Flash Developers for Offsite Ad Agency Projects (Freelance, New York, NY)

Gubatron

Jul 25, 2007, 6:14:58 PM7/25/07
to New York Software Development Job Opportunities
Flash Developers for Offsite Ad Agency Projects (Freelance, New York,
NY)

Title: Flash Developers
Client: Interactive Ad Agency
Location: offsite for Midtown Manhattan
Type: Two Freelance Gigs, each lasting about two to four weeks

The Hired Guns are looking for two Flash developers for our client, an
interactive advertising agency located in midtown Manhattan. There are
two separate projects, so if you have the development chops to get the
job done and the availability during this time frame, please let us
know which of the two gigs you are most interested in working on.

For both assignments you will have the flexibility to work offsite.
HOWEVER, you will need to make an occasional appearance (once or twice
a week) in the midtown Manhattan office for meetings.

Gig 1: Flash Game developer
(Starting ASAP, through August 16th)

We are looking for a Flash developer to create an arcade-paced Flash
game. The ideal candidate will know their stuff when it comes to
ActionScript. The visual design assets will be generated for you. You
will build the game, incorporate the design and make it small, fast
and tidy. This project really needs attention ASAP, so the sooner we
can see someone in the better. Please provide samples of games you
have developed previously.

Gig 2: Flash Developer:
(Starting July 30th, through September 3rd)

We are looking for a Flash developer to help build a rich interface
contest/sweepstakes microsite that will allow entrants to upload
pictures and text. This consumer-generated content will be stored in a
database and easily browsed by visitors. There is significant
interaction with the server (that coding is being handled elsewhere,
though input is welcome), so experience making Flash applications is
crucial. Design and art direction guidance will be provided.

HOW TO APPLY

Email a cover letter (required) with your most recent resume attached
to flash...@thehiredguns.com. (Please do not reply to this email.)
The cover letter should detail your experience relevant to this
opportunity and include the reasons for your interest in the position.

No phone calls or faxes, please.