(www.nanloung090@gmail.com)

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Jun 12, 2018, 10:57:38 PM6/12/18
to NyiNyi

Jun 13, 2018, 4:12 AM
to me

June 12 2018

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

Judge Approves of ATT Takeover of Time Warner

A federal judge approved Tuesday AT&T's massive, unprecedented merger with Time Warner, dismissing the government's claim that the $85.4 billion deal violates federal anti-trust law, the New York Times first ... Read More

Jun 13, 2018, 6:27 AM
to me

June 12 2018

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

PIC_WFB-022718.jpg

How the Kim Regime Has Weaponized Electricity

ROBERT BRYCE

Keeping North Koreans in the dark has helped Kim Jong-un and his predecessors stay in... Read More

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Jun 12, 2018, 11:45:56 PM6/12/18
to NyiNyi

Jun 13, 2018, 4:12 AM
to me

June 12 2018

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

Judge Approves of ATT Takeover of Time Warner

A federal judge approved Tuesday AT&T's massive, unprecedented merger with Time Warner, dismissing the government's claim that the $85.4 billion deal violates federal anti-trust law, the New York Times first ... Read More

Tue, Jun 12, 10:29 PM (12 hours ago)
to me

June 12 2018

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

North Korea Wins Suspension of U.S. Military Exercise in Exchange for Promises, Magic Beans

JIM GERAGHTY

I wanted to give the president and the administration the benefit of the doubt on the North Korean summit. After all, as Winston Churchill said, “to jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war.”

Let’s start with the positive. If Trump is right, then indeed the North Koreans have made the largest concession we wanted: “They’re going to get rid of their nuclear weapons. . . . Now, we’re going to see. I mean, they’re going to start working on it immediately. We’re going to work with South Korea. We’re going to work with Japan. We’re going to work with China.”

The problem is that the North Korean regime has broken its word in the past, many, many times. And denuclearization is extremely tough to verify unless you have far-reaching access within the country:

Analysts agree that the only way to confirm whatever nuclear promises North Korea’s might make over time would be “an intrusive monitoring and inspection system,” as Frank Aum, a former Department of Defense senior advisor on North Korea, ... Read More

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Jun 26, 2018, 11:43:16 PM6/26/18
to NyiNyi

Tue, Jun 26, 10:39 PM (11 hours ago)
to me
Your Caribbean Top Cruise Price drops alert  |  View Online
CRUISE-COMPARE.COM
Compare hundreds of Cruise sites at once!
Discover Cruise Price Drops
Discover The Biggest
Cruise Price Drops To Caribbean
Compare prices now before they’re up again
COMPARE PRICES

Caribbean Cruise Deals >

Bahamas Cruise Deals >

Mediterranean Cruises >

South Pacific Cruise Deals >

don't wait until last minute! Up to 45% Discounts on cruise packages! | Search Now!
SAVE UP TO 50%

Flight Deals

Car Deals

Hotel Deals

© Cricket Traveling Ltd. All rights reserved.
71 Stevenson St., San Francisco, CA 94105
If you do not want to receive future emails please click to unsubscribe.

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 9:57:38 AM UTC+7, Nyinyi put cha phyu wrote:
Message has been deleted

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Jul 6, 2018, 12:33:49 AM7/6/18
to NyiNyi

Thu, Jul 5, 6:03 PM (16 hours ago)
to me

SPONSOR

Shocking Proof God’s Plan Is Coming True…

Fellow Patriot,

This video has left me speechless!

Because it shows God’s plan unfolding before us…

I promise, you’ll never be the same.

Ready to see… and believe?

Go here now to watch the full video presentation

National Review Unsubscribe

6:28 AM (4 hours ago)
to me

July 05 2018

PIC_WFB-022718.jpg

One Atrocious Summit May Lead to Another

GEORGE WILL

If Trump's meeting with Putin goes as catastrophically wrong as his meeting with Kim, God help us all. Read More

Russia's Aging Bomber Could Sling Mach 10 Missiles

The 1970s Backfire bomber could get a new lease on life by carrying hypersonic weaponry. Read More

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Jul 9, 2018, 12:29:24 AM7/9/18
to NyiNyi

The old Los Angeles County Hall of Records was completed in 1911 and stood in downtown L.A. until July 7, 1973, as the “Civic Center’s most charming and idiosyncratic landmark.” That’s when it was demolished to make way for a parking lot. Today, it’s part of Grand Park. Get a look at its former glory here.

Old Los Angeles County Hall of Records

July 7. 1973: The old Los Angeles County Hall of Records comes tumbling down. (Cal Montney / Los Angeles Times)

MUST-WATCH VIDEO

Cape Town Wants to Tow an Iceberg to Solve Its Water Shortage

A proposal to tow an iceberg to Cape Town is an ambitious, outlandish plan. Read More

Stopping Killer Drone Swarms Before They Kill Us

The latest threat: swarms of unmanned aerial vehicles designed to overwhelm their under-equipped target. Read More

How to Photograph a Rocket Launch

This explosive, fiery display only lasts for a few seconds, so you better come prepared. Read More

Navy Testing Superhydrophobic Hull Coatings for Submarines

The water-repellent coating should make submarines and other ships more fuel efficient, faster, and quieter. Read More

July 06 2018

Trade Wars Are Bad and Hard to Win… But China Isn’t Innocent Here

JIM GERAGHTY

It’s awful to see the way this administration is constantly accusing China of unfair trade practices — export duties on various metals, imposing duties on American chicken, exempting domestically made aircraft from certain taxes while imposing them on American-made aircraft, and excessively subsidizing its corn, wheat, and rice production.

Wait, wait, never mind — all of those U.S. actions before the World Trade Organization were filed during the second term of the Obama administration.

It’s easy to tire of President Donald Trump’s surface-level understanding of trade; he seems to think that only a perfect equilibrium of even value of imports to exports is fair. His public fuming against Harley Davidson, and threats that ... Read More

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Jul 12, 2018, 5:32:10 AM7/12/18
to NyiNyi

July 11 2018

PIC_WFB-022718.jpg

NATO Predictions: Trump Makes Progress, Change Ahead

JIMMY QUINN

Among foreign-policy experts, there is a broad consensus that Trump’s bluster about Article 5 and the 2 percent target has convinced the Europeans to pay up, at least to an extent, and they see that Trump has had more success in this effort than previous administrations have.Read More

The U.S. Navy Once Shot Down One of its Own Planes on Purpose

The unmanned Hawkeye aircraft was destroyed before it could become a safety threat

July 11 2018

Worried about Russia? Then Keep an Eye on Germany’s Former Chancellor

JIM GERAGHTY

Making the click-through worthwhile: Why those concerned about Russia should be paying a lot more attention to former German chancellor Gerhard Schroeder; the Eastern European NATO members’ baffling and self-destructive decision to skimp on defense spending; why Judge Kavanaugh’s clerks loved him; and the United States approaches a new threshold of energy power.

Why Is Germany’s Former Chancellor Now Putin’s Chief Lobbyist in Europe?

A lot of folks in the United States will scream furiously about this statement from President Trump at the NATO Summit:

“I have to say, I think it’s very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia where we’re supposed to be guarding against Russia,” Trump said at a breakfast with NATO secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg. “We’re supposed to protect you against Russia but they’re paying billions of dollars to Russia and I think that’s very inappropriate . . . Germany, as far as I’m concerned, is captive to Russia.”

As usual, Trump is down the street and around the corner from a legitimate point. Well, perhaps he’s a bit closer this time. If you think Trump’s past business connections to ...Read More

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Jul 27, 2018, 1:28:28 AM7/27/18
to NyiNyi

Sweden Dropped a Laser-Guided Bomb on a Forest Fire

Fighting fire with fire,
PIC_WFB-022718.jpg

Reforming NATO Is the Only Way to Save It

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON

Reforming the NATO alliance is the only way to save it. Read More

Underground Lake of Liquid Water Detected on Mars

New evidence of water on Mars could be the best indication yet that liquid flows on the Red Planet.

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Jul 29, 2018, 3:22:41 AM7/29/18
to NyiNyi

Here's What We Know About the F-15X Super Eagle

The "new" jet is expected to be cheaper and carry more weapons than the F-35 but won't replace the stealth fighter outright

U.S. Submarines Will Soon Carry Tactical Nuclear Weapons

Critics argue it’s a bad idea. Here's why.

A U.S. Stealth Fighter Is Headed To Europe—But Which One?

Either the F-22 or the F-35 is headed across the Atlantic.

New 'Amazing Dragon' Dinosaur Upends What We Thought We Knew About Sauropods

The Lingwulong shenqi shouldn't exist

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Aug 4, 2018, 11:49:09 PM8/4/18
to NyiNyi

Apple Becomes First Trillion-Dollar Public Company

The jump in stock price that allowed Apple to reach the coveted milestone was attributed to Tuesday's stronger-than-expected quarterly earnings report. Read More

Kickstarting Life on an Exoplanet Requires the Right Amount of UV Light

A new study outlines a holistic view on how life might arise on exoplanets, and the habitable zone might not be enough. Read More

We've Been Wrong Before: The Expanding Earth Theory

Did the continents spread apart because the planet itself is expanding? No, but a lot of good scientists used to think so.Read More

An Imaginary Arsenal: 10 Pieces of Russian Vaporware That Never Came To Be

Russia and the former Soviet Union promised lots of things. Not all of them became reality. Read More

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Aug 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM8/5/18
to NyiNyi

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON

Despite the predictions of naysayers, the economy is booming under Trump. Read More