RE: [NYCR:Microcontrollers] Advice/recommendation needed; I'mlooking for a App that allows my Iphone to take a photo once every minute for a year. The phone will be mounted in a birdhouse. The goal is to send the photo's directly to a cloud account for ed

Mark Yurkiw

Aug 28, 2018, 7:18:49 PM8/28/18
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com

Thank you both for your generous time on this. The Large external Battery and overkill solar panels will easily supply all the power for over a week…with sunlight. What I believe I need is the right App that will not let the phone go into sleep mode in my estimation. The only thing that the phone won’t do is ”real”  night vision for my needs, but that’s OK. Additionally what I need to worry about is my Wi-Fi connection cloud through that app. Any suggestions??