Fwd: Full Time Developer Position - Requires JAVA, J2EE, Oracle & Finance

Angel Leon

Aug 16, 2007, 2:21:17 PM8/16/07
to nycsoft...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ph...@sans.com <ph...@sans.com>
Date: Aug 15, 2007 7:03 PM
Subject: Full Time Developer Position - Requires JAVA, J2EE, Oracle & Finance
To: guba...@gmail.com

Dear Angel,

I thought  you would be interested to  hear about this particular F/T position at a one of the top 5 biggest Investment banks..(the reference # for this position:12339)

Detailed Info:  to undertake new developments and enhancements to existing applications (primarily J2EE, Java, and Oracle.  The role includes design, development and testing of all work undertaken.  There is a strict application development methodology within the organization and there are strict guidelines within which the candidate will be expected to work.  The team also provides global 2nd line support for the applications it owns and operates an application support rota in which the candidate will be expected to partake.

Development/Computing Environment: Weblogic Minimum 3 -5 years development experience in: J2EE including EJB, Web Services, Java, Oracle.  Desired:  Open Source platforms, Good knowledge of OTC derivative products, Sybase, C#, .Net, Good verbal and written communication skills, Delivery focussed, Team player, Ability to multi-task, Structured, methodical approach, Willingness to take ownership, Strong problem-solving skills, Work well under pressure - be prepared to 'go the extra mile' when required. High tolerance for frequent change.  Keen to learn and adjust to new projects and roles.  Sensitive to firm procedures and controls.  Willing to execute from the most mundane to the most challenging tasks to enhance team\department delivery.  Investment Banking background.  Experience of structured software development methodology.

Skills Required for the position:JAVA, J2EE, WEBLOGIC, EJB, WEB SERVICES, ORACLE, DERIVATIVES, FINANCE (MUST HAVE RECENT WALL STREET EXPERIENCE)

SYBASE, C#, .NET are optional.

This position is at a Midtown Manhattan location. It offers a competitive compensation.

Please contact me by email along with an updated resume, your current rate/salary & compensation requirements, as well as your citizenship status and availability if you are interested in this position.  If you are not currently available, but know someone who is interested I would appreciate your referral greatly.

Also, If you don't want me to notify you of future job openings with our clients, please let me know.  Just send me an email or call me at 212 616-4800 ext. 200.

Thank you,
Phillip Ha

212 616-4800 ext. 200
mailto:ph...@sans.com
Test your Tech Skills online:
http://www.sans.com/SansWeb/takeTest
SANS Consulting Services, Inc.

--
"Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware"

Linux User #399138
http://www.mybloop.com
http://www.frostwire.com
http://www.wedoit4you.com