Java Developer for Major Bank

Gubatron

Aug 7, 2007, 8:30:17 PM8/7/07
to New York Software Development Job Opportunities
To anyone who is interested in a full time job or knows of someone who
may be interested in a similar position:

Title: Java Developer

Industry: Major Bank

Location: Mid-Town

TERM: OPEN

RATE:OPEN

Department: Systems Development

Location: New York

Function:

o Perform preliminary project analysis and document findings
in a Management Summary Report and/or Project Work Estimate.
o Provide full support for all assigned Bank application
systems. System support includes, but is not limited to: problem
resolution (business and non-business hours), user support, and system
maintenance.
o Conduct business area analysis, requirements definition,
logical and detailed design, coding, testing, and implementation for
all assigned development projects, according to departmental policies
and procedures. Must be able to successfully complete medium-sized
development projects in a timely and cost effective manner with
minimal supervision.

Requirements:

o Communicates clearly and concisely.
o BA/BS in Business or Computer Science preferred.
o Good working knowledge of the following DBMS: Sybase ASE,
Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
o Proficient in Java/J2EE development.
o PowerBuilder experience a plus.
o Good working knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating
systems.
o Basic OO analysis and design skills.
o Familiar with the design and development of distributed
applications.
o Familiar with project management techniques and one or
more Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies.
o Minimum three years of software development experience.
o Knowledge of current technological trends in the software
development industry.
o Strong passion for software development.

Please let me know if you or someone you know has an interest in this
job. If so, please send a copy of your resume so that I have it in
front of me when we speak. Please don't assume that I have the latest
and greatest. No rates, responsibilities or company names will be
discussed over email. I will only discuss that information on the
phone. If you do respond to this email with a resume you will receive
a phone call from me within 24hours. For your information, if you are
receiving this email it means you are listed on Monster.com,
Hotjobs.com or within my database.

Dominick French

Manager, Professional Recruitment

dfr...@friedmanwilliams.com

Friedman Williams Group

485 Seventh Avenue, Suite 306, New York, NY 10018

212-867-7000 212-868-0100 (fax)

300 Craig Road, 2nd Floor, Manalapan, NJ 07726

732-409-6900 732-409-6901 (fax)

Friedman Williams Group specializes in providing qualified candidates
for Temporary, Consulting, Contract to Permanent and Direct Hire
Staffing needs.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a "REMOVE" link for removal from our mailing list. If
you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. Once again, to be removed from our mailing
list reply with REMOVE in the subject heading of the original email
and your email address in the body from the original email address.
Include complete address and/or domain to be removed

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8/6/2007 4:53 PM