No meeting this week!

Adam Mayer

Dec 19, 2009, 12:58:22 AM12/19/09
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that we *won't* be meeting this Sunday for Algorithms,
due to insane holiday schedules. We'll be slowing down to one lecture
a week until the new year, to give people a chance to catch up.

If you don't have time to watch the lectures, I'd recommend at least
reading the lecture notes instead-- they tend to be pretty
comprehensive.

This week is lecture 9, about binary search trees. It looks pretty mathy!

Also, I'm thinking it would be fun to do the first quiz at our next
meeting. All the pulse-pounding excitement of actual schooling, with
none of the risk of failure! Plus, if you've always wanted to
experience the thrill of cheating, this is a perfect opportunity,
since all the answers are online. Whoo!

-a