Oportunidad como desarrollador de Video Juegos (Boston) (70-90k)

1 view

Gubatron

Jul 10, 2007, 9:56:46 PM7/10/07
to New York Software Development Job Opportunities
Hi Angel,

I found your information in our database and thought you might be
interested in the following position with our client, or may know of
someone who might be. If so, please let me know by sending a current
resume with phone contact information. Thank you.

Title: Sr. Game Developer

Compensation: 70-90k

Location: Boston suburbs (relocation assistance available)

Job Description:

Our client, a hot mobile gaming company is looking for a game
developer who has at 3 years + in game developement experience,
ideally developing games for mobile devices on platforms such as BREW
and J2ME. If not, for the right candidate, they may train you on the
mobile device developemnt if you are a strong game developer. Great
environment and small teams with freedom Looking for a self-starter
who may have exp. in startups and can really work as a team.

Sincerely,
Debbie Schumacher
Senior Technical Recruiter
dschu...@electronicsearch.com