(wwwnanloung@gmail.com)

Nyinyi put cha phyu

Nov 17, 2017, 3:49:03 AM11/17/17
to NyiNyi

9:04 AM (6 hours ago)
to me

If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.

Popular Mechanics

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Popular Mechanics

How a Wild Rocket Misfire Created Cape Canaveral

Joe Pappalardo explores how one errant rocket helped create the U.S.'s most important spaceport.

Share on FacebookHow a Wild Rocket Misfire Created Cape CanaveralShare on TwitterHow a Wild Rocket Misfire Created Cape CanaveralShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Watch This Master Body Repairman Make a Totaled BMW Look Like New

This repair is astonishing, but definitely not safe.

Share on FacebookWatch This Master Body Repairman Make a Totaled BMW Look Like NewShare on TwitterWatch This Master Body Repairman Make a Totaled BMW Look Like NewShare on Pinterest

From the Editors of Road & Track:

Popular Mechanics

Many Words on the Porsche 911 GT2 RS

Sam Smith recently drove the Nurburgring-dominating GT2 RS. He came back with a lot to say.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

The Quiet Missile War You’re Not Hearing About

It's going on right now.

Share on FacebookThe Quiet Missile War You’re Not Hearing AboutShare on TwitterThe Quiet Missile War You’re Not Hearing AboutShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

All the Exoplanets We’ve Discovered in One Small Chart

By breaking the planets down by size and temperature, we can learn a little bit more about what’s out there.

Share on FacebookAll the Exoplanets We’ve Discovered in One Small ChartShare on TwitterAll the Exoplanets We’ve Discovered in One Small ChartShare on Pinterest

Popular Mechanics

Astronomers Found a New Type of Cosmic Explosion

It could be a supernova, or a black hole shredding a star, but it sure is massive.

Share on FacebookAstronomers Found a New Type of Cosmic ExplosionShare on TwitterAstronomers Found a New Type of Cosmic ExplosionShare on Pinterest

FOLLOW
FacebookTwitterPinterestYou TubeGoogle Plus

Unsubscribe •  Privacy Policy

popularmechanics.com
©2017 Hearst Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hearst Email Privacy, 300 W 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1), New York, NY 10019

9:05 AM (6 hours ago)
to me

November 16 2017

VISIT NATIONALREVIEW.COM

America’s Indispensable Friends

Victor Davis Hanson

The world equates American military power with the maintenance of the postwar global order of free commerce, communications, and travel. Sometimes American power leads to costly, indecisive interventions like those in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya that were not able to translate superiority on the battlefield into lasting...

READ MORE

top stories

L’Affaire Moore, &c.

Jay Nordlinger

If you’re Roy Moore’d out, I don’t blame you. But I’d like to make a few Moore points nonetheless. (I didn’t mean that as a pun, I really didn’t.) From what he has said over the years, Moore...

Seth Leibsohn for Congress

Andrew C. McCarthy

I can’t say I was vested in any of the Republicans who were thumped in Virginia, New Jersey, and New York City on Election Day. I sensed, though, that last week’s off-year,...

We Were Young

Kevin D. Williamson

Matthew Yglesias has written a frank if not exactly penitent column in Vox arguing that Democrats were wrong to rally around Bill Clinton when it came to light that he was using at least one...

Professor: Add ‘Weight-Based Microaggressions’ to School Diversity Curriculum

Katherine Timpf

A sociology professor at the University of Alabama has called for “weight-based microaggressions” to be added to the school’s diversity curriculum. The professor, Andrea Hunt, surveyed 13...

Regime Change

Kevin D. Williamson

It’s time for regime change, and I’m not talking about throwing President Trump out of office. Robert Higgs, the great economic historian, coined the term “regime uncertainty” to describe a...

13 Highlights from Mark Cuban’s Interview with Jamie Weinstein

Jamie Weinstein

Dallas — Mark Cuban isn’t a conservative. He isn’t even really a libertarian, as he sometimes claims. But he is interesting, and he just may be coming to a presidential-debate stage near...

photo essays

Spies: The Rise and Fall of the KGB in America

John Earl Haynes,‎ Harvey Klehr,‎ & Alexander Vassiliev

"This magisterial book transcends the old debates and paradigms, and provides the most complete and thorough account of what Soviet espionage agents actually did in the United States."
Ronald RadoshThe Weekly Standard

LEARN MORE

photo essays

national review

Follow Us & Share

215 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016, USA
Your Preferences | Unsubscribe | Privacy
View this e-mail in your browser.

9:05 PM (18 hours ago)
to me

The latest from InsideSources.

View this email in your browser

What Washington's Talking About

GOP leaders weigh drastic plan to save Alabama Senate seat [Alex Isenstadt and Eliana Johnson, Politico]

Conservative outside groups hold fire on tax bill ahead of first vote [Nancy Cook, Politico]

[IS] Opinions    Politics
How the Trump Administration Is Siding With International Terrorists Over American Citizens
By Shawn McCoy

The case of Sokolow v. Palestinian Liberation Organization et al. stems back to seven terror attacks that took place between 2001 and 2004. The PLO and Palestinian Authority supported a campaign of terror in Israel that killed and maimed hundreds of civilians, including U.S. citizens.

READ MORE

News    Politics
Can Tax Cuts Solve a Lack of Community?
By Erin Mundahl

“What shocked me is that nobody cared,” said Chris Arnade, stockbroker turned photojournalist, as he displayed a picture of a family begging by the side of the road in Ohio.

READ MORE

News    Finance
Everything You Need to Know About Shareholder Activism
By Connor D. Wolf

Last week, the CEO of Automatic Data Processing taunted activist investor Bill Ackman from the stage of the company’s shareholder meeting, describing a proxy vote the investor had lost as an “ass-whooping.”

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Politics
Why Trump Pushed Arms Sales in Asia
By B.Z. Khasru

By pushing Japan and South Korea to protect themselves from North Korea by buying billions of dollars of American military equipment, President Trump has signaled his intention to further fuel the escalating arms race in Asia and profit from it.

READ MORE

"The greatest gift is the ability to forget -- to forget the bad things and focus on the good."
Joe Biden

[IS] Opinions    Politics
The ‘Price Savings’ of Drug Importation— Unboxing the Myth
By Wayne Winegarden and Nouran Ghanem

The major argument against the importation of prescription drugs from other countries — an action Congress appears to be revisiting as a purported solution to concerns over drug prices — is one of safety, and it’s a powerful one. With a global drug counterfeiting crisis swirling around us, why would we open our borders to potentially adulterated and dangerous medications? ­­

READ MORE

[IS] Opinions    Politics
Trump Won’t Make America Great, but the Resistance Might
By Peter Certo

About a year ago I woke up with one of the more punishing weekday hangovers of my adult life. It was a bleak, headachy day, and I’d been up late hastily rewriting a piece about the 2016 election. That was how “making America great” started for me.

READ MORE

Follow InsideSources

Unsubscribe  |  Update Preferences  |  Visit Website