Hands in NYC - Kinetic art

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

MarkyRosen

未讀,
2017年4月7日 下午1:55:492017/4/7
收件者:NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Hi everyone, I’m from an LA-based collaboration doing art called “Mechanical FlipBook” and we need some helpful hands in NYC.

If anyone who happens to be mechanically inclined and is comfortable hooking up / twiddling circuits wants to help, please contact me with a reasonable day/hour rate in mind.
(Another possibility is trading maintenance on your pieces in CA)

We have a growing number of installations in NY and one location could use some help in the next 2-3 weeks.
We'd also love to have a new art friend from the NYC tech-art community.
Please email me off list.

Thanks,

Mark Rosen (and Wendy Marvel)

MarkyRosen

未讀,
2017年4月11日 下午2:23:082017/4/11
收件者:NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
We have an arrangement set up. Thanks to everyone who responded!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息