Looking to borrow a Socket 2066 CPU for flashing a BIOS

Glen Duncan

Mar 6, 2020, 8:06:04 PM3/6/20
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
I know this is a stretch, but this is one of the few tech resources I could think of that might come through.

I'm building an HPC workstation. I purchased the motherboard and CPU from the same vendor, but they didn't bother to update the BIOS to support this CPU, and my shiny new system won't POST.

I'm looking for anyone that might have a low end Socket 2066 CPU that they could lend for all of an hour, or if anyone can think of another NYC list or resource that would fit the bill, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

-spec