Need Someone To Build PCB + 3D Printed Case

Murat Ahmet Genc

Sep 2, 2018, 9:23:15 PM9/2/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've been working on a project, a bio-sensor device to measure and record data for seizure detection. the device will only collect and record data, no calculation etc is required.
I use many sparkfun sensors for arduino (attached my current setup)

I need someone to put all these circuits on a small PCB, and built 5 of them (or send it to someone to populate etc) and if all goes right, design and built 5 cases to wear the device on wrist. Some of the sensors has to be on the top (light, pressure and sound), some of them bottom  (skin temp, blood pressure etc). I will provide the test codes, you can also use your own if you like.

I want to know if you can do it and how much you would ask for that.
best
-murat

IMG-20180202-WA0001.jpeg

nocando152

Sep 5, 2018, 5:11:58 PM9/5/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
Check your email as I sent you some information.

Cheers,
JIm