A few spots left for the laser class tomorrow!!

1 view

Herbert Hoover

Sep 10, 2010, 3:43:57 PM9/10/10
to NYCR:Laser
If you know anyone who wants to take the laser class, we still have a
few spots for tomorrow, September 11 @ 1pm.

EventBrite link for class registration:
http://bit.ly/blQRrh

Norman Savitt

Sep 10, 2010, 5:25:24 PM9/10/10
to nycresis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Herbert:

I am registered for the class tomorrow and am looking forward to it.
Would it be helpful to bring my Mac laptop?
I know the system uses Corel Draw, so perhaps not?

Best,
Norman
--
Norman Savitt

hoover...@verizon.net

Sep 10, 2010, 5:31:00 PM9/10/10
to nycresis...@googlegroups.com
Yes, bring your laptop. I'm a Mac guy too. Files are transferred with jump drives or by emailing them to yourself.

If you don't have a vector illustration program already, you can download and install Inkscape tonight to save time in class tomorrow.

Best,
Herb
From: Norman Savitt <norman...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:25:24 -0400