Meeting this week?

Serena Wales

Dec 27, 2009, 2:24:24 PM12/27/09
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are we meeting today?

Thanks!

Serena

Kelly Farrell

Dec 27, 2009, 2:39:13 PM12/27/09
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
That's a good question, Adam are you around this evening? I'm still
out of town with family so I won't be able to make it this week.

Kelly Farrell
http://www.everythingtiny.com/

Adam Mayer

Dec 27, 2009, 2:40:17 PM12/27/09
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
I think the original plan was not to meet today, but if people are
around and want to meet, I'm game. Who's in?

-a

Kanoelani Pilobello

Dec 27, 2009, 3:02:38 PM12/27/09
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it today.  I still have family in town and am not prepared for class.

Hope everyone has a good one though.

Lani

Serena Wales

Dec 27, 2009, 3:12:40 PM12/27/09
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
Either way is fine for me. If only two or three people can make it today though...

Serena

Adam Mayer

Dec 27, 2009, 3:24:25 PM12/27/09
to nycresist...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, sounds like we lack a quorum, and it wasn't part of the plan
originally anyway. No class this week, but we are definitely on for
next week.

We're watching/reading lecture 10 this week, so we'll do 11 next week
after the break. Whoohoo, red-black trees!

-a