Looking for MS SQL Developer - Contracting or Full Time

Gubatron

Jun 15, 2007, 8:41:54 PM6/15/07
to New York Software Development Job Opportunities
Dear Angel,

I thought you would be interested to hear about this particular
Contract or F/T(the choice is yours) position at a major U.S.
financial institution.(the reference # for this position:11963)

This is an excellent opportunity for a strong MS SQL Developer to gain
experience in a top Financial firm. No Financial experience is
required. However, STRONG MS SQL Server 2005 skills are ESSENTIAL!!!
Candidates MUST reside in the NY/NJ Metro area.

Detailed Info: to do database development for a centralized database
for the entire global Prime Brokerage providing services for all PB
functions such as reporting, trade capture, operations, P&L and
portfolio accounting.

Development/Computing Environment: MS SQL Server 2005, Perl,
scripting, performance tuning. Java is plus.

Skills Required for the position:MS SQL SERVER 2005, Database
Development, PERL, SCRIPTING, PERFORMANCE TUNING

JAVA, FINANCE is optional.

This position is at a Midtown, Manhattan location. It offers a
competitive compensation.

Please contact me by email along with an updated resume, your current
rate/salary & compensation requirements, as well as your citizenship
status and availability if you are interested in this position. If
you are not currently available, but know someone who is interested I
would appreciate your referral greatly.

Thank you,
Phillip

Test your Tech Skills online: