looking for a tech prototyping/ coworking space in Manhattan?

EZGI UCAR

Jan 15, 2019, 8:32:36 PM1/15/19
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

Looking for a space in Manhattan with great tools and neighbors?

We share a space with NYC design and engineering firm, Tomorrow Lab, and we are opening up our studio to makers, designers, entrepreneurs or small teams. We have 6 desk spaces available for individuals or small companies.

What comes with the membership:

-  Adjustable standing desk
-  Ergonomic adjustable chair
-  Poppin 3 drawer Cabinet
-  2 screens, keyboard, mouse for each desk
-  Wifi access

Shared tools & amenities:
-  Printer, scanner
-  Laser cutter, vinyl cutter
-  Shop tools
-  Industrial sewing machine
-  Vinyl cutter
-  Fume hood
-  Other Mill
-  Vinyl Cutter
-  Conference table that can seat 6 and screen
-  Slop sink
-  Kitchenette ( fridge, microwave, coffee machine and snacks)
 - Cleaning and maintenance

Our space is in Chinatown , close to the F train. Monthly rate is $550/ desk, negotiable for teams, 1 year commitment (first month, last month and 1 month deposit up front)

If you have any questions send them to ez...@loomia.com and fill out this form if interested!

Best,

Ezgi