LAMP/WAMP Developer in NY!!

Gubatron

Jun 12, 2007, 3:39:08 PM6/12/07
to New York Software Development Job Opportunities
Catherine Rhines <CRh...@electronicsearch.com>
to me

show details
3:04 pm (33 minutes ago)
Hi,

I have some excellent opportunities to work for a well established
company as a LAMP/ WAMP developer. The ideal candidate will have
experience managing others as well as extensive experience in LAMP and
WAMP

Based on a keyword search in our database your resume came back. If
you would like to find out more and meet the qualifications listed
above please respond with your word formatted resume. If you are not
interested or no longer looking please forward this email to people
you know who are.

Due to the volume of responses I recieve, I will only contact those
whose qualifications meet those of our clients. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Catie Rhines
crh...@electronicsearch.com
Electronic Search, Inc.