Meetup on the 20th!

Matthew Bergman

Mar 15, 2013, 1:09:07 PM3/15/13
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are excited to announce the next NYC.js event!

Sorry for the month long absence. We've both been traveling a great deal and just didn't have any bandwidth to great talks. This will not be repeated.

This Wednesday March 20th. Javier de la Torre & Andrew Hill of CartoDB wants to talk about the tech behind their geospatial database. They're doing some really interesting stuff over there that blows google out of the water.

We also as always will open up afterwards to lightning talks.

Come to  632 Broadway/Meetup HQ., suite 901 at 7:00p (thanks to Meetup for hosting).

We'll have beer at the event and head to a pub afterward.

Matthew Bergman

Mar 15, 2013, 1:22:52 PM3/15/13
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Also I'll state again. THERE IS NO RSVP. Please just come, we're excited to see you all.