PHP Position in NYC

Gubatron

Jun 28, 2007, 1:10:26 PM6/28/07
to New York Software Development Job Opportunities
"Caporusso, Michael" <mcap...@teksystems.com>
to me

Hello Angel,

I came across your resume while working on a PHP position for one of
my clients in NYC. I wanted to check on your status and availability
for new opportunities. Let me know if you are interested in hearing
about new positions at this time. I am attaching the job description
for the position I am currently working on for my client. Let me know
if you are interested, or feel free to forward the description and my
contact information to anyone you know who may be looking.

Have a great day.

Required experience:

* 4 years of professional experience with PHP
* Write code for fun
* Experience with multiple Content Management Systems
* Experience with MVC development and planning
* Strong knowledge of Smarty, Cheetah, Tal or a similar template
engine
* 2 Years professional experience with one of Python, Ruby, Java,
C/C++
* Experience with test driven development and Agile Programming
strategy
* Strong understanding of Internet protocols including HTTP and
one of SOAP, XML-RPC, REST
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Be comfortable with all three major platforms (Win, Mac, Linux)
* Be comfortable with the Unix command-line
* Experience with subversion, CVS or similar RCS
* Be able to design, communicate, document, and implement plans
targeted towards both technical and non-technical audiences.

Bonus points if:

* you have experience developing software Q&A plans
* you use Linux or OSX as a primary development environment
* you're able to show your contributions to Open Source projects
* you have javascript experience
* you have XML, XSLT experience
* you know Oracle, Postgres & MsSQL

Regards,