Software Developement Engineer Permanent Position!

1 view

Gubatron

Jun 13, 2007, 5:25:47 PM6/13/07
to New York Software Development Job Opportunities
Hello,

I am doing a search for a Software Developement Engineer and a Senior
Engineer for one of my client a Electronic manufacturing company based
in Long Island, NY.

This is a permanent position with NO Travel. Excellent Compensation &
Benefits offered.

SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER- 3+ YEARS

OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY:

To develop and deliver high-quality, high-performance software to
accompany and/or enhance CLIENT'S Digital Imaging Computer
Peripherals. Participate as a team member in the design and
implementation of software for CLIENT'S Digital Imaging products.

KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:

Design, implement, integrate and test computer software for
workstations (either Windows or Macintosh), using the required
platform development system in the principal development language (C+
+).
Deliver software that meets agreed specifications and quality
targets with a specified schedule.
Manage, enhance and debug configuration management and system
building scripts and software.
Interface with co-workers on clarifying software requirements,
group design and review other engineer's code for quality.
Release binary modules for inclusion in overall software
package.
Maintain source control database of software.
Research and innovate new technologies that CLIENT can leverage
to enhance customer experience with CLIENT'S software.
Maintain and support core imaging processing libraries.
Provide guidelines for software development and optimization.
Provide updates to Sr. Software Development Manager on status
on projects.

ANCILLARY RESPONSIBILITIES:

Attend software development, image processing and optimization
training workshops.
Maintain knowledge of software development tools,
methodologies, operating systems, and algorithms for image processing.
All other duties as required or needed.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Expert-level knowledge of C++, including Templates and
Exceptions
Well versed in object-oriented design and implementation
techniques
Windows: Experienced with use of Microsoft Visual Studio C++
Macintosh: Experienced with use of Apple Xcode Development
System, Interface Builder, Shell Scripting and Cocoa Application
Framework, as well as good Objective-C skills.
Excellent communication skills
Excellent quantitative skills
Excellent interpersonal skills

EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
3 + years of software development experience using the
principal development language on the required development platform.
B.S. Computer Science or Software Engineering (or Equivalent
Experience)

Kindly let me know if you would be interested in the same.
Also send me an updated copy of your resume with a daytime number so
that we can contact you and take things further.

Regards,

Heeru Daryanani
Technical Recruiter
F.P.Lennon & Associates