Algorithms Today?

1 view

Kellbot

Jan 24, 2010, 9:58:38 AM1/24/10
to NYCResistor: Compsci
Hey folks,
Just checking in to see if people will be making it to algorithms
today. We can pick up wherever folks have left off.

We're still in the Bridge St space, which hasn't been quite so frigid
lately. Hooray!

-Kelly

Adam Mayer

Jan 24, 2010, 11:25:33 AM1/24/10
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. 5pm as always. -a

Serena

Jan 24, 2010, 3:05:48 PM1/24/10
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
I'm a bit under the weather today, so I won't be able to make it
today. Let me know what lecture you guys watch and I'll catch up at
home.

Serena

Kelly Farrell

Jan 24, 2010, 4:30:40 PM1/24/10
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
I got held up with work and am running a bit late, so feel free to
start without me.

Kelly Farrell
http://www.everythingtiny.com/

Kanoelani Pilobello

Jan 29, 2010, 3:20:23 PM1/29/10
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I had some flight delays coming back from vacation last Sunday.  I just wanted to check in and see if you were still meeting this coming Sunday and what lecture we are on.  17 or 18?

Thanks,
Lani

Kelly Farrell

Jan 30, 2010, 3:49:53 PM1/30/10
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
So, admittedly I have been slacking a bit... the last lecture I've
watched is 12, but we can watch whatever the next interesting looking
lecture is this week. What's everyone else up to?

Kelly Farrell
http://www.everythingtiny.com/

Kanoelani Pilobello

Jan 30, 2010, 7:16:37 PM1/30/10
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
I am seriously behind too, but I'm trying to catch up by tomorrow.

Would anyone be interested in doing an algorithms show and tell at the beginning of class just to make things interesting?  We could just showcase an algorithm/something related to algorithms that we know of or is related to our work?

I bring this up because I saw a lecture on a cool microorganism.  I keep meaning to send it out in a email, but I might as well present it.

Lani

Kelly Farrell

Jan 30, 2010, 7:33:55 PM1/30/10
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like it could be a lot of fun. We can also talk about
whether we want to keep slogging through the lectures, skip around to
ones we like, or decide we've had enough of Prof. Boringpants and TA
Spaz.