Oracle Analyst

1 view

Gubatron

Jul 16, 2007, 3:22:41 PM7/16/07
to New York Software Development Job Opportunities
Gayle Byers <GBy...@rci-together.com>

Dear Candidate,

Based on your on-line resume you might be interested in our client's
current opening. Please review the job description below. This
opportunity matches your long-term career goals, please send me a
current copy of your resume or contact me with any questions. If you
are not currently looking, feel free to forward the job description to
other qualified candidates. I am looking forward to receiving your
feedback either way.

Senior Software Developer
Location: New York City, NY

This is the perfect opportunity for Senior Software Developer to
create products that revolutionize the way media is managed in the
online publishing space. It offers huge learning curve and provides
significant contribution to the company's growth.

Headquartered in New York City with its international base in London
and offices around the world, Operative provides a full range of
software and services to many of the world's leading media companies
including The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, WPP, Beyond
Interactive and MSN. Operative serves a fast-growing and rapidly
evolving market. Our technology team is committed to providing leading-
edge solutions that are responsive to the demands of the business.

We are seeking talented, self-motivated and experienced software
technologists who are passionate about creating exceptional technology
solutions to join our core architecture and development team in NYC.
This is a small, focused, hands-on development team working in a
creative, fast-paced business-driven environment with opportunities to
work in multiple capacities in all aspects of application development.
Almost certainly - this will expand your skills, knowledge and
experience because what we are doing is cutting-edge.

Candidates should possess strong Java and object-oriented design and
development skills and be conversant with XML and database
technologies. We are looking for individuals with strong technical
skills and experience working together in, building, and providing
technical leadership to teams.

Additionally, knowledge of the following areas is desired:

" AJAX, Browser technologies
" Service Oriented Architecture
" Java Libraries and Frameworks
" Object-Relational Mapping
" Model-driven software engineering, Domain-specific languages
" Query and Expression Languages

Candidates should also be familiar with all aspects of the software
development life cycle and have familiarity with the following kinds
of tools:

" Version Control
" Build Automation
" Testing Tools

The world around us in digital media is in an incredible state of flux
and we are squarely riding the wave. If the idea of developing cutting
edge solutions excites you, get in touch and give us a whirl!

If you are interested please send a copy of a resume in a word
document form to gby...@rci-together.com.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gayle Byers
Senior Recruiter
gby...@rci-together.com
RCI Recruitment Solutions
550 Heritage Drive
Suite 200
Jupiter, FL 33458
Tel: (866) 332-7641 ext.: 1251
Fax: (561) 686-8043

Thanks for your time and please forward your resume to below
information.

Sincerely,

Gayle Byers
Senior Recruiter