Quick contract gig doing a circuit board and some firmware

Eric Skiff

Sep 9, 2018, 12:52:12 AM9/9/18
to NYCResistor:Microcontrollers
Hi all - if anyone on list is interested, we're working on a few new hardware projects at Tanooki Labs, and we need some expert help prototyping, designing and  laying out boards, and writing simple firmware, some for a client project, and some open source hardware.

The hardware will be Arduino based, with some sensors, haptics, and comms built in.
Ideally we'd like to prototype, lay out boards, and have them returned by a quick-turn shop asap.

We've got a budget and we're planning to start Monday with some tight (but doable) deadlines. We generally pay 75/hr for hardware work but thats up for discussion!

Let me know if anyone is interested!
Thanks
Eric

--
Product Strategy & Development
with Ruby on Rails and iOS

nocando152

Sep 9, 2018, 6:20:25 PM9/9/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Give me a call Eric.  I am in Brooklyn Monday morning and can stop by NYC on the way home.

Jim