is 84) love the greens too! *

Like · Comment · Share · 32 minutes ago

Joseph E.

I cannot get enough of your Greens! I used to be so tired before rehearsals, but now I have so much more energy! I even lost 20lbs just because I have more energy! The band mates and my fans are so very thankful! Cheers! *

Like · Comment · Share · 36 minutes ago

Virginia W.

My friends could see a difference and wanted to know what I was taking. I feel really good and referred 2 customers to the company. *

Like · Comment · Share · 41 minutes ago

Althea S.

This works wonderful for me. I am 82 and everybody cannot beleive how old I am, the Greens have made a huge difference in my life. *

Like · Comment · Share · 45 minutes ago

Connie P.

I know my body and can tell the Greens were working for me. *

Like · Comment · Share · 49 minutes ago

Charles V.

I will be 100 years old in June and am taking Power Greens until the end! I have been taking for 3 or 4 years and definately love the Greens. *

Like · Comment · Share · 53 minutes ago

Michael W.

I am a truck driver who cannot go without your Greens. I am 75 years old & an old Army Para trooper. I have suffered from knee pain, but since taking the Patriot Power Greens, I have no more pain. When I don't take the greens, the aches and ailments come back. *

Like · Comment · Share · 57 minutes ago

Eleanor L.

Greens helped me with my digestion and has more energy by taking the double strength Greens. I do not get as sleepy in the afternoon the like I used to. My joint aches have stopped and I'm 72 years old! *

Like · Comment · Share · 57 minutes ago

Diane S.

Greens gives me so much energy, I can't nap! I used to nap all the time and be so tired and now I'm not! *

Like · Comment · Share · 1 hour ago

James B.

I've been taking greens for a couple of months now and have had some very good results. My joint problems have they seemed to disappear and also my weight seems to be maintaining itself, I am very pleased. My wife and I both take it. What we like most about it is that it supports our troops. *

Like · Comment · Share · 1 hour ago

* Results may vary. Everyone's experience with this product is different.

7:34 PM (17 hours ago)
[...]

12:04 AM (13 hours ago)
to me

November 18 2017

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

It’s the Plumber, I’ve Come to Fix the Sink

Dear Weekend Jolters,

I’ve told this before to some but here we go again: Back when I was NR’s Publisher, my son -- then five or six and wondering why Mr. Munroe, ace plumber, had come one afternoon to fix the two synchronized-leak toilets at Casa Fowler -- asked why I hadn’t fixed them. “Well John, I was at work when they broke.” He wasn’t buying: “But aren’t you the plumber of National Review?” And all this time I thought the kid’s hearing was decent: “No John, I’m the publisher of National Review. Do you really think I go to work every day and fix toilets?”

“Yep.”

And of course, various occasions have proven John right. Forget the watch: I’m half expecting that when I retire I’ll get a Golden Plunger, because at NR HQ, when too much water flows, or not enough, eyes and emails find their way to me.

Like today. It’s Friday at 7:53 a.m. and, let’s just say it has been, well, one of those mornings. There was a sink eruption at 6:37 a.m. As I try to get Weekend Jolt figured out, the super (Tony) and his sidekick (Ziggy) are in here now, mopping, fixing the pipes, but if that garbage-truck-in-July smell lingers till Christmas, I wouldn’t be surprised. This day is definitely not sponsored by Febreze.

My original subject line for this missive was going to be a groaner like Scold Franken, Censor Moore. But it’s too early for that. So I fall back on today’s chaos for inspiration. Which reminds me about the threats faced by sink-fixing plumbers.

Before We Get to the Editorial . . .

Tomorrow is the last day of the Fall 2017 webathon. Explained in detail here. Please consider giving. Do that here. Thanks so much to all who have pitched in.

Editorial

Just one this week past, and in it we pay some compliments to the Senate’s “improved” tax bill. From the editorial:

Conservatives should not ignore the importance of keeping the federal deficit under control, nor the risks of repealing the mandate without broad-based health-care reform. But Republicans are taking important steps toward achieving a worthwhile goal, and their efforts are worth conservative support.

Podcastapalooza

1. Brand new folks, for NRO anyway: The Jamie Weinstein Show. The new episode is an interview with Mark Cuban. The wannabe-POTUS, billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks, and Shark Tank star tells Jamie in a marathon interview that he is seriously considering a 2020 bid and spews plenty about his stances on various political issues, his relationship with Steve Bannon, his influences, and much more.

2. The Bookmonger this week finds John Miller mongering with David Ignatius about his just-released thriller, Quantum Spy.

3. This week’s episode of The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg stars -- Jonah Goldberg! Flying solo, NRO’s founding editor discourses on the sexual misconduct wave moving through Washington, and explains how it’s all Bill Clinton’s fault, and if that doesn’t hook you, then stick around for the Bigfoot erotica at the end.

4. Hillsdale professor Benedict Whalen johns JJM for the new episode of The Great Books, delving into Mark Twain’s classic, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

5. Geraghty and Carombos dump a cold pitcher of their Three Martini Lunch over the deserving head of Minnesota's groping, election-stealing Senator, Mr. Franken.

6. All hail The Editors: On the new podcast, Rich, Charlie, and Michael Brendan Dougherty discuss Roy Moore and Donald Trump Jr.'s correspondence with Wikileaks.

7. The Liberty Files is particularly important this week, as David and Alexandra discussSCOTUS’s decision to hear National Institute of Family and Life Advocates v. Xavier Becerra, the vital First Amendment case, with lead lawyers David Cortman and Kristen Waggoner from Alliance for Defending Freedom.

8. God is good: He has made Brit big-brain Daniel Hannan and Jay Nordlinger my pals. This week, the two got together for Jay’s QandA podcast to brilliantly discuss all sorts of stuff.

9. Scott and Jeff and guest Michael C. Moynihan turn the new episode of Political Beats into a chatfest on The Smiths, the once-upon-a-time English rock band.

Nine NRO Pieces You Must Read or I am Going to Tell Mom

1. From Rich Lowry's new column, on how Roy Moore is really Steve Bannon's textbook candidate. Here is a slice:

For the former Trump operative, the Alabama Senate candidate’s tattered credibility is a feature, not a bug. If Moore had well-considered political and legal views, good judgment, and a sterling reputation, he’d almost by definition be part of the establishment that Bannon so loathes. Since Moore has none of those things, he’s nearly an ideal representative of the Bannon insurgency.

2. Kevin Williamson gazes at the personage named Al Franken and sees a little man. And a putz. Preach it Brother K:

In the case of great men, we have to consider their careers whole. Gandhi had some very weird personal habits and a lot of very stupid ideas about politics and economics, but he was right about his One Big Thing. The Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., too. We are lucky that Jefferson wasn’t as influential as he might have been among the Founding Fathers, given that he harbored some truly insane political ideas. It’s a difficult thing to do, which is why good historians and good biographers are so valuable.

Happily, in the case of Senator Al Franken, we don’t really have to do very much of that. He’s a putz.

3. Andy McCarthy makes a strong case for why the people of the Arizona 9th should elect Seth Leibsohn.

4. Now that every drop of juice has been drained from Bill Clinton, David Harsanyi checks out liberals’ late-breaking concern for his tomcatting and worse. From the piece:

Although it wasn’t said aloud often, the actions of the entire Democratic Party confirmed Burleigh’s position, in spirit if not in action. The Clintons were counting on it. An unhealthy veneration for presidents and a deep disdain for the other side induces people to rationalize the worst kind of votes. It is the same calculus some partisans use when defending Moore or Sen. Bob Menendez. But it takes no “courage” to speak up later -- certainly not decades later; certainly not when your purpose is transparently partisan. This isn’t a reckoning as much as it is a face-saving.

BTW, KDW looks at the WJC phonies too.

5. Victor Davis Hanson lauds America’s indispensable friends.

6. On the California / free speech / free worship / abortion cases that SCOTUS will hear, David French explains why they’re so dang important for Constitutional law.

7. Jibran Khan, NRI’s new Thomas Rhodes fellow, gloats that “Nancy MacLean’s Deceitful Democracy in Chains Fails to Win National Book Award.”

8. Kyle Smith thinks Al Franken is a gift to Republicans. From his piece:

Franken might be able to shake this off if he could depend on conflicting memories. But he can’t. Because of that photo. The sex-abuse scandal is becoming, to cultural history, what Watergate was to political history. It is gigantic. It is era-defining. And among the dozens of famous people implicated in it, the Franken photo is the most damning and irrefutable evidence yet to emerge. It’s a tableau of our time. It is the photo of our moment. It’s the kind of smoking gun you couldn’t use in a Law and Orderepisode because it would be too blatant. It will never disappear from the national consciousness.

9. What I love about Kat Timpf pieces is that the headlines say it all. "Professor: Add ‘Weight-Based Microaggressions” to School Diversity Curriculum."

And now that the fat lady has sung, we move on to --

Five Pieces from Other Friendly Sites that Should Merit Your Attention

1. At First Things, Gerald McDermott wonders profoundly if Pope Francis is a liberal Protestant. From his piece:

Those of us who continue to fight for orthodoxy, in dogmatic as well as moral theology, miss those days when there was a clear beacon shining from across the Tiber. For now, it seems, Rome itself has been infiltrated by the sexual revolution. The center is not holding.

2. Lebanon’s fall would be Iran’s gain, writes John Bolton for Gatestone Institute.

3. At The FederalistMary Rose Somarriba tops Kat Timpf in the headline department: “Christians Against Masturbation” Spokeswoman in Old Louis C.K. Video Now Seems Surprisingly Insightful. Damn I cannot stand him.

4. More from Gatestone: Giulio Meotti writes that in the last 20 years, “French suburbs have not only become ‘concentrations of poverty and social isolation,’ but have gone from being some of France’s most densely populated Jewish areas to ‘lost territories of the Republic.’” Chilling stuff.

5. She, He, Ze, Sie/Zie, Zie, Ey, Per, They. What you have just read are the pronouns being taught at the University of Oklahoma’s “Gender Alley Program.” You have got to read this article by Daniel Payne at The College Fix.

BONUS: Yeah, your health-care premiums are going to go up in 2018. A lot. Thanks, ObamaCare. On average, by a smidge over 27%, but depending on the state you live in, the hike could skyrocket as much as 81%. Freedom Partner has created this premium-increase-tracker map so you can find out just how bad the hit will be in your neck of the woods. Keep the Kleenex handy.

Also Mom Says . . .

. . . to follow me on Twitter. And if you don’t, she’s gonna tell her mom (although that might prove difficult without a Ouija Board).

Baseballery

Bobby Doerr, a skinny kid from Los Angeles, was 19 when he took the field at Shibe Park in Philadelphia as second baseman for the Boston Red Sox on the afternoon of April 20, 1937. He banged out three hits against the A’s. Against the same team, on the same field, on the night of Sept. 7, 1951, Doerr took what was the final swing -- he ground out to end the first inning -- of an exceptional major league career, spent entirely with the Bosox, and interrupted for Staff Sergeant Doerr’s wartime service. He missed all of 1945, and his call-up in September 1944, in the thick of a close pennant race (WJ readers will recall it was won by the St. Louis Browns), is argued to have cost Boston a trip to the World Series. He did make it to the big show once, in 1946, and hit .409 (nine hits, one homer, three ribbies) but the Sox lost in seven games to the Cardinals. A Hall of Fame member, considered by many baseball’s best-ever fielding second baseman, this man who played against Gehrig and alongside Williams went home to the Lord on Monday, a few months shy of his 100th birthday. Robert Pershing Doerr was the oldest living former major leaguer, and the last man living who had played in the 1930s. When no one had a clue what steroids meant. Rest in Peace.

Complaints?

Email me at jfo...@nationalreview.com. I dare you.

A dios

There is a National Review friend with a very special intention about a difficult pregnancy. Will you say a prayer please? Thank you.

God bless and have a Happy Thanksgiving,

Jack Fowler

top stories

These Bills Are Outstanding

Jack Fowler

By my calculation, this is Day 33 of our #30DaysHathBucktember webathon. Well, I was never good with calendars. But I am solid with this: Sunday, November 19, at 11:59 p.m., marks the end of...

GOP Battle Cry: “Make Obamacare Voluntary!”

Deroy Murdock

GOP Battle Cry: “Make Obamacare Voluntary!”

Let Foster Children Wait No More

NR Interview

Kelly Rosati, vice president of Advocacy for Children at Focus on the Family, spent last weekend fruitfully. “Nearly 75 new families in Minneapolis stepped out today to begin the foster care or...

In the Age of Sexual Misconduct, How Is Mike Pence a Problem?

David French

A funny thing happened on the road to common sense, rationality, and respect for women. Mike Pence somehow became a villain again. In the month since the New York Times and The New Yorker...

Al Franken Staying in the Senate Would Be a Gift to the Republican Party

Kyle Smith

The Democratic party’s strategy for responding to the Al Franken scandal is now apparent: Taking up Franken’s own hint in his apology statement, there will be an “Ethics Committee...

Connecticut Breaks Some Bad Habits

Joe Horvath

Connecticut was once the quiet, conservative, low-cost option for people who wanted to work, but not live, in Massachusetts or New York. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan...

photo essays

Republican Like Me: How I Left the Liberal Bubble and Learned to Love the Right

Ken Stern

'At a time when most people can’t be bothered to listen to their political opponents, Ken Stern choose to live among them. The result is insightful and generous and refreshing. He can shoot with me any time. '
Tucker Carlson

LEARN MORE

photo essays

national review

Follow Us & Share

215 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016, USA
Your Preferences | Unsubscribe | Privacy
View this e-mail in your browser.

11:50 PM (13 hours ago)
to me

Top News This Week:

Jeff Sessions Turns Focus to Clinton’s Uranium Scandal - Read More Click Here

Wife Saves Husband – Stuns Doctors

Why are satellites targeting THIS strange location? - Click Here To Read More

Another Hypocritical Democrat Can’t Walk the Walk on Women’s Pay

Stunning Refusal to Cover Democrat’s Corruption Trial - Read More Click Here

Jeff Sessions Turns Focus to Clinton’s Uranium Scandal

Schools Get Serious About Offensive Halloween Costumes - Read More Click Here

In Freedom,
Restore American Glory

You are receiving this email because of your relationship with expert promotions llc. Please reconfirm your interest in receiving emails from us. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can unsubscribe here.
This message was sent to wwwnyinyiinternetchitthu@gmail.com by da...@restoreamericanglory.com
1627 US Highway 1 Suite 206, Sebastian, Florida, 32958

Unsubscribe from all mailings Unsubscribe | Manage Subscription | Forward Email | Report Abuse

11:30 PM (13 hours ago)
 to me

(The following is a promotional message from one of our sponsors)

What would you do if you saw this guy approaching your wife?

Dear Reader,

Picture this…

An angry mob is rioting in the streets…

Blocking all traffic for miles.

Suddenly, one of the agitators makes a beeline for the passenger-side window of your car…

And smashes it.

Right where your wife is sitting.

What’s the 1st thing you do? Click on your choice below.
  1. Call the Police
  2. Fumble with your seatbelt and reach for a weapon
  3. Spring into action with these 3 simple moves and take him down in SECONDS

Stay safe,

Jason Hanson

Material Connection Disclosure: Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made because material connections exist between the sender of this email and the providers of the mentioned products and services. Learn more here.

DMCA Notice | Anti-Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | External Links Notice | Terms & Conditions | Unsubscribe

Patriot Publications
P.O. Box 6781, Moore, OK 73153

Nyi Nyi

Nov 28, 2017, 2:03:40 AM11/28/17
to NyiNyi

9:07 AM (4 hours ago)
to me

November 27 2017

Trump’s in the Right in CFPB Tiff

Andrew C. McCarthy

Some legal questions are tough. The question of who should lawfully be considered the acting director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is not one of them. President Trump unquestionably has the power to name Mick Mulvaney (his Senate-confirmed budget director) to the position, and he has done so. The lawsuit...

READ MORE

top stories

Save the Crusader

Dan McLaughlin

My alma mater, the College of the Holy Cross, is having a “discussion” about whether to abandon the Crusader as its mascot. Alumni who want to keep the Crusader can only hope that the process...

Nancy Pelosi Is Profoundly Confused about Due Process

David French

Last month Nancy Pelosi took her star turn as House Democratic Leader at an event unveiling the so-called Title IX Protection Act, an effort to codify in federal statutes Obama-era guidance on...

What Bush told Putin, &c.

Jay Nordlinger

In the press, they’re calling it “tit for tat.” The United States required that the American branch of RT — formerly “Russia Today” — register with the Justice Department as a foreign agent. RT,...

Republicans Should Not Pack the Courts

Josh Blackman

Earlier this month, a law professor and his former student urged Republicans to increase the size of the federal judiciary by 33 percent, allowing President Trump to appoint 261 new judges, on a...

Richard Cordray’s Tempest in a Teapot

Josh Blackman

Last week, Richard Cordray resigned from his perch as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). He stepped down not because he had completed his five-year term, but because he...

The Washington Cartel

Jay Cost

Last week, Buzzfeed published a provocative article by Eve Fairbanks about Mark Halperin. For all the damage that Halperin’s sexual misdeeds have done, Fairbanks contends that they pale in...

ADVERTISEMENT...................

9:03 AM (5 hours ago)
to me

If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.

Popular Mechanics

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Popular Mechanics

The Best Cyber Monday 2017 Sales and Deals

Be ready to pounce on Cyber Monday deals with this handy list!

Share on FacebookThe Best Cyber Monday 2017 Sales and DealsShare on TwitterThe Best Cyber Monday 2017 Sales and DealsShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Requiem for the Mall

Malls were the great social and economic experiment of the second half of the twentieth century. Their death has been greatly exaggerated, but they're not what they once were. We went to find out what's going on in there.

Share on FacebookRequiem for the MallShare on TwitterRequiem for the MallShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

16 Gifts for When the World Ends

Once civilization collapses, you'll want a flashlight that triples as a flask and a compass. Happy holidays!

Share on Facebook16 Gifts for When the World EndsShare on Twitter16 Gifts for When the World EndsShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

5 of the Best VPNs at Cyber Monday Prices

Get a great VPN now for an additional 40 percent off.

Share on Facebook5 of the Best VPNs at Cyber Monday PricesShare on Twitter5 of the Best VPNs at Cyber Monday PricesShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

50 Great Gadget and Gear Gifts for the Holidays

Whether you're looking for a great pair of headphones, the perfect watch, or the best engineering toys, Popular Mechanics' gift guide has you covered.

Share on Facebook50 Great Gadget and Gear Gifts for the HolidaysShare on Twitter50 Great Gadget and Gear Gifts for the HolidaysShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

10 Online Training Bundles for Those Who Love to Learn

Give the gift of learning this holiday season, and at an additional 50 percent off.

Share on Facebook10 Online Training Bundles for Those Who Love to LearnShare on Twitter10 Online Training Bundles for Those Who Love to LearnShare on Pinterest

1:47 AM (12 hours ago)
to me
Breaking News from Liberty Headlines
You have been a free subscriber since 3/22/2017

Liberty Headlines
Breaking News...

Judge Overturns Texas Ban on Dismemberment Abortions

Roy Moore Accuser Has History of Criminal Fraud

Lucrative: "Patriot Checks" Available to 244 Million Americans

Pelosi Praises Anti-Harassment Efforts; Defends Accused Harasser

Clock Ticking on NSA Surveillance Powers

HEALTH: A 'Cocktail' That Can Improve Memory, Prevent Alzheimer's

Dear Reader,

If you consider yourself an American patriot…

You could be entitled to a check of up to $7,980.

And with the next check mailing on January 1

You'll want to hurry so you don't miss out!

These checks are available to 244 million Americans.

If you're one of these Americans, and you don't claim your check, someone else will.

Don't let that happen.

Click here and learn how to claim your first "patriot" check.

Regards,

Matt Insley
Publisher, Lifetime Income Report